The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold
Happily Married with an ex WL(VN)

This thread is dedicated to the so many bros who have fallen in the quest for a partner from the WL realm.. It is never easy but its not hard. Serious!! You have to know what you are doing....who you are dealing with and what kind of a partner you want for the rest of your life...

I think i will do this from the beginning which is like 5 yrs++ ago so that bros can draw inference from all my experiences...

I do not promise that it will be exciting(getting into a relationship with a WL never is and never will be!!!)

I do not promise this to be some blockbuster with fantastic language....

But i do promise this to be something that is the closest to my heart... something that is direct,true, without bias and real time( as in my thoughts and feelings at that particular point in time)

give me sometime to recollect ok...i will post as soon as i think i got the scenario right.

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 29-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of
Re: Happily Married with an ex WL(VN)

camping here for a happy story
Old 29-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro Casannova03,

Do share with us your experiences. I assume she was a Vietnamese. Then it will be more educational for me.

I am also long due to follow up to pen down my trip to her home in VN but its all noob experiences for me. Perhaps I should as I wish to dedicate it to a very close bro in this forum.

Meanwhile, camping here for more.

Retired Samster
Old 29-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 16
LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of

thats a lovely story you have. i will be waiting for your updates.
Old 29-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gertt234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here to show support & appreciation for the story.
Old 30-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro please , looking forward for your sharing and this is by no mean encouraging relationship with WLs, as we will see later..
Old 31-10-2008, 01:36 PM
Samster

casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Thansk for all the encouragement but i would like to reiterate that i do not encourage nor discourage anyone for or against a relationship with a WL by my story...its just a personal relating of my experiences...

I was just a few months to my ORD and things could not have gotten any worst! My Gf of fours years is calling it quits with me. Apparently its because she has another guy in university while i was stuck in the bloody camp of mine. 4 yrs..the way she initiated the break-up seems like she treated it like we were only together for 4 days!! Sigh! FATE.....

As i was pumping rokok away alone in the yellow box, my colleague who is a regular came and joined me..

"so how? its over huh?"

"dun think so much la....it shows how much she cares for the relationship! if it dun last now, it wun last in future"

"So tonight you free liao la...you knn everytime spend time with GF ..see?? end day also kena potong jalan!! tonight i bring you go teh ne ne!"

I seriously considered his invitation because i felt i needed a drink. I was a committed guy if thats what you call it. except for the occasional massage extras, i dun frequent any drinking joints or ktv cos i spend most of my time with my ex....

"ok lor..anyway now i got lots of time and i need a drink anyway...where??""

sorry...gotta go out...will continue

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 31-10-2008, 01:41 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching my tent here with some beers/stouts and tibits .
Old 31-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Camping here to hear your story.
Old 31-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
"ok lor..anyway now i got lots of time and i need a drink anyway...where??""
..."tonight we go JC ok? the rest of the gang wanna go try some delicacy. PRCs they sian liao...."

"huh? what delicacy? knn..char bor from where one? i tell you first ah if the place is full of pinoys or indo i dun want ah!!" i told my colleague (let's just call him Ro)

"bo la, pinoy and indo you call delicacy meh? tonight we drink vinamilk!! haha, confirm you never try before.." Ro replied

" ok lor, on you...meet there straight or got ahmad come pick me? what time?" i asked

"same time, but today place at JC the XX pub . Of course meet there la...knn you everytime thinking of free limo service.." Ro replied

<<At that time 5-6 years ago, the only places where you see VN gals are at JC or marine parade...think the old birds know what i am saying..these days you can find them quite about everywhere..even jurong also have sia!!!>>

"ok set! eh but tips how much one ah? knn i NSF lei not like you all regulars....suka suka song song drink and teh ne ne.." i asked so that i can bring enough money if not paiseh...

"aiya, you knn just bring yourself and $50 go...drinks on us la.. cos you ccb everytime want to treat you and ask you out, like asking emperor out....today can treat you they sure think tio 4D!!!" Ro laughed and suan siao at me. Cos i seldom join them for drinks and always reject them...haha...good BF ma

So we met at the XX pub at 9pm that very evening. When i reached, there were lots of gals walking outside the pub and some at the coffeeshop opposite..my first impressions were: what the fuc?? what have i been missing man??? you mean these days got these types of char bor around pubs ah??

you see at that time most pubs were flooded by pinoys and indos or PRCs and i quite dislike these places because most of them not lookers or those that are chio are very dao so i was not hooked to go drinking at these type of places. However, VN gals i must say wear very sexily when they work...much more than PRCs ...although many of them may lose out in terms of fairness of the skin or looks, they sure made it up by wearing thin, figure hugging dresses...Their small frame also helped in a sense that they seem so sexy, small, and huggable....size seems just right to fit into any SG man's arms....

Dunno who the fuc teach them to wear like that but it seems everyone is quite uniformed on the way they dress...but who's complaining...certainly not me...haha...

------------------------------

that's it for now guys....i know very short but i really lazy la...type long long very tiring...

ok anyone got objections to this style of writing?? cos a lot of conversations ...or is it better to write from just my point of view?? Let me know k

Old 31-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This thread is dedicated to the so many bros who have fallen in the quest for a partner from the WL realm.. It is never easy but its not hard. Serious!! You have to know what you are doing....who you are dealing with and what kind of a partner you want for the rest of your life...

I think i will do this from the beginning which is like 5 yrs++ ago so that bros can draw inference from all my experiences...

I do not promise that it will be exciting(getting into a relationship with a WL never is and never will be!!!)

I do not promise this to be some blockbuster with fantastic language....

But i do promise this to be something that is the closest to my heart... something that is direct,true, without bias and real time( as in my thoughts and feelings at that particular point in time)

give me sometime to recollect ok...i will post as soon as i think i got the scenario right.
Hi bro,
Glad to see a happy ending.
Waiting to read more about your story.

My humble two cents.
Old 31-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=casannova03;3193348anyone got objections to this style of writing?? cos a lot of conversations ...or is it better to write from just my point of view?? Let me know k[/QUOTE]

It will be difficult to write down all the conversations. Perhaps you can describe how you met her, your dating with her, what brings about the commitment to be together, any difficulties you or her or both faced while being together. Then how the marriage came, how was it celebrated, where does both of you stands now, any children, future plan.

So many things to write.

Retired Samster
Old 31-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:

that's it for now guys....i know very short but i really lazy la...type long long very tiring...

ok anyone got objections to this style of writing?? cos a lot of conversations ...or is it better to write from just my point of view?? Let me know k
Write from your point of view. I like your existing style.

Old 31-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
Jacques Rougeau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJacques Rougeau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice of you to share your experience. Wish you all the best in continued bliss.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Pitching my tent here with some beers/stouts and tibits .
Ehhh where is your martell?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1