The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 16
The Vet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Shanghai Love

It was a cold wet afternoon, when James Chong arrived in Shanghai. This was his first trip to China and he is quite apprehensive about it.

The hotel sent a limousine to fetch him and very soon he was on his way to the Marriot Hotel located at Tomorrow Square.

Stepping out of the car, a very tall and beautiful Hotel staff came up and greeted him.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Chong, Welcome to the the Marriot hotel. My name is Maggie Li and I am here to show you to the room"

James was not paying attention to what was being said. He was enjoying the beautiful sight in front of him.

This Maggie was about 1.7m tall, very slender and slim and despite the uniform she wore, seems to be very well endowed. She looks great with her hair bunned up.

Swallowing back his saliva, James managed to muttered a "Thank you" with muted breath.

In the lift, James could not help admiring Maggie from the back. He found himself inching towards her trying to catch a whiff of her perfume. He backed off when he found the porter staring at him.

James's heart was beating fast as he found himself very attracted to Maggie.

Upon reaching the "lobby floor" , they had to change to another lift to reach the rooms. In the lift, james tried to strike a conversation with Maggie but was met with very short but polite replies. The porter was still staring at them.

Once in the room, Maggie then went about explaining the room facilities to James. Her voice was sweet and demure and James was thrilled.

Maggie then bade her goodbye to James with a wide smile. James found himself retrieving a 100 yuan and gave it to Maggie for a tip.

After Maggie left the room, James was still in a stupor. James started to wonder whether he will see her again.

To be continued.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Shanghai Love

Bro The Vet,

I'm not sure how's the ending, but just a gentle reminder this is the Matters of the Heart.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
DO_I_BJ is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i sense a sex story coming up. lol
Old 11-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

I am not surprised this is a story, they do have good looking gals to welcome you in china.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 11-01-2009, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablesnwires View Post
Bro The Vet,

I'm not sure how's the ending, but just a gentle reminder this is the Matters of the Heart.
James Chong sounds familiar...

Oh the end, let me try, Maggie will get fucked by James and if that's not a real KC story, Bro Vet will get the same from everybody else in the forum cos this is not the section for sex stories.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1