The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
speedyboy is Cool - loads of Potential
It is worth forsake everything in singapore and join her in china to start a new life

Let face it...not all PRC girl are that kind of bad as described by some bro...some are actually are quite...like those normal girl that can be found on the street of singapore.

Got involved with one of the PRC girl for the past 2 yrs...not sure whether want to continue or not this kind of relationship.

The thought of marry her sometime get into my mind. But however in reality, how many singaporean can afford them?

In singapore where housing expense and standard is so high, it is very shiong for the husband to earn money. i doubt this girl of mine can stand the hardship and i cant bear the thought of her working in ktv again where other guy touching her.

Forsake singapore and join her in china also came into my thought....but then how to start with it...i know nothing about doing bussiness unless i like other expat working in china by teaching english which is not my type of tea.

So wonder any bro over here, did any of you guys forsake everything in sg and start a new life in china?
Old 31-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

Re: It is worth forsake everything in singapore and join her in china to start a new

Quote:
Originally Posted by profane View Post
That some be some kind of a fucking retarded to do that.

Maybe you can try and tell us in the next two year.
maybe i am that retarded u talking about..haha
hai....fu@k and forget...always forget this number 1 rule whenever i with her
Old 31-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
Fatjumbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatjumbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: It is worth forsake everything in singapore and join her in china to start a new

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyboy View Post
Let face it...not all PRC girl are that kind of bad as described by some bro...some are actually are quite...like those normal girl that can be found on the street of singapore.

Got involved with one of the PRC girl for the past 2 yrs...not sure whether want to continue or not this kind of relationship.

The thought of marry her sometime get into my mind. But however in reality, how many singaporean can afford them?

In singapore where housing expense and standard is so high, it is very shiong for the husband to earn money. i doubt this girl of mine can stand the hardship and i cant bear the thought of her working in ktv again where other guy touching her.

Forsake singapore and join her in china also came into my thought....but then how to start with it...i know nothing about doing bussiness unless i like other expat working in china by teaching english which is not my type of tea.

So wonder any bro over here, did any of you guys forsake everything in sg and start a new life in china?
Bro Speedyboy,

It's your life and your own affair. We are all adults here. But are u 100% cock sure, she's the one for you to have your offspring and raise the kids there in china bro?

I have friends who worked in MNCs in china who don't want to come back to Singapore for a darn good reason. It's too much pressure here compared to there....more carefree and better lifestyle ( Maybe also for the PRC babes ke ke ke ).

Ps... u can very be surprised expat teacher teaching Ang Mo can earn a decent living in China.

Good luck in 2009 with your decision bro. Happy New Year
Old 31-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
DO_I_BJ is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
maybe i am that retarded u talking about..haha
hai....fu@k and forget...always forget this number 1 rule whenever i with her
actually your thinking is nothing wrong. But 1st you need to understand is she the one you want to marry? is she a good girl? or those kind many bfs one. Does she want to marry you?
Cos girls in this trade once they tasted easy money they won't leave easily.
Anyway starting small business in china minimum about 10k from what i heard from my prc friend. And teaching english in china at least need a degree in english i think.
Old 31-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -114 / Power: 0
Assplorer Assplorer

Many opportunities in China but connections and money are important . Second if you have nothing to hold you back and you have nothing to lose . Why not .

BUT BUT . Get to know you gal a while longer . Time will tell a true nature of someone . Go for a trip back with her and do your survey and maths . Different parts of China have different standards of living . Only when you are there you will understand . GOOD LUCK BRO !
Old 01-01-2009, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Complete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well it all depends every much on yourself.

In reality, things do happen i.e. getting married & staying in China for good with her or she staying at home in Singapore as housewife.

Why not?
Old 01-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What is there in SG to foresake? Please provide a list.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-01-2009, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetocim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how about job market there?

there are many other things that you need to consider as well...

whatever it is good luck bro... wish you happiness..
Old 01-01-2009, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What is there in SG to foresake? Please provide a list.
Super True! The further I get away from SG, the happier I feel......
Old 01-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:

First of all,

cant bear the thought of her working in ktv again
You are not rich enough to support her in Singapore. Then how to survive in China. Migration is talking about 7 figure and not 4,5 figure amount.

this girl of mine can stand the hardship
This mean that she prefer money than love.

You statement imply that you are not fucking rich. Unless i am wrong, do not think of even going anywhere.

This kind of game is for rich man to play. Do not waste time anymore.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 01-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hulunbeier is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
First of all,

cant bear the thought of her working in ktv again
You are not rich enough to support her in Singapore. Then how to survive in China. Migration is talking about 7 figure and not 4,5 figure amount.

this girl of mine can stand the hardship
This mean that she prefer money than love.

You statement imply that you are not fucking rich. Unless i am wrong, do not think of even going anywhere.

100 Percent agreed with you birdie!

Let me quote : I have a Xiamen gf...she is damn capable. Go outing with high authorities...power ranking one. So I enjoyed her company a lot and she can hold the glass and talked to guests so well.

She told me...come on..follow me. I ensure you will not starve. That instance I said the feeling is so high! But I said what about PaoNiu...she said no problem...there are 18 years old one...I can take u there. Absolutely fabulous.

Next trip I asked this story...ok I am ready (just kidding as I wanna test her). She said sorry I can't this time. I asked why. She told me different situation need to use different dialogue as commitment is high cause of growing kid and a high end apartment.

So migration....come on la....
Just say to yourself...different situation different dialogue. You will feel better!
Old 01-01-2009, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cunt_search deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
First of all,

AGREED 1000%!

It is wild jungle with PRC KC game.
how to know true love? there isn't any to start with
if there is, she mo den willin to live with your meagre salary in Sillipore
if not, anything u do will be fruitless..

so move on and get a life.
i can understand...coz i in the same boat but i woke up from my dreams...

get away from sillipore
1) rat race (vs HK, Japan, etc)
2) freedom of expression (vs USA, etc)
3) political stability (vs Thailand, etc)
4) social security (vs India, China, etc)

away from Sillipore do not equal better life
1) 2nd class citizen
2) diff culture
3) family

all these for a PRC?
Old 01-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She came here to get a better life.
You left a better life to go there.
Think all the answers you need is already said.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 01-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samaritan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the answer you want to hear = YES

my answer - NO

go figure
Old 01-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatjumbo View Post
Bro Speedyboy,

It's your life and your own affair. We are all adults here. But are u 100% cock sure, she's the one for you to have your offspring and raise the kids there in china bro?

I have friends who worked in MNCs in china who don't want to come back to Singapore for a darn good reason. It's too much pressure here compared to there....more carefree and better lifestyle ( Maybe also for the PRC babes ke ke ke ).

Ps... u can very be surprised expat teacher teaching Ang Mo can earn a decent living in China.

Good luck in 2009 with your decision bro. Happy New Year
How sure am i ? i also not sure. Something love is very blind. A lot of things cant see clearly when u fallen to the love trap. All i can say, she has been very good to me.

I agreed with u with the pressure thing. A lot of things have to be consider if stay in singapore. That why i thinking of the going china as an option.

pity i not that kind of person who like to teach..no passion in teaching...but then back to reality...how many of us actually like our own work....hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1