The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wives and Lovers...Steps to Happiness or Unhappiness?

Dear All Good Bros,

Having an affair was once accepted and tolerated. It was once a social norm for a husband to support a wife and family, plus a lover.

It is said that wives make fewer demands than mistresses! It is also said that they are insecure...which makes them peevish and selfish in their demands!

Mistresses don't see husbands at holiday times! But they are usually given more expensive gifts!

Can a husband manage both a wife and a lover?

Are such relationships always doomed to fail?

Is it worth having a secret lover?

What do you think?
Old 26-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Wives and Lovers...Steps to Happiness or Unhappiness?

One mountain cannot hide two tiger

Retired Samster
Old 26-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro,

From my experience, answer is VERY VERY DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN TWO..

Lover usually will demand more from you in terms of $$ and attentions. As a husband, you have to give priority to your family needs first. If you want to have a lover, then make sure you are able to support 2 of them. Not easy though.

Another thing is that, a lover will not remain your 3rd party forever. She also want to be your OFFICIAL OC too... when that time comes, then you have to decide loh...
Old 26-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Wives and Lovers...Steps to Happiness or Unhappiness?

Bro , now i come to answer your questions. because your questions very interesting! You post these questions

1) Can a husband manage both a wife and a lover?

2) Are such relationships always doomed to fail?

3) Is it worth having a secret lover?

Answer 1): No way, i feel as a man should be faithful to his wife at all times, ok as brothers we cheong ktv , i dont think we should go into kc thing, play is play , we must know when to put it to a stop. We give tips to the ktv gal, once we walk out of the ktv door, everything has to be stop.

Answer 2): If your wife found out if have a PRC lover with u, dead she sure ask for divorced . Ask for divorced , children how.. if children is still young, u want the children without dad or mum as process of growing up. The answer is you shouldn't have a PRC lover or mistress beside your wife.

Answer 3): The answer is no , why want to do such a thing , dont u love your wife. Before u want to have a secret lover , u have to ask yourself do u love your wife and children . If answer is Yes, u shouldnt have a secret lover.

In my opinion, if i am marry , my wife is the one i love her than anything else. The idea is to be a good husband and a good family man to my wife and children. Bring my wife and children for holidays every December. And i feel it is good to hug your wife and kiss her, after a hard stress work . I will everyday drive and fetch my wife after work , have a good dinner.

Then i say to my wife “DEAR , DEEP INSIDE MY HEART, I LOVE YOU , MY LOVE FOR YOU IS EVERLASTING. I SWEAR I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, AND NEVER SHALL WE BE APART!

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where are you bro DYBJ?

There are more people with wife + mistress than what we think. We live in the real world.
Old 26-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
In my opinion, if i am marry , my wife is the one i love her than anything else. The idea is to be a good husband and a good family man to my wife and children. Bring my wife and children for holidays every December. And i feel it is good to hug your wife and kiss her, after a hard stress work . I will everyday drive and fetch my wife after work , have a good dinner.

Then i say to my wife “DEAR , DEEP INSIDE MY HEART, I LOVE YOU , MY LOVE FOR YOU IS EVERLASTING. I SWEAR I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, AND NEVER SHALL WE BE APART!
Dear Single & Unmarried boy,
Dun tok so much......really in lala land man u......
Wait till you get married and then come back n comment
The world is not as you see it is....
Yes u will not understand it now, but once you get married....if you ever cud that is....you'll slap yourself for ever saying such stupid stuffs!!!!!

Money back guarantee on my prediction to you!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 26-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Wives and Lovers...Steps to Happiness or Unhappiness?

Bro DO_YOU_BJ :

I dont understand, why u feel that way?

Dont u agreed with me that as a married man , we are suppose to love our wife and take care of the family. First of all , be a good family man . Be responsible to your wife and take good care of her and the children .

I will always remember our wedding date (Adversary). I bring my wife to a romantic dinner hotel. I buy her a ring , put it on for her, and say Dear , today is our wedding adversary, i love you!

