The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2003, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dicky80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Foot Job in H3 R11

Went 2 Petain yesterday at about 1130am. Most of the rooms are closed & only a few girls are oredi open for business, but they don't seems appealing 2 me. Just when i was about to leave that place for good, i saw a sexy gal walk in the H3 and open the door of R11. She is in her late twenties i guess, and she has a proportionate body. I walk up to her and asked wat is her price, and she said it's fifty bucks. Wah lan eh, this kinda place and at this time still got so expensive meh? But wait! i took a peek at her toes and found that she had very nice pedicured long toe nails with silver polish on it. I've got a hard on immediately and went in to her room. We both stripped and she proceed to wash my little brother and dry up for me, then she signalled me to lie on the bed. She started to lick & suck my nipples and slowly lowered herself down 2 my groin area. Then she sucked one of my balls in her mouth and playing with it, she also did the same with the other one as well and she did this for a good 5 minutes. Next, she capped me and started to blow me. Her suction was damn solid, probably i was her first customer of the day. She took the whole shaft and go up & down with constant pace with strong strong suction, she would then kissed up & down along the base of my cock and when her lips reached the tip of my cock, she would suck hard on my cock again. She did this for a solid 10 minutes, and i was really enjoying it and thank god i did not spurt my cum yet. After she had done with it, i requested her to do a footjob for me, she did not reject and asked me how to do it. I told her i'll teach her how and put my cock in between her lovely feet and started to fuck her feet. Next i asked her to grip my cock with both her beautiful big toes and i slided my cock in between them to & fro. The sight of my cock fucking her beautiful big toes brought me closer to orgasm and eventually i could not hold back any more and spurted my cum with great force. she asked me to visit her again as she liked footjobs since this is her first time doing this, i promised her & paid her and left.

Name: Never asked
Boobs: Small tits
Old 25-05-2003, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Foot Job in H3 R11

Quote:
Originally posted by dicky80
Went 2 Petain yesterday at about 1130am. Most of the rooms are closed & only a few girls are oredi open for business, but they don't seems appealing 2 me. Just when i was about to leave that place for good, i saw a sexy gal walk in the H3 and open the door of R11. She is in her late twenties i guess, and she has a proportionate body. I walk up to her and asked wat is her price, and she said it's fifty bucks. Wah lan eh, this kinda place and at this time still got so expensive meh? But wait! i took a peek at her toes and found that she had very nice pedicured long toe nails with silver polish on it. I've got a hard on immediately and went in to her room. We both stripped and she proceed to wash my little brother and dry up for me, then she signalled me to lie on the bed. She started to lick & suck my nipples and slowly lowered herself down 2 my groin area. Then she sucked one of my balls in her mouth and playing with it, she also did the same with the other one as well and she did this for a good 5 minutes. Next, she capped me and started to blow me. Her suction was damn solid, probably i was her first customer of the day. She took the whole shaft and go up & down with constant pace with strong strong suction, she would then kissed up & down along the base of my cock and when her lips reached the tip of my cock, she would suck hard on my cock again. She did this for a solid 10 minutes, and i was really enjoying it and thank god i did not spurt my cum yet. After she had done with it, i requested her to do a footjob for me, she did not reject and asked me how to do it. I told her i'll teach her how and put my cock in between her lovely feet and started to fuck her feet. Next i asked her to grip my cock with both her beautiful big toes and i slided my cock in between them to & fro. The sight of my cock fucking her beautiful big toes brought me closer to orgasm and eventually i could not hold back any more and spurted my cum with great force. she asked me to visit her again as she liked footjobs since this is her first time doing this, i promised her & paid her and left.

Name: Never asked
Boobs: Small tits
Yes Bro Dicky you hit the jackpot. She is the current AngPai name Pat. If you are her regular she might or might not allow you the french.
Cheers
Old 25-05-2003, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 21
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
heheh foot job.. this is my first time hearing it. Always think that foot is usually tougher skin so when rubbing not shiok. Nice to hear nice moves hehe
Old 27-05-2003, 12:27 AM
Samster

No wonder her pricing was so steep. There are some brudder who approach her b4 me walk away after the enquiries, but i got to admit it, she's got a nice body & damn chio also.........
Old 27-05-2003, 06:22 PM
Samster

bogyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Foot job

You da man!!!!
Old 27-05-2003, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 22
merc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymerc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Foot Job in H3 R11

Quote:
Originally posted by Idoru
Yes Bro Dicky you hit the jackpot. She is the current AngPai name Pat. If you are her regular she might or might not allow you the french.
Cheers
Heard that she dun allow anymore french liao leh
Old 28-05-2003, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
dennycool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking

French Kiss still there, I just Fxxk her today, still my favourate
Old 28-05-2003, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 22
merc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymerc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by dennycool
French Kiss still there, I just Fxxk her today, still my favourate
OIC....cause that time she dun allow french and heard someone say that she got a BF so dun do french liao. Maybe now break liao so she allow....kekekeke
Old 28-05-2003, 05:16 PM
Samster

Just visited her 2 hours ago, almost wanted to french with her. But changed my mind cos b4 me she just serviced one customer, couldn't imagine frenching with her after she had blow that guy not long ago. Kekekekeke..................
Old 29-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by dicky80
Just visited her 2 hours ago, almost wanted to french with her. But changed my mind cos b4 me she just serviced one customer, couldn't imagine frenching with her after she had blow that guy not long ago. Kekekekeke..................
don't worry lah. i think pat always blow with rubber nowadays and she will rinse her mouth with one whole capful of listerine after every round.
Old 30-05-2003, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 23
funseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
She had been upgraded to the top of the my list, sharing the sit with Jac. Today bonk is the best I had in Petain so far.
Old 31-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by funseeker
She had been upgraded to the top of the my list, sharing the sit with Jac. Today bonk is the best I had in Petain so far.
if she allow sucking of her beautiful nipples, she'll be perfect.
Old 31-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 22
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold
Hi,

No nipples sucking allowed, wow what waste? How abt pussy eating?...
Old 01-06-2003, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobster

never ask before, because i don't eat pussy.
Old 01-06-2003, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobster
Hi,

yeap...no sucking of nipples...the last time I asked her to 69...she rejected....I guess only her frenching is a plus.....hehe, maybe any bros who are regulars can verify....not sure if we book double sessions or 1 hr..any "extras"....hehe

Adios...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1