The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 19
puipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to all
Need Advice

Got any bro ask any TN girls if she will go out on a one-one with you to hotel for a private session before? She HJ me but I wanna go further but the joint don't allow and not convenient cos owner around. Can share your experiences?

I recently frequented one joint near my office in central area, and I really like to ask that PRC gal (from fujian) to do private so that we can have more "time and attention"... also I own a business and travel frequently, and was even thinking of bringing her together with me for the trip to HK for 4 days. I have this feeling i'm infatuated with her and can't stop visiting her - I let her massage 5 times a week, 2 hour each session.

Do you think it's a good idea?

Also, if a gal doing massage HJ you, but did not make you cum, do you have to pay the full amount or? If she quote $30 for HJ, how much to pay if u din come? And if she din quote (just do) - how much to pay if din cum?

Maybe silly questions, but I'm still kindof new and have lots to learn

I read the newbies guide... no advice on this lei...
Old 11-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future
Re: Need Advice

Bro Puipoh,

Firstly I must say I no expert in guys falling for Tuina gals, but you really like the gal I feel you should just Bao her for a couple of months if $$$ is not a problem for you. Just keep her for private usage if you are so "infatuated" with her. The itch in you heart should subside in a few months after you have gone all the way with her after more than 20-30 times. I am not trying to be sarcastic here, just coming from a financial point of view.

As mention by you : 2 hour massage (I estimated) $30/hour + $30 for HJ
So one massage session + HJ cost you ($30 X 2) + $ 30 HJ = $90 Total

And you go 5 times a week, that is 22 times in a month.

Grand Total Cost : $90 X 22 = S$1980 per month

I think with the current economic crisis, you top up a bit maybe to $2500 can Bao her already. When you do bao, you can do a lot more things to her and she will do a lot more things for you also.
[eg. BJ/BBBJ/Painting/CIM/FJ/even raw if you dare try this type of super dangerous game.]
(I Strongly Against Doing Raw, unless you plan to marry the lady !!!)

Sound her out first...... see whether she willing to go private and if yes then its bargaining time.

Just my honest suggestion.

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Old 11-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Samster

puipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to all

I wonder if she will take up the offer. I offered to bring her to my branch office in HK, put her up in a posh apartment and pay for her everything, plus give allowance... I have a good feeling she wants money only..

She's married, but its a fake marriage, had to do it in order to get PR status.

Any bro bedded TN women through private arrangement?
Old 12-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
delson07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow bro!

you really seeking for TRUE LOVE in TN joints???

am i seeing sala things?
Old 12-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Tomnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Agree with bro gambit88 that if you think you would like to go further, bao her for a few months and see how things work out. You already indicate that she may be interested in money only and this period will allow u to sort it out. In any case, do not go RAW at this stage for your own safety.

Also with her fake marriage, be careful about getting caught in the game if the auth finds out.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit88 View Post
Bro Puipoh,

Firstly I must say I no expert in guys falling for Tuina gals, but you really like the gal I feel you should just Bao her for a couple of months if $$$ is not a problem for you. Just keep her for private usage if you are so "infatuated" with her. The itch in you heart should subside in a few months after you have gone all the way with her after more than 20-30 times. I am not trying to be sarcastic here, just coming from a financial point of view.

As mention by you : 2 hour massage (I estimated) $30/hour + $30 for HJ
So one massage session + HJ cost you ($30 X 2) + $ 30 HJ = $90 Total

And you go 5 times a week, that is 22 times in a month.

Grand Total Cost : $90 X 22 = S$1980 per month
[eg. BJ/BBBJ/Painting/CIM/FJ/even raw if you dare try this type of super dangerous game.]
(I Strongly Against Doing Raw, unless you plan to marry the lady !!!)
Allow me to clarify this point in case TS misunderstand you 'Against Doing Raw, unless you plan to marry the lady'

Even if you plan to marry her, do not go raw until she has undergone a thorough medical check up for STD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puipoh View Post
I wonder if she will take up the offer. I offered to bring her to my branch office in HK, put her up in a posh apartment and pay for her everything, plus give allowance... I have a good feeling she wants money only..
She's married, but its a fake marriage, had to do it in order to get PR status.
A fake marriage is still a lawful marriage if it is registered. The authorities cannot pin-point u as long as u do not register with her. However, her 'fake' husband can turn against you for being an adulterer and demand money from you or give u other trouble.

