The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 15
Leverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud of
Help Needed

First things first i am a Guy.

Story
My Dad is 62 years old this year and is a retiree.
Recently he fell into a SG MILF KC trap and as a result was out of pocket for $10K +++.

The sad thing is My Mum discovered the missing $$$ from Dad's account.
My "Brillaint Dad" cooked up a excuse that he gave me the money to invest and even declared that I made quite a profit for him.

Mum wants to see the $$$ back.

Me in Deep Shit now!!!

I am now fully tapped out after repaying the "investment" , Bros have any money making lobangs or sidelines that can intro?? (preferably legal ones)

Regards
Leverage Trader
Old 10-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Help Needed

thats really sad man. i think the best thing to do is maybe say you lied about the profit to your dad. that way the problem falls on you. talk some sense into your dad.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

This kind of Dad also have?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 10-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 15
Leverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud of

I have pumped back $12,000 to my dad's account.

In the process wiping out almost all my liquid cash.
My bank account is now a miserable 3 figure sum only.

Any Bros have short term gigs that pay decent please help to intro?

Please don't ask me to do "Duck", me confirm not qualified to do.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fast money is like infatuation. Easy come easy go.
Dun know why you have to take the responsibility for a lie in the first place. Do you really think your mum wants the money? What's so bloody urgent that she needs 10kplus now?

She wants prove that your dad's lie is a lie. Even if you can supply the money, boy, she already knows what is happening behind her back. You are not saving anybody from anything, much less if you believe you are filial. Filial to your dad or filial to your mum? No way it can be both cos you are now also lying to your mum.

You are not helping your dad, or your mum or yourself. You are helping a stupid lie. Think again dude.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
Fast money is like infatuation. Easy come easy go.
Dun know why you have to take the responsibility for a lie in the first place. Do you really think your mum wants the money? What's so bloody urgent that she needs 10kplus now?

She wants prove that your dad's lie is a lie. Even if you can supply the money, boy, she already knows what is happening behind her back. You are not saving anybody from anything, much less if you believe you are filial. Filial to your dad or filial to your mum? No way it can be both cos you are now also lying to your mum.

You are not helping your dad, or your mum or yourself. You are helping a stupid lie. Think again dude.
CLAP* CLAP*

well said bro, you are not doing anyone any good by being an accomplice to your Dad, you get into finiancial shit, your Dad continue to flirt outside with his back turned to the family, your mom is gonna be heart broken when she noes that her son is helping her husband to keep a mistress and keeping her in the dark....

This is no filial, this is stupility
Old 11-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

there is a chinese saying that
"Both side of the palm also flesh"

Help your dad means betray your mum.
Help your mum means betray your dad.

Honestly, I only can see that at the end of the event, seems like both side gonna put the blame on you.

Sorry if I sound direct but I think you should go fuck your dad nicely for not being responsible for his own actions.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

you need to have a long talk with pops about not fooling around playin your momma like that. but firstly get rid of the girl. tell her never to bother your family again.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

hi bro, to feel better, just take it as a 'repayment to your dad' for bringing you up
Old 11-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leverage Trader View Post
I am now fully tapped out after repaying the "investment" , Bros have any money making lobangs or sidelines that can intro?? (preferably legal ones)
Regards
Leverage Trader
Bros, from what I read his posting, TS is not asking for advice for his dad being KC, he already covered the 10k++++ back into the account, he is now asking for money making opportunities.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

T.S, just saw your 2nd post after my above posting, you are on moderation which explained your post didn't appear immediately.

No offend, from your nics - Leverage Trader, are you trading in any markets on margin? What's the actual story? Trading losses?
Old 11-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Story
Recently he fell into a SG MILF KC trap and as a result was out of pocket for $10K +++.

My "Brillaint Dad" cooked up a excuse that he gave me the money to invest and even declared that I made quite a profit for him.

Me in Deep Shit now!!!

Regards
Leverage Trader
mai tu liao, faster pm jchongking, the king of property and join his team. he is giving out free key chains to newcomers.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ManInCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You only posted today...too bad...

If me...I would straight away CRY out loud...weep and said dad investment all lose liao...now still owe "Ah Long" 20k and ask DAD for the money in front of mom. Well depends on the market and now the right time to use it

or

You can say dad's investment actually all dried up liao...that 12k borrow from Ah Long...now with interest 20k and they wanna hamtam you if you dun pay up. I can supply a Non-H1N1 pig head at $500 each

Treat it as a lesson to your dad for doing bad example in front of the kids.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

Quote:

Story

Me in Deep Shit now!!!

Regards
Leverage Trader
Speculate in the market... Bull is crazy...
think many bros here into speculation...
Old 12-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

tell the b itch off and become her pimp to make the 10 back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1