The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
whiteman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fortune centre

Hi bros,

newbie here and just wanna share my recent walks at FC. level 2 n 3 still active. level 4 pure straight massage only. please share with me any findings at FC cos its near my work place.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3092 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune centre

u try 3rd flr yu ya, helen? One woman one shop operation, got hj .$20-30. Shanghai milf, shop infront of escalator.
Masg 7/10. $20,30min
Hj 7/10
Old 08-06-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

tks bro...beside this goood lobang.... any other good recommendations???
Old 28-06-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

I was walking aimlessly cos heart no longer there. strolling from 4th floor down to 3rd, suddenly was approached by a PRC, pull me into the room.( its e one beside a foodstall) B4 i could say anything, she lock the door and say..... sir massage? i say no no, really no mood. She mischieviously took off her top and say....wat abt now? As i was really down.... i said NO! She tot i was being difficult, therfore she took off her mini denim skirt and say.... don't tell me no again k. As i had mentioned earlier, today really not a good day cos heart wasn't there. I politely told her....dui bu qi xiao jie, zhen de bu yao. She seems a little piss but she struggles to pull off a smile and say .... ni zhen de hen huai!!! Then she walk over took off my clothes and say , i just start work pls don't reject me k. I finally agree and said, massage only huh! She say okokok.... throughout the whole process she massage me with only her bra n panties on. Honestly, my mind was too occupied and suddenly b4 i realise, she had already took off my undies and release my semi erected little bro. She herself had also fully unclothed. I ask her what r u doing? She replied , i know u r unhappy. I will do my best to make u feel good k. Like a sad rejected kitten, i was comforted by her words. She then say, just lie down and be a good boy k. Guess what is my reply....k!

She then climb on top of me, kisss n lick me from head down and then use her full breasts with erected nipples to fondled me. I close my eyes, cant believe y am i doing this as my mind is some where else. An emotional turmoil rushed thru my head. I'm struggling cos i don't want but she is autoroaming me like a hungry pro. While i was struggling, she suddenly grab my little brother in her hand and stroking it gently. I almost about to stand up and leave but she use her left hand pushed me down and took my little brother completely in her mouth. She is sucking like a little girl sucking a lollipop. She then look up at me and say, u still wanna leave? I just kept quiet.

As she was sensing that my bro is full, she releases my bro from her mouth and sit on me. Moving up n down , smiling at me and say....like i say, i'ii do all the job and make u feel good.Slowly from moving up n down, she started to grind me. At this moment, i finally gave in n enjoy her grinding. Just b4 i decided to release my load , i ask her can i finished in your mouth. Without 2nd tots, she sits up and move down south. Professionally, she put my fully hard and almost exploded bro into her warm mouth. I released every last drop while pulling her head close to my bro.

She went to take some towels and say sweetly to me,,, rest awhile n i'll clean u up. Using hot towels and while she was cleaning me, she ask me. y u look so sad, something wrong? i answered nothing la.... i jus say old man tot he was in love but it was all one sided. She look at me and say...pooor thing n plated a kiss on my cheek. Then say, hope i make u feel better now, i jus smile.

As i was about to leave, i ask her how much? She say $120 n i gave her $150.
She say thank u n hope to serve me again but next time not when i'm unhappy. I gave her a hug and say thank u.....

For all the brothers out there, give this china lady more biz if u can, really nice girl but too bad i forgot to ask name as usual. But e massage premise is located next to a food stall and she is the only girl there.Btw all the conversation we had r in chinese, i translated into english.

