The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2003, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
axeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ang thiam wah

any bros try this outlet in ppc opposite oasis ? pass by today saw a few chio bus there...manager to get the hp no from one of the girls.....will try her when i am free....
Old 13-03-2003, 12:44 PM
andrew1149

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Nothing special over at this outlet. Most of the gals there don't do any special. The only one who really can play around is a gal by the name 'Yuan Yuan' but she is not under the pretty category.Damage wise is $40/hr for massage and $50 for hj. Any bro got any FR on 'Oasis'. Your infro is much appreciate. Thanks and happy cheonging.
Old 20-03-2003, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dennisbkp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Coco FR??

Did any bro here tried coco? Saw her the other day, quite pretty looking. Any FR??
Old 23-03-2003, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
This young Chinese Sinseh has open more shops at People's Park Centre. I think two at Level 3 and one at Level 2. They have one shop at People's Park Complex Level 3. They charged forty-five dollars for one hour of massage when many other rivals had slashed their prices to forty or thirty-eight. I heard that they have bring down the price to be in line with others because of stiff competition. Coco is one of the best in terms of massage skills. Coming from XiChuan, ChengDu, she is attending a beautician course at Lucky Plaza at night. She is not a PeiDu Mama. Those of you who are rich and single can consider taking her as a wife. Her voice sounds like Wang YenQing, the newsreader from Channel-U. All others are mothers accompanying their children studying in Singapore. Sinseh Ang has put up notices inviting good-looking PeiDu Mamas to work in his shops. Frankly, his gals are better-looking than other shops which is why he was the last to bring down the massage prices to current levels. Those opting for 1.5 sessions beware: this shop computes differently. Confirm the price before stepping in.
Old 19-06-2003, 10:51 PM
msgsucker

something funny happen while massaging...

u pple really wont believe me...

was walking around ppc this afternoon. walk past this shop ( next to the weird looking massage shop with black glass doors) and was attracted to this girl. unfortunately, received a sms on hp and have to reply. by the time i finished and walk past the shop, she was gone. anyway... another girl was sitting outside and called me in. so went in. i would give her a 6/10 for her looks. found out her name was ting ting. chatted her up and she told be business bad and i was her first customer for the day. she started working at 11 and i visited her at 6.30pm.

here comes the funny portion....

half way thru the conversation, heard a commotion outside. believe me it was LOUD..... i didn't i involves ting ting and told her the system that they have is quite confusing, she replied yes. suddenly, she went out to confront another lady. the lady by the name of tian tian was accusing ting ting of snatching her client yesterday. shit, never experience such things b4 and didnt know how to react. i was just thinking about my time. she keeps apologising to me, of course i told her its ok.

then out of the blue, she shouted from inside the cubicle "ni shen jin bin"... wow tian tian shouted back and asked why she scold her and demanded that she comes out... she did and both started shouting at each other. after a while, she closed the door and continued with the massage. tian tian was still shouting and everyone was telling her to cool off. THEN, ting ting opened the door again to confront her.... can u imagine, i was laying on the bed half naked with only underwear and she keeps opening the door and not closing it. di di also shrink man. dont know how to react. and guess what.... they did not stop at shouting.... they began to rain blows and kicks on each other.... me felt really funny... dont know whether to stand up and dress up or protect ting ting. tian tian is definitely older and bigger. BUT I WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR. could only smile at the scene. the fight ended up in my cubicle with me still laying on the bed. ha ha... what would u pple do if u are in my shoes.....

anyway fight over and she continued to do her job. she then told me that a customer called yesterday asking for tian tian but actually wanted ting ting. their name to close lah. he turned up at the shop and realised his mistake. just nice tian tian wasn't feeling well and left the shop when he arrived and they missed each other. by this time, ting ting had began chating with him. when tian tian came back, he told her sorry and wanted ting ting to service her instead. tian tian told him its ok but she was very bitter. she thot ting ting had spread ill words about her.

while chating, begin to realised that this shop do not have special. shop opened by sinseh ang as mentioned by pig40 above and business is really on massage and tui na. she keeps apologising and extended the time for about 10 mins. total demage $40 for 1 hr. she asked me will i visit her again........ WILL YOU?????
Old 20-06-2003, 12:03 AM
Punanilovr

Re: something funny happen while massaging...

