The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2002, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
avalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Penis bleed

Do anyone of you all experience bleeding at ur penis. I think my penis got a small cut of wat due to vigorous sex. I got wear the condom. Is it serious?
Old 02-02-2002, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
no sex for the next 1 week if you still value your life.

or you might just die while fucking...
Old 02-02-2002, 11:51 AM
lonestar

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Red face

see a doctor lah. better to get some professioner advise on ur precious little thing.
Old 02-02-2002, 12:19 PM
Samster

avalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I found that it is actually my skin. During the fuck, my dick head comes out which is a first time. Previously, my dick head never comes out when doing.
Think the skin tears a bit when my head wants to come out.
Should I see a doc or isit normal for first time?

If I should see one doc, any reccomendation? Docs who wont ask so much and automatically knows what u coming for.

Last edited by avalon; 02-02-2002 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-02-2002, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 23
Differentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Don't woory, bros Avalon...
Here is the test: Use mild water and pour into ur penis with the skin fully pull in. u will feel a stinging sensation. See where it is. if can't pinpoint it, try again or use Listerine ( dun worry it's safe).
chances are ur foreskin was pull too back during sex n tear the skin that just below ur penis head. This could also happened if ur partner while BJ you n she got shiok n suck too hard (her teeth,lah!) causing abrasion and tear. But such bleeding is not much but if otherwise see a medical doc.
NB:such method best if ur penis is slightly hard.
Old 02-02-2002, 07:17 PM
Samster

I can see the cut at the fore skin. While BJ!!??Is there a chance she will bite thru the condom and do it???

The bleeding has stop already, not that the bleeding is a lot though. Will the cut recover by itself or do I have to buy some medication?

Can anyone advise on the address of the kelantan clinic?

Thanks everyone for their advice.
Old 03-02-2002, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 23
Differentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

No need to go Kelantan Clinic unless STD. It took a few days like normal cut except it pain each time u urinate. wash each time u urinate n keep it dry. Of course u have to abstain from sex activities till then. If u worry, just go any doc will do.
Old 03-02-2002, 11:52 AM
Samster

Thanks a lot.
Old 03-02-2002, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Stranger07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
just don't have sex for a few days to let it heal then it will be fine
it happened when u have violent sex as u are rather rough.
Old 06-02-2002, 04:24 PM
Samster

foolosopher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ouch..........

put handyplast lor.....
Old 06-02-2002, 06:21 PM
jack2000

ask your gf piss on your penis

May be ask your gf or the pros to piss on the cut.
Immediate remedy.
Old 13-02-2002, 12:42 AM
Samster

gun4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
just use cotton with dettol and dap it and apply some antiseptic cream.
Old 17-02-2002, 05:12 PM
BoredGuY

[i have the same problem as brudder avalon. However, im kinda worried coz the same thing happened after i went to geylang. The main problem is that i had a BBBJ so i'm kinda worried that i mite catch something....after the BBBJ, i felt a stinging sensation and realised that my foreskin had a cut...i couldn't see it but when i came into contact with water, it stang abit. So can any kind-hearted brudders out there advise mi on the medical risks that i mite be facing???
Appreciate ur replies. Thanx!
Old 18-02-2002, 04:39 PM
lonestar

Quote:
Originally posted by BoredGuY
[i have the same problem as brudder avalon. However, im kinda worried coz the same thing happened after i went to geylang. The main problem is that i had a BBBJ so i'm kinda worried that i mite catch something....after the BBBJ, i felt a stinging sensation and realised that my foreskin had a cut...i couldn't see it but when i came into contact with water, it stang abit. So can any kind-hearted brudders out there advise mi on the medical risks that i mite be facing???
Appreciate ur replies. Thanx!
if in 2 weeks time it did not heal or it got worst before the 2 weeks is up, go and see a doctor. 2 weeks because that's the window needed to check for aids.
Old 18-02-2002, 06:57 PM
BoredGuY

Quote:
Originally posted by lonestar

if in 2 weeks time it did not heal or it got worst before the 2 weeks is up, go and see a doctor. 2 weeks because that's the window needed to check for aids.
Thanx 4 ur reply! i realised that the cut has healed coz it doesn;t sting anymore when i piss or when it comes into contatct with water. However, im worried that even though it has healed, i mite have caught sumthing frm the pro. is it possible that i mite contract an std or aids even though the wound has already healed ???
appreciate ur advice. Thanx brudders!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1