The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!
A PRC MMs Ask me to .....

As usual,

I am starting this thread to share abit and also to seek some Advice not advise hor .... haha.

I got to know this PRC MM ... sometime back, we have the chemistry there and also good time, But I was hesitate about the Qns that she prop up to me and asked .... 爱人, 你可以养我吗 ?

Coz to me she is more like a FB.... than seriously I move on to the next level with her. Mostly of my time are busy with works schedule and entertainment with clients and the exclusive Sunday for family.

I do admit some KC there. Shall I move on with her to "大包" or just move forward ..... ?

If move on with her .... I had yet to talk terms & Condition yet.
If move forward ..... surely roses all better than a single tulips.

I had been dangling this Qns for about 1 weeks ..... which is why I think I shall post it upz for some noises to make a better decision.

Arigato Gozaimaz, Nan ~ Diri, Gam Xiaz, Xie Xie Ni Men.

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 19-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A PRC MMs Ask me to .....

As long as you can afford it & you CAN CONFIRM she'll only be wif you...i.e personal toilet...then ok
If not, dun fall into the carrot head category.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 19-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Hi Bro,

May be economy bad, she is looking for easy way out.

As you said yourself and quoted, the $$$ you spend will have many roses with you, may be even more prettier and more KC-er, than just a tulip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post

.... 爱人, 你可以养我吗 ?

If move forward ..... surely roses all better than a single tulips.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 20-01-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bro, since u said that she is already a FB to u, then y spent the money to bao her?? Its like throwing $$ into the sea.. If i were u, i would rather spent the $$ on someone else.. Just my $0.02
Old 20-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Different strokes for different folks.

Some people like variety, preferring to take a different girl each time they cheong. Others prefer to stick to one whom they have developed a fondness for. Usually with more rtf, there is a higher gfe ratio.

If you want to maintain her and pay her shitloads of money, as bro DYBJ said, better make sure that she is your private latrine. Otherwise why spend that kind of money? And frankly, unless you are able to monitor her movements 24/7, how can you ensure that she remains your private latrine?

I know a guy who was so in love with a WL that he actually wanted to marry her. She ostensibly quit her job as a WL and stayed at home after class (she being here on a student pass). The guy works in the day and rushes home in the evening to be with his girl. Little does he know that when he is in the office, she is still in contact with a few of her ex-customers and continues to conduct her business at the nearby Hotel 81.

At home, she will tell her beau that she is broke, no money to buy stuff etc because she got no income, so he gives her an allowance. The money that she earns from her part time FL jobs are all stashed away somewhere else, probably remitted back home to China.

So unless you have a good network of intelligence sources, or is able to monitor her daily movements, it may be a waste of money to keep a private latrine, because the moment you are not around, chances are someone else is going to come pee in it.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 20-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cunt_search deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post

So unless you have a good network of intelligence sources, or is able to monitor her daily movements, it may be a waste of money to keep a private latrine, because the moment you are not around, chances are someone else is going to come pee in it.
use 3G video phone chat to spot check?
at hom install remote cctv monitoring?
Old 21-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunt_search View Post
use 3G video phone chat to spot check?
at hom install remote cctv monitoring?
Yes, u r rite.
The best is to use 3G chat.
CCTV not very likely unless she moves into your other place cos most of them lives in rented places and is shared........
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 21-01-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post
I got to know this PRC MM ... sometime back, we have the chemistry there and also good time, But I was hesitate about the Qns that she prop up to me and asked .... 爱人, 你可以养我吗 ?
Ah...bro, she showhand already. That means you must decide to commit or leave her to invest on other guys liao.

You see in KC stage, after the WL feels confident that she will succeed in getting your commitment OR when the WL decides that your face is giving her nightmares & enough is enough, she will throw this decision at your face. It literally means no more sweet honeymoon freebies giveaways discounts cheapbonks and its time her ROI starts. Of cos if you so decide on a monthly price, she will continue her act of being loyal to you and your dick only but heaven knows what's her real price is.

Problem is, if she have assessed you to be the 10k/month material and you promise (or forcefully oblige) only 2k/month, she will continue her i-luv-u with you but will find time to start her next KC target. You can never find out her 'real price' unfortunately and even if you somehow got that figure thru a temple medium, you may not be able to handle the truth (i.e. 100k/month).

Now bro lets talk about you. The reason you hesitated and post this shows something. Whatever that something is, your heart dun want to lose her now. First thing is, you haven't thrown in a lot of investment (therefore you not there waiting for your own ROI to realise) and second thing, you mentioned FB relationship (means she has been offering you at relatively discounted or near FOC rates). What this means? The KC deep deep on you liao and she used the FOC fuck tactic cum same chemistry common horoscope personalities characteristic hood on you. It is tough to throw it away with just one decision thats why you escape the confrontation until you cannot make it last one more bonk longer.