Quote:
Originally posted by msgsucker

they began to rain blows and kicks on each other.... me felt really funny... dont know whether to stand up and dress up or protect ting ting. tian tian is definitely older and bigger. BUT I WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR. could only smile at the scene. the fight ended up in my cubicle with me still laying on the bed. ha ha... what would u pple do if u are in my shoes.....
Heheheh...
can stand up in yor underwear and do yor sumo move. Hehehehe.....That was one weird accident, bro. Must feel really funny.
Old 20-06-2003, 12:03 AM
Punanilovr

Quote:

they began to rain blows and kicks on each other.... me felt really funny... dont know whether to stand up and dress up or protect ting ting. tian tian is definitely older and bigger. BUT I WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR. could only smile at the scene. the fight ended up in my cubicle with me still laying on the bed. ha ha... what would u pple do if u are in my shoes.....
Heheheh...
can stand up in yor underwear and do yor sumo move. Hehehehe.....That was one weird accident, bro. Must feel really funny.
Old 20-06-2003, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
2003_newbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
I hate girls bitching & shouting at each other. How can they do that while servicing a customer? The mood will be totally damaged, and IMO you should've dressed up and walked away. Maybe just paid 1/2 enough, cos we are the customers - though 40 bucks is nothing, but this is a service industry and they are offering service for $$.

I wouldn't want to go near that place with such animosity environment, thanks for sharing brudder msgsucker
Old 20-06-2003, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
itchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
bro, if i were u i will bargain wif her for more time cos u r the customer leh, time is money, somemore times r bad now .....
Old 20-06-2003, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
kaakoii is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
I hate girls bitching & shouting at each other. How can they do that while servicing a customer? The mood will be totally damaged, and IMO you should've dressed up and walked away. Maybe just paid 1/2 enough, cos we are the customers - though 40 bucks is nothing, but this is a service industry and they are offering service for $$.

I wouldn't want to go near that place with such animosity environment, thanks for sharing brudder msgsucker

Bro,I agreed with you!
Old 20-06-2003, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 22
horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!
Re: Re: something funny happen while massaging...

Quote:
Originally posted by Punanilovr
Heheheh...
Just take out ur cock and start jerking off at them loh.. hhaaha,
Just kidding. Anyway u unlucky loh, where got mood if this kind of incident happen. I will nv go back if i will u.
Old 20-06-2003, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 21
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

was walking around ppc this afternoon. walk past this shop ( next to the weird looking massage shop with black glass doors) and was attracted to this girl. unfortunately, received a sms on hp and have to reply. by the time i finished and walk past the shop, she was gone. anyway... another girl was sitting outside and called me in. so went in. i would give her a 6/10 for her looks. found out her name was ting ting. chatted her up and she told be business bad and i was her first customer for the day. she started working at 11 and i visited her at 6.30pm.

half way thru the conversation, heard a commotion outside. believe me it was LOUD..... i didn't i involves ting ting and told her the system that they have is quite confusing, she replied yes. suddenly, she went out to confront another lady. the lady by the name of tian tian was accusing ting ting of snatching her client yesterday. shit, never experience such things b4 and didnt know how to react. i was just thinking about my time. she keeps apologising to me, of course i told her its ok.

then out of the blue, she shouted from inside the cubicle "ni shen jin bin"... wow tian tian shouted back and asked why she scold her and demanded that she comes out... she did and both started shouting at each other. after a while, she closed the door and continued with the massage. tian tian was still shouting and everyone was telling her to cool off. THEN, ting ting opened the door again to confront her.... can u imagine, i was laying on the bed half naked with only underwear and she keeps opening the door and not closing it. di di also shrink man. dont know how to react. and guess what.... they did not stop at shouting.... they began to rain blows and kicks on each other.... me felt really funny... dont know whether to stand up and dress up or protect ting ting. tian tian is definitely older and bigger. BUT I WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR. could only smile at the scene. the fight ended up in my cubicle with me still laying on the bed. ha ha... what would u pple do if u are in my shoes.....

anyway fight over and she continued to do her job. she then told me that a customer called yesterday asking for tian tian but actually wanted ting ting. their name to close lah. he turned up at the shop and realised his mistake. just nice tian tian wasn't feeling well and left the shop when he arrived and they missed each other. by this time, ting ting had began chating with him. when tian tian came back, he told her sorry and wanted ting ting to service her instead. tian tian told him its ok but she was very bitter. she thot ting ting had spread ill words about her.

while chating, begin to realised that this shop do not have special. shop opened by sinseh ang as mentioned by pig40 above and business is really on massage and tui na. she keeps apologising and extended the time for about 10 mins. total demage $40 for 1 hr. she asked me will i visit her again........ WILL YOU?????

bro, i was there yesterday at atw also. manage to hear the commotion but do not know wat happened. really sucks spoil my mood. after hearing the prc who serve me tellin me wat happen, i tink is that tian tian fault. customer got the right to choose who to massage 4 us. even if they 1 to sort out the diffierent, they should do it 'closed door' but wat a live show

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 20-06-2003, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 21
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 22-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi bro msgsucker

is this Ting Ting u mentioned fr cLOUD??? on the 2nd level, thk next to a hairdressing training school? I used to frequent her but found her massage too lousy ...
Old 22-06-2003, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
kaakoii is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally posted by owen10
Hi bro msgsucker

is this Ting Ting u mentioned fr cLOUD??? on the 2nd level, thk next to a hairdressing training school? I used to frequent her but found her massage too lousy ...
I think is from ATW
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1