The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2002, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

19th Jan 2002

FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

As the drizzling stops I gulped my last glass of drink and hurriedly make my way to molek 11. After about 40 minutes waiting the ever smiling sweet face gleefully walks towards me winking her eyes while I finished my second cup of coffee and swiftly follows her into one of the rooms.

Perhaps it is because I missed her so much after an absence of over 2 weeks ( sentimental on my part ) that I am too excited for words. We were like long lost lovers the moment the door closed. Hugging and embracing passionately, throwing kisses frenching deeply that seemingly we had honey in our mouths while hands caress and exploring each other, tearing at every pieces of clothes we had on. Now, this what I call GF treatment, both taking charge and participating.

With the stimilations from the welcoming foreplay my little bro by now was saluting hard to her little president beneath the well trimmed bush. Reluctant but just to stay hygienic we hit the shower. As the water runs down after a shampoo scrub we are locked in passionate embrace again. She then rubs her boobs on me like giving a body massage and occasionally rubs her pussy against my thigh while her hand strokes my balls and butt. Wow! what a feeling. Her teasing wink and all the simultaneous actions stimulates me so much that I almos want to penetrate her on the spot.

She was licking me all over as I lay on the bed. From the neck down to my nipples while letting off soft moans as I caress and tickle her back with my finger nails. She quivered as though enjoying herself as she works her tongue downwards to my groin area, down to the knee and up again.. My body reflexes with quivers as she lick my dick especially on the head and suck my balls as if she’s trying to swallow it. Then she covered my little bro with her juicy mouth and starts bbbj. Her blowing was soft but suction was powerful and though not deep throat her tongue was great and I like it. She lick from the shaft down to the balls and end at the ass and start AR. The rimming was short but the feeling was sensational as her hand was stroking my dick head simultaneously. As she continues the bbbj I shift my body into 69 position and start fingering and licking her reddish pussy. Her moans was getting heavier although soft as I lashed my tongue ferociously. Her body quivered frantically as I work my tongue faster and I could feel her getting messily wet. Her moaning intensified and was groaning dar…dar…dar which I could not quite make out if she’s asking to continue or stop. She clamp my head tight with her thighs and push me away. I know she cannot take it any more and stopped as she went into doggie position. As I know myself will not hold out much longer told her to change to my favourite missionary position. Looking at her agonising CFM face I just can’t wait to penetrate her so without much delay let her guide me in. While she grabbed me tightly I insert and push deeply as I thrust while she moan and groan for dear life. As penetration is always the most sensational part my mind just went blank with joy and for a moment I almost lost control. Her face went red and she was moaning in agony as I slide in slow rhythm trying to delay climax. But before I realise she locked my legs with hers and start to ram with ferocious upward thrust. Wow! I was climaxing fast as I lean forward and frenched her deeply. After a few fast and hard thrust I was jerking and shooting joyfully into her if not for the rubber which I am not sure when she had slipped it on. This gal can work wonders when comes to capping unlike other gals who usually do it with you looking on.

I laid back to rest as she lit me and herself a cigarette while we chat away. She coy herself on me like a satisfied GF for few minutes before we showered to clean up. Then we hug and french passionately again ending the session happily as always. In all I must say I had enjoy another wonderful session.

Looks: 8/10 ( Sweet smiling school girl face, doesn’t wear make up, fair and good babylike complexion )
Figures: 7/10 ( Average size in GL )
Boobs: 7.5/10 ( Proportionate to body size, A handful and natural with inverted pink nipples )
BJ : 7.5/10 ( Hardworking with a few positions though not as well versed as Qian Qian or BM )
AR: 6.5/10 ( Soft and short )
Frenching: 8/10 ( Good kisser with wonderful tongue and powerful lungs )
FJ: 8.5/10 ( Very accomodating and obliging, allows different positions if one can manage )
Attitude: 9/10 (Very friendly and treats you like a GF and lover, a great teaser too)

Cheers.
Kid278
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 21-01-2002, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

Yes, would really like to try her...
Old 22-01-2002, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
bro romanto..... see what you miss

bro kid can you give details of her bums, just to make bro romanto gain

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 22-01-2002, 01:39 AM
MIB38

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
emmm..inverted nipples..just like Li Wen..
Old 22-01-2002, 08:02 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Re: FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

Quote:
Originally posted by zyxel01
Zyxe,

She just came back from more than 2 weeks leave and is rather fresh but I think she is not working today so maybe you can call molek 11 to check before you go down. As CNY is just around the corner hope you enjoy yourself before she goes on leave again.

Happy cheonging.

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 22-01-2002, 08:13 PM
Samster

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro romanto..... see what you miss

bro kid can you give details of her bums, just to make bro romanto gain
She's very fair and so is her bums and reddish pussy. The rest let bro romanto gian and try her. Suspense is always more interesting this way.

Happy cheonging.

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 23-01-2002, 12:57 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
bro romanto ..... you gain alreadi ..... dun wait for your off day on friday because her house close on fridays ........... hee hee ........... or you alreadu rush downand undercover attack ............. heard that bro lousytu was at HQ last night

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278

She's very fair and so is her bums and reddish pussy. The rest let bro romanto gian and try her. Suspense is always more interesting this way.

Happy cheonging.

Cheers.
Kid278.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 23-01-2002, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Romanto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
bro romanto ..... you gain alreadi ..... dun wait for your off day on friday because her house close on fridays ........... hee hee ........... or you alreadu rush downand undercover attack ............. heard that bro lousytu was at HQ last night

saw her in HQ would put her in my list, but me not horny like u lah.
Would consider if all the favourite gals is not around, however she doesn't works everyday.
Old 23-01-2002, 01:36 AM
Samster

horny .... who is horny

Quote:
Originally posted by Romanto

saw her in HQ would put her in my list, but me not horny like u lah.
Would consider if all the favourite gals is not around, however she doesn't works everyday.

Old 25-02-2002, 12:45 AM
Samster

Re: Re: FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

Quote:
Originally posted by zyxel01
bro zyxe, jaguar is back in action. I just had another wonderful session on sunday.

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 25-02-2002, 01:05 AM
Samster

looks like quite a number of the ang pais are back ............ good for our SAF "No Horse Run" attack om friday

Old 25-02-2002, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

Quote:

bro zyxe, jaguar is back in action. I just had another wonderful session on sunday.

Cheers.
Kid278
you lucky devil! did she let off a roar when you came!

i want my jaguar too.
omnia
Old 25-02-2002, 01:53 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

Quote:
Originally posted by omnia

you lucky devil! did she let off a roar when you came

i want my jaguar too.
omnia
I did not hear any roar but there is a kinda crying...that someone bit her on the neck leaving aaa.....so called curry chicken......

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 25-02-2002, 02:03 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

bro kid, you sure it is not you that bit her when you were in all the excitment and action ... hee hee

Quote:

I did not hear any roar but there is a kinda crying...that someone bit her on the neck leaving aaa.....so called curry chicken......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Old 25-02-2002, 02:13 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

Quote:
bro kid, you sure it is not you that bit her when you were in all the excitment and action ... hee hee

bro cuntking, I cant remember.......I can only recall fondling, sucking and tasting her all over.hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1