The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Recession,valued added paid sex services

1. I am sure this severe, deep debt ridden recession is in every samster vocubulary.

2. Such tough, hard times make you so stressful that u may need to bonk more and harder to release all those anti-stressant hot cum of yours, so that you feel more recharged to face the harsh realities ahead.

3. Since u have to work harder and longer for your hard earned money, do you now seek and expect better value -added paid sex services from your sex workers? eg:
a. Expect her to be more proactive like, bathe for u without u even asking, dress u up after u exploded yr hot cum, to give the illusion she is like your gf?
b. Expect bbbj to be the norm, provide a small body massage as an added value freebies.
c. Sometimes, 2 bonks for the price of one?
d. A slight discount or longer bonking period to stretch your dollar?
e. What are the factors that make you bring your hard earned money to another sex worker whom u feel deserved it?
4. Has this recession cut a hole in your pocket, hence u have cut down on your bonk visits too?
5. I just curious of how this recession has affected the profile of most samsters now.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recession,valued added paid sex services

Sex industry don't really suffer form recession...

and imho... it's cheap to visit WL once a week for sex then to find a girlfriend...

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 11-03-2009, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Onwards deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post

and imho... it's cheap to visit WL once a week for sex then to find a girlfriend...
agree with you on this 2 points bro. i always feel when need to release, just have to do it.

having a gf still need TLC ah.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:44 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I must admit that horniness will always be there irregardless of recession, earthquake, tsunami or flood...

But with recession and money hard to come by, u mean u dun want to stretch your dollar further by seeking value- added sex services?
Old 11-03-2009, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Agree with this statement. One can spend hundreds and thousands of dollars and countless precious hrs with a gal but in the end gets nothing. On the other hand, just spend a little less than a hundred and u get lips, tits, pussy and stereo music all in one solid package. Of course not forgetting the STD bonus part but u have an option to reject it by practising safe sex,
Old 13-03-2009, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Onwards deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
I must admit that horniness will always be there irregardless of recession, earthquake, tsunami or flood...

But with recession and money hard to come by, u mean u dun want to stretch your dollar further by seeking value- added sex services?
agree with you bro, i'm someone who believe more in quality than quantity.
Old 13-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onwards View Post
agree with you bro, i'm someone who believe more in quality than quantity.
Quality comes with a hefty price lei.. what i am saying is, for eg, $50 for a bbbj and fuck (sorry i dun know the market price ha, i anyhow quote), now u expect not just the routine act of sucking u off and she laid there like a dead fish for u to ram. U may expect her to be more 'creative and proactive' like performing this so called 'Helicopter Ride' fuck i heard, that was performed as a norm in China, Shanghai. I ever seen pics of such a act in my email but i delete it laio..
Old 16-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well said!

*Standing Ovation*
Old 18-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
U may expect her to be more 'creative and proactive' like performing this so called 'Helicopter Ride' fuck i heard, that was performed as a norm in China, Shanghai. I ever seen pics of such a act in my email but i delete it laio..
Guess the sex industry is evolving to meet the sophisticated needs of the consumer. Gone are the days whereby guys are willing to pay just to put their meat in their pussy. Places like Bang Kok and now, China have set the standards for commercial sex scene... in fact I heard from my friends that you can select different "style" from about 100 available styles in their menu.

Hmmm.... Time for me to head to China...
Old 24-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
siewmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cqueen, are you going commercial now?
Old 24-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
rezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siewmai View Post
cqueen, are you going commercial now?
Think the simple answer is no. Cqueen is not a FL but someone who enjoys to give a good head for willing and open minded guys.

Am I right, cqueen?
Old 25-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

aiyo, if i go commercial hor, i think I have to suck and let ppl fuck 3 times for the price of one and even then hor, I think the samsters have to consider, reconsider and unless, they very desperate hor, they close 2 eyes and bonk me la...so now, u want to try to be my pimp?

Please take note ha, i just writing in jest and in good humour. Please ha, dun start to brand me as 'trying hard to get attention' or 'on the pretext of offering my free erotic tongue services'.
Old 25-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
siewmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cos you surveyed about the commercial scene mah....so I thought you were changing your mind and going commercial. You service fatguys too?...hahaha
Old 25-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Well....

U know the news reported that in Taiwan, more people are F-ing both interms of GF.BF and visiting WL...

Sales of CD have risen about 10 - 15 per cent...

In SG, I guess it is somewhat affected but what must happen must happen

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Samster

You service fatguys too?...hahaha

U mean do i service 'fat thick cock ha?' Why, your cock how fat?

Come n try n put it deep inside my throat n see if my thirsty mouth can deep throat yr fat thick cock all the way in or not lo...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1