The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!
What Can Thai Girls Here Do?

I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct forum I should be starting this thread in, but look around here and you'll realise that Matters of the Heart would be the closest match. I can't possibly be locking this in "International Field Reports", could I?

My Thai girlfriend is currently working in Bangkok in car sales, but she was just asking me the other day what her options are if she were to try looking for something to do here in Singapore. Taking into consideration she's not even a graduate from a Thai University, this might be a lot more sticky than first glance. The only practical working experience she had was as a bookkeeper in a bookstore conglomerate in Thailand (Thai friends here will know by now which one I'm refering to) and as a bartender in a Sukhumvit pub eons ago. She speaks excellent English, though, and would have no communication problems if offered a job.

Could she possibly export her experiences in car sales into this country? Which other industries (I would respectfully request friends here to refrain from suggesting P4P or nightclub-related jobs) would accept a Thai into their ranks, and has anyone ever sought to find, and successfully land, a job for their girlfriends or wives here?

Thank you to all.
Old 25-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
rotxam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What Can Thai Girls Here Do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
My Thai girlfriend is currently working in Bangkok in car sales, but she was just asking me the other day what her options are if she were to try looking for something to do here in Singapore. Taking into consideration she's not even a graduate from a Thai University, this might be a lot more sticky than first glance. The only practical working experience she had was as a bookkeeper in a bookstore conglomerate in Thailand (Thai friends here will know by now which one I'm refering to) and as a bartender in a Sukhumvit pub eons ago. She speaks excellent English, though, and would have no communication problems if offered a job.

Could she possibly export her experiences in car sales into this country? Which other industries (I would respectfully request friends here to refrain from suggesting P4P or nightclub-related jobs) would accept a Thai into their ranks, and has anyone ever sought to find, and successfully land, a job for their girlfriends or wives here?

Thank you to all.
Bro, I don't think she can do car sales in singapore because she needs to be billingual.
If you marry her, she can apply for PR and once she got PR, she can get a job. There are many jobs here which require PRs who are thais who can speak thai and also native thai. They need these people to do telemarketing on the phone. It's a decent job, salary range 1200-1500up. This is something for a start.
Old 25-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Same girl as posting under the thread
Re: Advise please of 16-09-2008 ?
where "She's going to tell her boyfriend that she met someone new (ie, me) soon." ?
Old 26-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Avant Garde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think get PR is good and also maybe can open eating shop? self employ less regulated
Old 26-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
wakala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
......She speaks excellent English, though, and would have no communication problems if offered a job.
She can register herself as translator with the Thai authority. Then, re-register with Thai embassy when she arrives here (But hear that they have quota on the numbers of official translator allocated).

Another option is to teach Thai language in the commercial school or learning centre.

Hope the above gives more option of jobs she can look around in SG.
Old 27-02-2009, 10:22 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential

Judging by how things work in Singapore, she at least need to have a decent cert before any school here is willing to hire her to teach Thai. Since your girl is not that highly educated, the best option might be for her to do some small business on her own. Might not be able to make alot, but should be slightly higher than what she can earn in Thailand. Erm... there are companies hiring Thai to do telemarketing?? May have to be careful about this one cause i know of some compaines hiring PRC to do "telemarketing" which is actually the telephone scam (telling you you have won something and ask you to send money to them to redeem the prize.) Certainly dun want your girl to be caught up at the wrong side of the law.
Old 27-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Respectpls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fee3fow View Post
Judging by how things work in Singapore, she at least need to have a decent cert before any school here is willing to hire her to teach Thai. Since your girl is not that highly educated, the best option might be for her to do some small business on her own. Might not be able to make alot, but should be slightly higher than what she can earn in Thailand. Erm... there are companies hiring Thai to do telemarketing?? May have to be careful about this one cause i know of some compaines hiring PRC to do "telemarketing" which is actually the telephone scam (telling you you have won something and ask you to send money to them to redeem the prize.) Certainly dun want your girl to be caught up at the wrong side of the law.
PRCs are famous for scams. Thais I don't know yet. Only know in nightlife many scams

remove spaces

Old 27-02-2009, 07:12 PM
SamSter

That is if she can speak good english unless she selling thai dvds
Old 28-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

my advice to u is do not let ur gf work in Golden Mile full stop. if she can speak english n write ask her go find a job outside instead of working in GM... else u will regret
Old 28-02-2009, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
my advice to u is do not let ur gf work in Golden Mile full stop. if she can speak english n write ask her go find a job outside instead of working in GM... else u will regret
agreed with PM72,
even if she works decently at GM does not mean it is good. There are alot of bad influence there, and they are all her nationality. And you better believe it she trust them more than you, just becos they are Thais!

Dun try to understand it, just accept it

Retired Samster
Old 28-02-2009, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1HILLDUDE is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
Only ask your gf/wifey to work in GM if you are planning for a breakup or divorce.
Old 28-02-2009, 10:50 AM
SamSter

ya man 近朱者赤,近墨者黑。
Old 02-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

help her get PR first
Old 05-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sassy_sammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if she can cook good authentic thai dishes maybe can open a thai restaurant..? i love thai food.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agreed with some bros. For any foreigners to work in Singapore, she must need or AT LEAST speak good english and supported with certs to prove that....

If you are intending to get yor thai ger to work in SG for a decent job, get her to go for courses to get the certs first.

My advice. GET TO KNOW YOR THAI GER FRIST BEFORE COMMITING TO ANYTHING. I am SURE this is not the first time u have read in SBF of how many of our bros got cheated after commiting.

ALWAYS THE SAYINGS: BLIND BY LOVE AND YOU MIGHT LOSE OUT BIG TIMES.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1