If the gal is popular in the TN center, she may be earning more than what u plan to pay her to bao her. Since she is working for money and not love, she will most probably not agree to your deal unless the difference in earning is substantial.

If she really loves u and prepare to give up everything for u, are you willing to give up everything for her? Be careful and wise, don't end up being another person being called 'Ungrateful Singapore man'. Pl refer to another
thread with that caption. My two-cent worth.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lust4cb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, you might want to let us know which TN gal. Some bros here might have known her very well and can give better advice about her character.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Hmm... TS, i can understand the feelings you are having. Many of these girls, from TN or KTV or HC or FL, can treat us so well that we just go gaga over them. I have had my share of such girls too.

But a important thing to note. Many of them are here for the money. Love is just a distant thing. Do work it out for yourself on whether it is worth it or not.

In addition, you mentioned that she is a false marriage. How long has she been in it? And has she been sleeping with that man? These are all important questions to ask yourself. Remember this, it is illegal to enter a marriage for a PR status. If she is caught, she most likely be jailed and bar from entering Singapore.

I have done it before with a PRC in 2005. I loved the girl and thought she really loved me too. But in time to come, i learnt to realise that she was just looking for a meal ticket. This was one of the toughest experience i had, given that i put in my heart and effort.

I have look at most, if not all the considerations for you. The final decision still lies with you. Remember that there are always conseqences (it can be good or bad) for every action.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by delson07 View Post
wow bro!

you really seeking for TRUE LOVE in TN joints???

am i seeing sala things?
errr, actually bro i said i was "infatuated" with her - it means she makes me damn steam and i just wanna have her for awhile, give her some money n welfare that we agreed upon b4 the commitment, and then sayonara after the term of agreement. Not seeking for true love here... cos I know i'm playing with fire
Old 12-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 20
SF2004 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySF2004 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,

The way u visit her, she definitely know u are interested in her.
Try to hint her and see whether she interested in u, if she have share the same feeling, u will be bf&gf going hotel. U only need to pay the hotel.
During your visit, just chat with her and ask her whether she tire and let her sit/lie & rest. After few time, she know u really like her and concern about her. Then u can start to have next move asking her for dinner and movie and soon it end up in hotel.

This is my own experience few yrs ago, too bad my girl is back in China.
Old 13-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

You should stop to visiting her say 1 or 2 week then visit her again. Be direct and inform her you wish to do it outside and not in the HC and see what is her respond.

Release the line and then pull back, bro with this you will get the fish.

Good luck to you!
Old 13-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puipoh View Post
errr, actually bro i said i was "infatuated" with her - it means she makes me damn steam and i just wanna have her for awhile, give her some money n welfare that we agreed upon b4 the commitment, and then sayonara after the term of agreement. Not seeking for true love here... cos I know i'm playing with fire
Better find out more about her backgroud first. Why she go into false marriage to get PR? If u have read other threads regarding such relationship, getting too emotional in situaition like this is not usually advisable. By the way, are u married? Which age group are u in? This info may be useful for further advice.
Old 13-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
big8ball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbig8ball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbig8ball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbig8ball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Puipoh,

Just another piece of advice. Be careful when treading into these waters. The depth may not be as shallow as you think. Girls like them can create an ugly situation and make life very difficult.

A secretary (local) in my old company was kept by an old married towkay. After a few years, he let her go. She was mad about the situation so she and her mother decided to go to his house and demanded a pay-off of get this $500,000/-. In actual fact I wouldn't even bed her if she gave me $$$ as she was ugly.

Bottom line is as advised earlier, tread carefully. Do not be lead into something that you might regret late on....
Old 13-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Whiteblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question - Does it worthwhile ??
Old 14-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

thanks bros for all your valuable advice...

I suspected that she is not so simple also... because I had a chance to talk to her colleague when I went to her joint (she haven reach the place to start work yet)...

asked about her background and stuff, and was told she is not what she said she is... think she's hiding something...

the problem is... I am damn infatuated with her... die die still wanna spend a few days banging her outside (she dont do it in the TN)...

sigh... why mighty men always get slaughtered by babilicious women???

really die under her hands!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1