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Having an affair was once accepted and tolerated. It was once a social norm for a husband to support a wife and family, plus a lover.
True and not true. It still happens everywhere only thing is not so widely spoken about in the open like the good old days.

It is said that wives make fewer demands than mistresses! It is also said that they are insecure...which makes them peevish and selfish in their demands!
This statement must be very careful. An insecure wife means an insecure personality.....even if you're Jesus or Buddha, you marry such a woman, watever you do, they'll still feel insecure.

Mistresses don't see husbands at holiday times! But they are usually given more expensive gifts!
Mistresses......a very common term but also has many meanings.....
Types of mistresses:
1) The type that you BAO and keep to fuck
2) The type that is lazy to find her own money thus total submission to your needs to fill her stomach
3) They type that you meet after you get married and want to or wish she was your wife but you couldnt marry cos you already have a wife and kid
4) The type that is TRULY IN LOVE wif you and has no motive to destroy your current family and IS WILLING to be in second or 3rd place without any DEMANDS from you, other than keeping her company during your free time
5) Totally financially independent women who dun need a fucking cent from you but just wants your love and attention as & when you're available.

As for the expensive gift part, guess its a money transaction already to shut her fucking mouth, so dun really consider that as a mistress...more like a kept woman....this is how they differ from one another

Can a husband manage both a wife and a lover?
Of cos they can, its all in time management.........
Everything can be managed......just that many dun know how to that's all

Are such relationships always doomed to fail?
Answer is NO! Again, depends on the diff distinctions of the kind of relationship that was mentioned above and what is their sole purpose to wanting to be with you in the 1st place.
If it was only due to money, then there was never a relationship to begin with, it was just pure Rental

Is it worth having a secret lover?
Ah...this is a clear question.
Yes, of cos, Y not?
You can do things and fulfill your fantasies with your lover that you never even dare try on your wife....................
Also, if your wife makes you toolan, you got your lover to turn to.......
If lover make you toolan, return back to wife vice versa

What do you think?
I think i answered you liaozzzzzzzz
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 26-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro DO_YOU_BJ :

I dont understand, why u feel that way?

Dont u agreed with me that as a married man , we are suppose to love our wife and take care of the family. First of all , be a good family man . Be responsible to your wife and take good care of her and the children .

I will always remember our wedding date (Adversary). I bring my wife to a romantic dinner hotel. I buy her a ring , put it on for her, and say Dear , today is our wedding adversary, i love you!
I already told you that you wouldnt understand.
Tell you what, keep this question open just for you.
After you get married and have kids, then come ask me again......
Else very hard to explain to you...like telling a VIRGIN the pleasure of AJ...........i dun expect you to understand this either lol
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 26-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

Bro, Bro DO_YOU_BJ: I want to know the answer , faster tell me can ..

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry, I forgot to add this line when I started this thread..

For Mature Audience Only
Old 26-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

Bro Panamera: I hope u be a good family man to your OC (wife) and a good father to your children !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamera View Post
Sorry, I forgot to add this line when I started this thread..

For Mature Audience Only
U shud have said the requirements of this post from the start..........
See, now you've invited a pest to come buzzing into everyone's ears liao lol
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 26-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Panamera: I hope u be a good family man to your OC (wife) and a good father to your children !
I hope you can find someone dumb enuff to marry you!
All the best & good luck...u gonna need it, trust me!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 26-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, Bro DO_YOU_BJ: I want to know the answer , faster tell me can ..
Kiko, Here’s the answer you seek:

Idea is something you fancy, your modes of thought expressed in words and images. Something you imagine.

Reality is real, an actual existence that which is not imagination, something that exists objectively, a fact and is not merely an idea. Reality, many times do not function the way that you wish or pray it would function.

When you are older, you will know, Understand? 明白吗?

Last edited by Panamera; 26-03-2009 at 07:05 PM. Reason: For Mature Audience Only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1