Whitman signing off.
Old 28-06-2009, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteman View Post
I was walking aimlessly cos heart no longer there. strolling from 4th floor down to 3rd, suddenly was approached by a PRC, pull me into the room.( its e one beside a foodstall) B4 i could say anything, she lock the door and say..... sir massage? i say no no, really no mood. She mischieviously took off her top and say....wat abt now? As i was really down.... i said NO! She tot i was being difficult, therfore she took off her mini denim skirt and say.... don't tell me no again k. As i had mentioned earlier, today really not a good day cos heart wasn't there. I politely told her....dui bu qi xiao jie, zhen de bu yao. She seems a little piss but she struggles to pull off a smile and say .... ni zhen de hen huai!!! Then she walk over took off my clothes and say , i just start work pls don't reject me k. I finally agree and said, massage only huh! She say okokok.... throughout the whole process she massage me with only her bra n panties on. Honestly, my mind was too occupied and suddenly b4 i realise, she had already took off my undies and release my semi erected little bro. She herself had also fully unclothed. I ask her what r u doing? She replied , i know u r unhappy. I will do my best to make u feel good k. Like a sad rejected kitten, i was comforted by her words. She then say, just lie down and be a good boy k. Guess what is my reply....k!

She then climb on top of me, kisss n lick me from head down and then use her full breasts with erected nipples to fondled me. I close my eyes, cant believe y am i doing this as my mind is some where else. An emotional turmoil rushed thru my head. I'm struggling cos i don't want but she is autoroaming me like a hungry pro. While i was struggling, she suddenly grab my little brother in her hand and stroking it gently. I almost about to stand up and leave but she use her left hand pushed me down and took my little brother completely in her mouth. She is sucking like a little girl sucking a lollipop. She then look up at me and say, u still wanna leave? I just kept quiet.

As she was sensing that my bro is full, she releases my bro from her mouth and sit on me. Moving up n down , smiling at me and say....like i say, i'ii do all the job and make u feel good.Slowly from moving up n down, she started to grind me. At this moment, i finally gave in n enjoy her grinding. Just b4 i decided to release my load , i ask her can i finished in your mouth. Without 2nd tots, she sits up and move down south. Professionally, she put my fully hard and almost exploded bro into her warm mouth. I released every last drop while pulling her head close to my bro.

She went to take some towels and say sweetly to me,,, rest awhile n i'll clean u up. Using hot towels and while she was cleaning me, she ask me. y u look so sad, something wrong? i answered nothing la.... i jus say old man tot he was in love but it was all one sided. She look at me and say...pooor thing n plated a kiss on my cheek. Then say, hope i make u feel better now, i jus smile.

As i was about to leave, i ask her how much? She say $120 n i gave her $150.
She say thank u n hope to serve me again but next time not when i'm unhappy. I gave her a hug and say thank u.....

For all the brothers out there, give this china lady more biz if u can, really nice girl but too bad i forgot to ask name as usual. But e massage premise is located next to a food stall and she is the only girl there.Btw all the conversation we had r in chinese, i translated into english.

Whitman signing off.
Whitman,

I don't know who you are. I see you SFB joined this month but to me you seem to be an experienced cheongster...
Never mind: because I liked your FR I upped your points.

Seems a nice lady. How about her looks?

Finally another (offtopic) point: my Mandarin is not so well (but I am working on it). So please fully translate the following sentences. I regret that I did not learn Mandarin when I had the opportunity.

dui bu qi xiao jie, zhen de bu yao: sorry,...don't want...
ni zhen de hen huai: you ...
Old 28-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
amk8899 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro whiteman,wat is the shop name?
Old 28-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
iluvsh2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mankok,

dui bu qi xiao jie, zhen de bu yao: sorry miss, really don't want

ni zhen de hen huai: you really very bad
Old 28-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 17
Strawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStrawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStrawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was there late last night, walking around with a friend. Pass by a shop near the 3rd storey. There was a PRC with a sailor moon clothes, was in a rush so did not tried. Anyone tried that joint?
Old 28-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Are you talking about raXX ? I went there recently and I would said not a good place for me. I've already provide my comments in another thread and shall not repeat here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry-Man View Post
I was there late last night, walking around with a friend. Pass by a shop near the 3rd storey. There was a PRC with a sailor moon clothes, was in a rush so did not tried. Anyone tried that joint?
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 02-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3092 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

for update:

heard cindy the viet gal of hana is back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fortune centre, jessie, the thai chinese lady had left
fortune centre ,
went over to ppc ctr, to open a beauty shop.
she do facial , $40 per hr

and also do thai oil massage, without the hook and pull,
do on high bed.

the thing i want to high light is her thai massage is $30 per hr
$20, 30mins.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1