So what to do after saying so much? Well you already know, you have 2 choices. First, ask her to continue be your and only your mistress, map out your terms and condition (no more contact with other guys, sort of exclusive to you) and ask her to state a price. After you overcome the shock of hearing her asking price, ask her what else can she do for you. Take it all down and you now have to face reality thats its all about money. Second of cos, dun need to say too much, after asking her price (or not but up to your curiosity) tell her to sleep with another gross man and come back to you only (and only) if she wants to continue as a partner in your FB relationship. Most likely, she'll just tell you to sleep with the same gross chap and check it out yourself. Basically thats fuck off and you should do just that.

Of cos, if you are up to it, there is a third choice. Although I advise against it (cos somehow dun need a temple medium to tell me about your KC condition) but I'll still relate it anyway. Just promise her 10k/month (actual figure up to you to smoke) and bonk her till she pichak, by the end of the month or 1 hr before her payday, tell her it is over. Make sure you do not contact her anymore and change all your numbers and padlocks if she knows where you will be hiding out. For this to work you must think carefully and reach the state of mind of a chainsaw massacre murderer. Otherwise it can't work and you will pay the 10k/month till your own ass pichak. I'll not buy 4D this weekend and if I kenna first prize, I will write one post and encourage you to try out this choice.

Last advice is, do not lie to yourself. Whether this PRC MM of yours is WL or not (which you conveniently left out), she is out for money. You said FB, she thinks investment. Tell me during the time when you mentioned you were out busy at work, with clients or family, that you do not think about her at all and I will tell you if that is so, why are you still considering and hanging this simple decision for a week.

So come on man, put on that shiny white mask cos it is easier to wield a chainsaw with it. Take care
Old 21-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you like her, why not? How much is she asking? It depends if the amount is within your budget. If she's a WL, she's probably expecting a 4 digit figure. A few hundred dollars a month will probably not fill her apetite.

Have fun!
Old 21-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginboy View Post
If you like her, why not? How much is she asking? It depends if the amount is within your budget. If she's a WL, she's probably expecting a 4 digit figure. A few hundred dollars a month will probably not fill her apetite.

Have fun!
Quoting a figure now may be low, so as to entice you into the relationship. But once she has you under her control, she will move her figure upwards..., and might even be sooner than expected.
Old 21-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Some people like variety, preferring to take a different girl each time they cheong. Others prefer to stick to one whom they have developed a fondness for. Usually with more rtf, there is a higher gfe ratio.

If you want to maintain her and pay her shitloads of money, as bro DYBJ said, better make sure that she is your private latrine. Otherwise why spend that kind of money? And frankly, unless you are able to monitor her movements 24/7, how can you ensure that she remains your private latrine?

I know a guy who was so in love with a WL that he actually wanted to marry her. She ostensibly quit her job as a WL and stayed at home after class (she being here on a student pass). The guy works in the day and rushes home in the evening to be with his girl. Little does he know that when he is in the office, she is still in contact with a few of her ex-customers and continues to conduct her business at the nearby Hotel 81.

At home, she will tell her beau that she is broke, no money to buy stuff etc because she got no income, so he gives her an allowance. The money that she earns from her part time FL jobs are all stashed away somewhere else, probably remitted back home to China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
Ah...bro, she showhand already. That means you must decide to commit or leave her to invest on other guys liao.

You see in KC stage, after the WL feels confident that she will succeed in getting your commitment OR when the WL decides that your face is giving her nightmares & enough is enough, she will throw this decision at your face. It literally means no more sweet honeymoon freebies giveaways discounts cheapbonks and its time her ROI starts. Of cos if you so decide on a monthly price, she will continue her act of being loyal to you and your dick only but heaven knows what's her real price is.

Problem is, if she have assessed you to be the 10k/month material and you promise (or forcefully oblige) only 2k/month, she will continue her i-luv-u with you but will find time to start her next KC target. You can never find out her 'real price' unfortunately and even if you somehow got that figure thru a temple medium, you may not be able to handle the truth (i.e. 100k/month).

Now bro lets talk about you. The reason you hesitated and post this shows something. Whatever that something is, your heart dun want to lose her now. First thing is, you haven't thrown in a lot of investment (therefore you not there waiting for your own ROI to realise) and second thing, you mentioned FB relationship (means she has been offering you at relatively discounted or near FOC rates). What this means? The KC deep deep on you liao and she used the FOC fuck tactic cum same chemistry common horoscope personalities characteristic hood on you. It is tough to throw it away with just one decision thats why you escape the confrontation until you cannot make it last one more bonk longer.

So what to do after saying so much? Well you already know, you have 2 choices. First, ask her to continue be your and only your mistress, map out your terms and condition (no more contact with other guys, sort of exclusive to you) and ask her to state a price. After you overcome the shock of hearing her asking price, ask her what else can she do for you. Take it all down and you now have to face reality thats its all about money. Second of cos, dun need to say too much, after asking her price (or not but up to your curiosity) tell her to sleep with another gross man and come back to you only (and only) if she wants to continue as a partner in your FB relationship. Most likely, she'll just tell you to sleep with the same gross chap and check it out yourself. Basically thats fuck off and you should do just that.

