The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mosesmadmao is Cool - loads of Potential
Local girls.

Hi all brothers, please share your thoughts and experiences with local girls in this thread. Are they as demanding as people think? Does the average man still stand a chance at landing a local graduate. What causes 40%(according to a Straits Times article) of Singaporeans to marry foreigners?? What do local girls expect from men etc etc. Please share your true thoughts and feelings.
Old 22-12-2008, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!
Re: Local girls.

Local girls are quite a handful, with their better education levels, they are in a better position to think, to earn money than other girls in the region.

However, i do not think that this is a problem with our girls but more of a problem that is common with industrialised nations. Take a look at our western counterparts and we would soon realise that their women are equally as demanding as ours.

Qualities such as demure, sweet and innocent are harder to find among our locals nowadays. This is one tough aspect of life that i am coming terms to, but it is also the reason why i find bachelorhood enticing at the moment. I do ultimately want to settle down and it would probably be with a local girl. But that would only happen if i can find the right girl.

However, i have heard stories of taiwanese girls, and i prolly wouldnt mind settling for one if we can communicate in english.

All i can say is that, SG's success has come with a price, but it is about time that we guys also change our mindset and move on. ie, see how the ang mohs treat their women.
Old 22-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kittenish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When the Singapore girls improve themselves, they also expect their partner to be as good, if not better. So it probably would be hard on the guys unless they work hard as well.
Used to be that graduate women bear less children, and male graduates prefer less highly educated wives. Has that changed?
Old 23-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SBF Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is ok for both at same eduational level. Wonder how they derive the 40%. I still see many couples that I know from the same local U.
Old 23-12-2008, 09:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential

i also see alot of couple within the same Uni leh but in the end they will get marry anot? Most guys i think want their wife to be lower educated than them (got feeling of superior) imagine ur wife earning more than you
Old 23-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
NokiaUser82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNokiaUser82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's all in the mindset, but basically i find 4/5cs would do the trick.
Old 24-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

Another article states that 68% of babies born here have both a Singaporean father and a Singaporean mother. That is a recent statistic as published in the Straits times. Local girl got many problems, hang ups etc. They expect the very best. Some of them even say they find sucking for you a chore and demeaning. Imagine that, got gf but nobody suck for you. How bad???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF Boy View Post
Is ok for both at same eduational level. Wonder how they derive the 40%. I still see many couples that I know from the same local U.
Old 24-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

Another article states that 68% of babies born here have both a Singaporean father and a Singaporean mother. That is a recent statistic as published in the Straits times. Local girl got many problems, hang ups etc. They expect the very best. Some of them even say they find sucking for you a chore and demeaning. Imagine that, got gf but nobody suck for you. How bad???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF Boy View Post
Old 24-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

I just have no luck with local girls since young. I wonder why. Despite arming with a degree, a decent profession and an above-average pay, they still probably feel I'm not good enough for them. Or probably they are stuck-up.

I'm no longer getting younger. My friends are having kids as old as Primary 1. Probably one day, I'm joining the "Clan of Foreigner Wives".
Old 24-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mcvai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Statistics are always about 'massaging' figures... lol
Old 25-12-2008, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Trueself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here guys are wondering where are the locals girls, and some locals girls are left on the shelves..
Old 25-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 17
HairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueself View Post
Here guys are wondering where are the locals girls, and some locals girls are left on the shelves..
alot of local girls are left on the shelves still waiting for their perfect knight in shining armours to come pick them up one fine day. so what gives? be the perfect knight in shining armours can liao and u will soon be worried abt no time left for yrself.

time changes oledi...local girls nowadays are no longer dependent on guys so their taste and expectations will definitely increase..just like us guys when grow rich will also increase our expectations of girls in terms of looks, figure and class same goes for girls as they become successful, rich and independent they will also think the same..difference is that they will expect and demand even more cos outer appearance not enough still must have inner appearance..also other factors to consider like got own car lah, must be more successful and richer than her lah..gentle, sensitive, romantic and thoughful lah...blah blah blah..some even expect the guy to be able to cook! so compared to girls think guys expectations considered very little liao. hehehe.

but no matter how there are still less demanding local girls lah just that its down to your luck to be able to know them liao. worse come to worse go for foreign dishes loh...also steadily increasing by number every year.

Bros who up my points pls leave your nicks so i can return favour ASAP

min. 5 pointers for exchange
Old 25-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

live with it OR leave it.
life goes on,they r here 4 gd.
Old 25-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

well, just my view.

i think we have to look at the situation from a few perspective.

as an individual, men and women alike, people want to have a partner that is of equal intelligence, personality traits, social status, etc. doesn't hurt if your partner is a little better than you, true?

this 'war' between men and women debating the issues of equal rights and so on, has somehow effected the mindsets of the individual. some men want a good stay home wife, some, a career minded woman that will help with business decisions. some women want a man that takes control of stuff, some, wants to be involved with decision making.

that brings us to the issue of compatibility of the individual, simple isn't it?

from a social and cultural stand point, we'll need to look into what has happened maybe from way back in the 60s and now. what happened during this period? back then, men were the breadwinners, women stayed at home. be it the lack of education or what, it was the way it was. expats were few, locals were struggling to make ends meet, men were banging it out there, so women back then did their best to be good wives.

come to 2008, education is available to everyone, people have their equal shots with all opportunities, everybody wants the best now, true? all cultures, asian and western alike, have learned a universal truth, money/success makes the world go round.
Old 25-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
NokiaUser82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNokiaUser82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Despite arming with a degree, a decent profession and an above-average pay, they still probably feel I'm not good enough for them. Or probably they are stuck-up.
Probably one day, I'm joining the "Clan of Foreigner Wives".
Some girls just prefer foreigners compared to local guys. I don't see a wrong having a foreigner wife also. Good luck for your marriage further down the road.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1