The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
please advice

if brudders here went to geylang or ktv and see your fren's bf or hubby, will you call the friend and tell them that he see her bf or hubby at these places?

it happen to one of my friend. now his gf is damn upset. Why do the stupid guy need to do this? i helping my friend to curse that guy that call the girl up. this is a unspoken rule for all guys right?
Old 12-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
raibo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: please advice

I believe there alot of things to consider for this kind of event..

Let's call your friend who kenna caught, A.
and the other friend who tell A's gal, B.

1. B start off as A's friend or the gal's friend?
2. as a friend, is B closer to A or the gal??
3. How's the term between A and B??
4. Mayb B like the gal??

These are the few points i can think of now..
Old 12-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
if brudders here went to geylang or ktv and see your fren's bf or hubby, will you call the friend and tell them that he see her bf or hubby at these places?

it happen to one of my friend. now his gf is damn upset. Why do the stupid guy need to do this? i helping my friend to curse that guy that call the girl up. this is a unspoken rule for all guys right?
I have many women friends who sleep around but their friends will not tell their bf/ husband; so why must someone tell such incident to a friend's gf ?
the consequences is expected to be negative wat ???

no woman would like their man to fool around mah
Old 12-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Why does he need to do that? Unless the guy who call the gal likes the gal & trying to break them up? The girl will thank him for calling & he will console the girl & the dude will chase her when shes most vulnerable?
Old 12-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SDX5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya, and if the guy B tried to break them out so that B can go after the gal, then it depends if the gal is also finding an excuse to break off from A and allow her to hook up with B!

Else the gal must be stupid to allow B to go after her cos she should also be asking wat is B doing at Geylang or KTV?

So far for my brudders, if we happend to meet, we are more the happy to invite each other for next round!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

l also kana before....sibei sian de...my father friend spotted me at geylang call girl, then go report to my father!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
l also kana before....sibei sian de...my father friend spotted me at geylang call girl, then go report to my father!
Likewise, you can tell your father's friend''s wife what is he doing in Geylang?
Old 12-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

People only tale bare about others because of the 7 sins of men......
This one should be linked to envy!
Thus, he has ill intentions....
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 12-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 22
qwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Thus, he has ill intentions....
Agree with you bro DO_YOU_BJ, ill intentions to maybe up the wife getting in between both of them, the start of an evil plan, soon to become a new true story in this forum soon.

Quote:

What comes around goes around, if this bastard can do this to his fren, one day it will happen to him as well.

10 Greens:
Pussyman72 mokermania viperz Mr Canon darkforce
MM&MM BroRelax colins jinx mebirdie
GoGoGo enzer88 QQ8899 kennyboy_69 aaronclock
clarenceT

Recent upped: johnn
Old 12-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the guy still ask my fren's gf if she is with him, what a stupid question. ask my fren's gf to do down and drove my fren's gf to tail him (My fren drive the wl to some other place to jalan jalan).

damn sickening... what sort of stupid guy is this?
Old 12-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The greatest sin of personal loyalty to friends is BETRAYAL.

Bro Xyman, no need to curse him, he has lost the basic foundation of trust among your group of friends, that's his punishment.
Old 13-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Panamera, men only betray men for money & women......
For such cases, 1+1=????
Very obvious rite......
But that's life, and many of these species running around....
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 13-06-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

qwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to behold

In this era, hard to find true friends around. I was taught this and learnt it by heart:

Your best friend is your worse enemy / fatal foe
你最好的朋友, 也可能是你最大的敌人

10 Greens:
clarenceT

Old 13-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop View Post
In this era, hard to find true friends around. I was taught this and learnt it by heart:

Your best friend is your worse enemy / fatal foe
你最好的朋友, 也可能是你最大的敌人

Clap Clap.. Bro qwertyuiop!!!