Of cos, if you are up to it, there is a third choice. Although I advise against it (cos somehow dun need a temple medium to tell me about your KC condition) but I'll still relate it anyway. Just promise her 10k/month (actual figure up to you to smoke) and bonk her till she pichak, by the end of the month or 1 hr before her payday, tell her it is over. Make sure you do not contact her anymore and change all your numbers and padlocks if she knows where you will be hiding out. For this to work you must think carefully and reach the state of mind of a chainsaw massacre murderer. Otherwise it can't work and you will pay the 10k/month till your own ass pichak. I'll not buy 4D this weekend and if I kenna first prize, I will write one post and encourage you to try out this choice.

Last advice is, do not lie to yourself. Whether this PRC MM of yours is WL or not (which you conveniently left out), she is out for money. You said FB, she thinks investment. Tell me during the time when you mentioned you were out busy at work, with clients or family, that you do not think about her at all and I will tell you if that is so, why are you still considering and hanging this simple decision for a week.

So come on man, put on that shiny white mask cos it is easier to wield a chainsaw with it. Take care
Ahhh...Voice of true experience, wisdom and sensibility.

Hope our bro is able to separate himself from dreamworld just long enough to realize how helpful your advice has been.

Enjoyed reading your posts bros...this can potentially save bros from lots of heartache and $$$$ ....if they listen and act accordingly that is...
Old 21-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Some idiot zapped me for this post and did not leave a name. The idiot claimed that by my post, I am encouraging others to keep a private toilet. Now that really pisses me off. Which part of my post can it be construed as me encouraging others to keep a private toilet? To the idiot who zapped me, please read carefully. I am saying in my post don't waste your money keeping a private toilet.

Sheesh. Some people ought to go back to school for English remedial lessons.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 23-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
vvvv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

My opinion on this: We are human beings with feelings and after a while in a FB relationship, it is normal that both of you want a exclusive deal.

For the girl, no WL wants to think of herself as a pros, no matter how much the reality is "right there in your face". She wants you to take care of her so that she can feel like it is a relationship, be it gf or mistress. It is also more reassuring for her to have a steady income, rather than have to fight for it daily, like a salesman on commission only scheme but my belief is that it is not 100% about the money.

For you, there is bound to be some attachment after a few bonks. I know from experience that it is rather enticing and I also know that no man is 100% comfortable thinking about another man sharing your girl.

Since she started the conversation, ask her to spill out the bottom line... how much does she want? You should be able to assess if she wants just enough to live (plus cover her costs to travel here) or if she wants you as a carrot head. As for whether she will continue to see other men, only you can assess that part about her because every girl is different.
Old 23-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvvv View Post
Bro,

My opinion on this: We are human beings with feelings and after a while in a FB relationship, it is normal that both of you want a exclusive deal.

For the girl, no WL wants to think of herself as a pros, no matter how much the reality is "right there in your face". She wants you to take care of her so that she can feel like it is a relationship, be it gf or mistress. It is also more reassuring for her to have a steady income, rather than have to fight for it daily, like a salesman on commission only scheme but my belief is that it is not 100% about the money.

For you, there is bound to be some attachment after a few bonks. I know from experience that it is rather enticing and I also know that no man is 100% comfortable thinking about another man sharing your girl.

Since she started the conversation, ask her to spill out the bottom line... how much does she want? You should be able to assess if she wants just enough to live (plus cover her costs to travel here) or if she wants you as a carrot head. As for whether she will continue to see other men, only you can assess that part about her because every girl is different.

Once the indecent proposal is made, it becomes a commercial transaction. Pure and simple. Nothing more.

They are here to earn money, not to find true love. Although I do believe that the WL may possibly like a particular guy, the main motivation for coming here is still money.

Wanting enough just to live plus covering her cost? That is quite unlikely. Why allow their bodies to be used without any return at all? It is still a business for them. If doing what they are doing and only making subsistence level returns, why bother staying here in Singapore? They can probably get subsistence level employment and income back where they came from, and without having to sleep with different men all the time.

To ask to be a kept woman, the WL would probably have some liking for the potential sponsor, or at least, does not find him disgusting. However, I think the proposal to be a kept woman is still all about money. If the price is not right, the deal cannot be concluded. Assuming that by being a kept woman, the WL's income is reduced by 50%. True she may not need to sleep with a few different men each day. My next question is what is she going to do with her free time? To sit around all day doing fuck all and having her income reduced by 50% is not very likely to happen.

They all know that they have a short shelf-life. Even they feel that they are aged and no longer productive once they hit 25 - 26 years old. To have already taken the step to becoming a WL, the bottomline is always about money.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 23-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Black Dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in the end, it's all about the $$$.

u pay her enough, she may.... may only be yours so long as u keep on paying her.

u don't pay her enough, well you don't know what she doing behind your back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1