The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
wolfhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yang Guang Spa 📍 A discreet part of Mountbatten

Introducing our ladies

Shop telegram channel: https://t.me/yangguangspa

Coco
HP: 80756033

Tina
HP: 83854050

Kiki
Wechat ID: mjx993883

Last edited by wolfhunter; Today at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-09-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Plsgivechance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Saw this new thread, opened it, and Coco caught my eye so decided to add her WeChat and book an appointment.

Looks: 9/10. Exactly like the pics… I was very pleasantly surprised.

Massage: very relaxing and pressure and technique was just nice.

Manhood maintenance/juagen: she is very skilled in this and worth to try for bros who are interested.

Finale: she does offer handjob… she is damn good with her hands and makes you feel high. Doesn’t rush to jerk you off like so many of these ladies. You can touch and roam her boobs as well.

Other services provided: she mentioned to me that she also does ear cleaning, ear waxing, Japanese bubble massage, and facials. I will definitely try next time!

Finally she also gives you the full hour which is damn rare these days. Just thought I would share a gem with the bros here. Please treat her well.
Old Today, 06:43 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
wolfhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Yang Guang Spa 📍 A discreet part of Mountbatten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plsgivechance View Post
Saw this new thread, opened it, and Coco caught my eye so decided to add her WeChat and book an appointment.

Looks: 9/10. Exactly like the pics… I was very pleasantly surprised.

Massage: very relaxing and pressure and technique was just nice.

Manhood maintenance/juagen: she is very skilled in this and worth to try for bros who are interested.

Finale: she does offer handjob… she is damn good with her hands and makes you feel high. Doesn’t rush to jerk you off like so many of these ladies. You can touch and roam her boobs as well.

Other services provided: she mentioned to me that she also does ear cleaning, ear waxing, Japanese bubble massage, and facials. I will definitely try next time!

Finally she also gives you the full hour which is damn rare these days. Just thought I would share a gem with the bros here. Please treat her well.
Thanks bro for the awesome FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1