Look at the threads here and in the Sex discussion, how some guys actually go for their best friend's women and so on. When it comes to sex, there is no such thing as an underhand method and you can dream about the long lost "brotherhood" rules and so on. Be truthful, if you liked someone and she had a boyfriend, would you not try to same thing?

But for me, I would also like to look at it in another way. Your friend played around and was either too blatant about or too careless too. Never shit in a place where you can get caught or with the people who can catch you. Your cheong buddies shall be your cheong buddies and perhaps better not be your home buddies too. I have both sets and I try to keep them apart. It is either because I am too cautious or too insecure, whatever it be, my cheong buddies know who I like to call and where I like to go. This is too much information for someone I would want to introduce to my family. No matter what, shit will and can come out.. "Waaah bro... u remember that time in Jazzy... that Thai...." and that slip of mouth can shoot you down so fast you will not be able to get a parachute.

Next thing is that it also depends who called the girl. If it is a guy, he could either be having plans to move in or he may just be very concerned about the girl. I would say that if I knew this girl was crazy about a guy and he was out partying, I may consider hinting to her to be more careful. Guys... do not flame me, but if you had a sister who is dating a guy who is not careful and gets caught, how would you feel? Same theory can apply. It could also be a family member.

Like I said, we just have to be careful and circumspect. If you are free and single, no one cares where you have been and with you are with, but then once you have made a commitment, it is still a commitment and many people will hold you to it. Not only your Gf or wife.

For me, I prefer to be "truthful" in the sense that if I am out drinking and if ther place happens to have girls, I will tell her. She will of course start to rant about me better not going or touching someone, but I will always say that I will not touch. It settles the issue and if anyone catches me, I am covered. My cheong buddies do not know my wife and so have no reason to tell her anything. If I were to go for a massage, same thing... I will tell her and that will be that.

Guys, just like when having sex, we have to be careful, when we cheong, we also gotta watch out hor.
Old 13-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1304k View Post
For me, I prefer to be "truthful" in the sense that if I am out drinking and if ther place happens to have girls
Thanks for the applaud bro mike1304k,

Can agree with your opinion on brotherhood rules and on the boyfriend tingy, life is just so sucks as I've been thru all these shit!

Thanks for sharing on the way you would have different set of friends and yes, we have to be careful if we do have a gorgeous gf/wife. Too many smart bros out there nowadays can resort to alot of ways and means to UP our girl. (Like upping rep points ) WE HAVE TO BE CAUTIOUS, I REPEAT, WE HAVE TO BE .... (period).

"No matter what, shit will and can come out.. "Waaah bro... u remember that time in Jazzy... that Thai...." and that slip of mouth can shoot you down so fast you will not be able to get a parachute."

Agree on the above man! Some people/bros just DUNNO how to be tactical or they simply just like to SHOOT OFF THEIR MOUTH!

As for the part on hinting girls, I will not do that after bad experiences. It seems like I'm a busy and got me into worse shit but that was during my younger times like 20 yrs old? Now am a very old man already so lesson learnt. I now adapt a "mind my own business" attitude. If I know of any guys out partying, that's his lifestyle and that's their relationship, I will not inform the girl cos no point getting myself into more trouble. Girls ought to learn in their life too! Either through the hard way or be smarter. That's life. But bro mike1304k, I will not flame you as we have our different opinions. And also, I will not do that to other couples cos what comes around goes around. What if the bro u reported on is a good person? He eats outside but he still gives love and $ to the gf/wife? So, I can never judge, shall never judge and will never judge. Why so? Cos I'm not a judge what... Hahahaha.. I'm lame.. Actually, it's 人不可貌相 (Do not judge a book by it's cover)

For me, I prefer to be tactful than to be so truthful. I will answer when asked and not say more than what should NOT be told to avoid unnecessary arguements/debates which will spoil our mood. (Tried too many times now experienced not to repeat the same mistake)

Hope more bros can share their experiences with us. Cheers!

10 Greens:
clarenceT

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1