The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2003, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
tiolaixiong is Cool - loads of Potential
disappointed fr

Sorry this is my first report so if there is any mistake pls forgive .Was rather horny for a week liao but due to financial problem so try to bear with it n pcc myself .Just came back from gl with my fren .Walk for abt 15 min ard lor then decided not to call my regular gal at h44,so walk pass h42 saw this g23 she very friendly keep waving at mi but i think it standard for all gal ,ok cut it short pay $ went into the room ,actually she is quite friendly but was really piss off by one thing from her .As i dun like to rush for fj so usually i will pay for another session if the gal is ok i meant dun show bad attitude to mi n accomodating .But just as i tell her not to rush as i willing to pay another session she seem happy ,most likely is bad business n sars.However b4 going into the real fuck she ask mi 3 TIMES whether i want to extend now ,but frankly speaking even i want to extend also must see how her f..king skill n watever the fuck right?but she seem very anxious abt it n while licking my nipple she ask twice ,i was quite piss off at that moment liao telling her dun worry once time is running out n the okt ring the bell i will extend .But she is not very accomodating cos she dun like mi licking her nipple in less than 1 min she like siam here n there ,then cant kiss her upper body (neck n above), she also dun like ppl to touch her treasure island ,so with this i quite piss off already then while licking her nipple in less than 1 min she push mi inside liao cos didi is singing marikita already ,then i shoot out at missionary position cos she is too lazy to change position saying she is tired,then main job finish asking to extend one more so she can massage mi but wtf man so much restriction i sian almost 3/4 liao so dun hav mood to continue ,sigh regret dint go n call my regular gal at h44.

attitude:friendly but not very accomodating

look:6/10(to me) but depend on individual

figure :a bit plumb n big size ,however boob very big really36D
has long colour hair to near waist so for those longhair lover it a plus pt

as for fj bj all this i think it very subjective depend on whether she in the good mood to give extra effort to the customer for mi she is some kind of finish it in a transaction way ,maybe for your guy she will give extra like 69 or frenching or watever i dun know

overall:5/10 for mi

L18H42G23
Old 10-05-2003, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: disappointed fr

Quote:
Originally posted by tiolaixiong
Sorry this is my first report so if there is any mistake pls forgive .Was rather horny for a week liao but due to financial problem so try to bear with it n pcc myself .Just came back from gl with my fren .Walk for abt 15 min ard lor then decided not to call my regular gal at h44,...sigh regret dint go n call my regular gal at h44.
so who is your regular at H44?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 10-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I tried her b4 oso. Definately Big!! ( i mean boobs of cos!) but service really SOP. that was quite a long time ago but i still remember her boobs!! haha
Old 17-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Tried her before too. My 1 and only CAt 40 gal... Very standard service, the only thing to really remember is her boobs are HUGE... I think 38C or D... 38 is the measurement given by her.

GiftonJS
Old 19-09-2003, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jojoman is Cool - loads of Potential
chow CB,maybe later i go RAPE here

chow CB,i like big boobs
Old 25-09-2003, 06:49 PM
Imedia(.)(.)Bel