The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2009, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
onlyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Latest Local Celebrity breakup

guess most heard abt the latest local celebrity breakup. i read her blog and surprised to see her mentioning that " true romance is also a healthy sex life. No relationship can be healthy without regular sex. Ask any marriage counsellor and they'll tell you the same thing."

i think my old folks are romantically in love but i doubt its has anything to do with sex. wouldnt it be more emotional attachment rather than physical attraction? again looking at my folks, i doubt i will be.. LOL.

how do you see "romance" as??
Old 14-02-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
shoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Latest Local Celebrity breakup

who the fuck are you talking about
Old 14-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ev0lutionz is Cool - loads of Potential

I think he means glenn and jamie yeo.
Old 14-02-2009, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20135 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev0lutionz View Post
I think he means glenn and jamie yeo.
i wonder y TS need to be so discreet when news had oredi been publicised.

hmmm .. thks for yr info bro, i managed to find d news online (see below) ... (didnt knw abt d news until now) ... actually nt too surprised, knowing d couples' character

===

Fri, Feb 13, 2009
AsiaOne

Jamie Yeo and Glenn Ong have split

STOMP star blogger Jamie Yeo, 32, and her husband, radio deejay Glenn Ong, 38, have announced that they are getting a divorce.

Glenn, who hosts a morning radio programme on Class 95, had announced on-air this morning that he and Jamie "were no longer together".

A spokesperson from MediaCorp confirmed that the couple are undergoing divorce proceedings, but declined to comment on the reasons for the split.

The couple have no children, but they own a dog, a Jack Russell terrier named Fudgie.

Second divorce

This will be the second divorce for Glenn, who married Kate Reyes, a deejay from the same station in 2000. They divorced in 2003.

Jamie was widely-rumoured to be the cause of the split, which she has denied. According to a report in Wanbao, the couple first started dating in 2001.

After Glenn's divorce, he and Jamie were married in Dec 2004 at the New Creation Church.

The couple, who are known to embrace publicity, have often been spotted at media events together, openly displaying their affection for each other.

A shock

The news came as a shock to many.

One of them was Jamie's ex-colleague, Robin Leong.

Robin, who was briefly linked to Jamie in the past, expressed his surprise at the news.

He said he always thought they were "very loving". He also said he still kept in touch with Jamie, "once in a while".

Jamie Yeo and Glenn Ong have split

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-02-2009, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Rimku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for yr report.
Old 14-02-2009, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, this Glen dude is a real Samster master - fuck'em and leave'm kinda guy.

Who's he going to bang next? Jean Danker?
Old 14-02-2009, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrybigpenis View Post
Wah, this Glen dude is a real Samster master - fuck'em and leave'm kinda guy.

Who's he going to bang next? Jean Danker?
oh shit! jean danker looks like a guy man!

should try upping those TCS actresses instead!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 14-02-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

I always hated this couple. Both looks a bit yaya to me. Well, I'm happy they split. Jamie is horny now. Happy V day! Jamie!!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xavier_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think Jamie found a new ang mo bf... dumped glenn...
Someone who worked in espn together with Jamie mentioned this....
Anyway, Jamie is a ultimate bimbo!! As for Glenn, I like his morning express show with Flying Dutchmen...
Old 14-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Glenn Ong and Jaime Yeo splitting? Shit...I thought this guy till recently has been like professing how loving he and his wife are...that means it is just a load of crap...wonder if the problem is really with him since this is his second marriage..knn if i am his buddies or relatives demand him to return ang pow money...

no wonder Jaime Yeo spill the beans on her blog about her sexual experience...i was wondering how any woman could that and where is the husband going to hide his face...wah she obviously dun give him face anymore..
Old 14-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 19
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Latest Local Celebrity breakup

Bro this horny Jamie went on to say to the whole singapore she had orgasm at the age of six..."LOLOLOL" & tolds how she whore herself out & how she got fucked by another guy not Glenn the first time.

SURE Glenn WILL SQUEEZE his balls & got spit by his friends & got slap from his mother !!!!

divorce,that's the bottom line..anyway the ang mo bf... who working in espn together with Jamie mentioned this....i'm fucking Jamie sideways right now ..dirty little slut ain't she.And the best part we got to pick the winning team for the EPL....

They say the mighty lord shall protect the poor, the weak & the innocent.

But it is the devil who has your details !
Old 14-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SexLabel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bah all these social butterflies
Old 14-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Life is short but love seems to be much shorter.

Btw, this breakup comes on the back of Jamie's sizzling revelations about her sexual deposition. Is that revelation a prelude to her upcoming and new-found swinging single status?

Come you u SBF bros - give her ur best shot lol.
Old 14-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BUOYANTLESS is Cool - loads of Potential

smells like third party.
Old 14-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20135 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

well, if u choose to marry a celeb as husband/wife, muz b prepared for marriage turbulences. everyday goto work, meet gd looking ppl ... sometimes inevitable tt u find some1 better than yr spouse n eventually get attracted to d person, esp if u get to wk with ea other for long periods.

any1 watch nokia football crazy? always see this jamie action action, dam slutty n bitchy at times ... esp when she wear her sexy mini skirts n low cut top .. see oredi oso salivate n feel like upping her .. LOL

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1