The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-05-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Comes from the ML's own mouth! No reason why she would bullshit about this!
this is interesting.. any laojiao regular of kk can verify?
Old 21-05-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/sheng-lan-massage/

Paid a visit to this lady a few days ago.

Very GND but with make up, she is lovely. Body has some stretched marks and boobs though big, are saggy. Nice butts though and I love it.
Massage passable. Sensual is where she shines.

I was treated to French lesson the moment I entered. Nose to nose and then lips locked even before I showered. Very gfe throughout. I did not paint this time but did some finger works, as she was bushie.

I will rtm only if I wanted French lesson. That was the highlight of my visit .
Old 21-05-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 21
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/sheng-lan-massage/

Paid a visit to this lady a few days ago.

Very GND but with make up, she is lovely. Body has some stretched marks and boobs though big, are saggy. Nice butts though and I love it.
Massage passable. Sensual is where she shines.

I was treated to French lesson the moment I entered. Nose to nose and then lips locked even before I showered. Very gfe throughout. I did not paint this time but did some finger works, as she was bushie.

I will rtm only if I wanted French lesson. That was the highlight of my visit .
You know she is listed on TT right...
Old 22-05-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Comes from the ML's own mouth! No reason why she would bullshit about this!
I haven't meet this current KK.
But is a norm in their industry that a ML will sell or loan their "identity" with their working mobile number, etc when they RTC for good or on a longer period.

I guess the current KK is definitely not the previous one.
Thanks for the info.
Old 22-05-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

I met the old KK once, but not the current one cos i tot was the same one that i didnt really want to rtm. Now, maybe i shld check out the new one....
Old 22-05-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

RTM visit update for this ML worth mentioning again.

Good hygiene. Saw her rinsing her mouth with Listerine after even though all she does is cat bath. I queried and she said its hygienic. As I was the last customer, saw her picking up her undies and all and separate the laundry saying she hand wash her own. For those towels going into the washing machine, she uses some anti bacterial stuffs which she mentioned in chinese. I hope she keeps it up.

Gave her some tips on massaging like using knee, her weight etc since she is pretty light and petite. Fast and willing learner.

Suffice to say the RTM session was much better than the first, with a lot more chemistry. Moving her up to the top of my RTM list after XQ, KiKi and 99, though I need to put aside more time for 99 since she is leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
My attempt after reading thread

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-an-qi/

Location: got parking, might kena guard asking. But i nv kena. Stay alone.
Looks: wont reject. Got matured vibes rather than young feel from blurred pics.
Body: super big soft nnp. Similar kk. Smooth skin. Petite, not super skinny kind.
Massage: piano.
Sensual: standard tickles and sliding ard with her big nnp. Quite shiok.
Roaming: 4.5g gets wet easily
Gfe: Feels like a friend.
Afterdeed: Shower alone. I ask for water. Sit for 5min and left 1hr zhun.
Rtm: No for massage. Yes for exploring roaming plan.
RTM Anqi over the weekend and decided to share this long overdue MR.
Location is Area B with convenient parking just across the condo.
Smooth complexion, dimpled smiles & nice rows of teeth
Sweet young lady. Won’t reject for sure.
Very easy to talk to and very accommodating
Stay alone in a nice high ceiling apartment
Massage is commendable but think she injured her wrists recently as she said she always applied force during massage. So now she do some back stepping and for her petite size the back stepping is shiok!

This is the highlight! The sensual! disclaimer YMMW
Roaming signal is definitely strong especially with RTM.
Good chemistry built up so GFE is up there.
Her sizeable (.)(.) with sensitive nips are yours to feast on. Gently of course.
Lots of hugs and she smells good. There is always something new everytime I visit. She is very good at teasing. Personally the experience gets better with RTM. can get KC easily.

RTM: Yes Yes Yes! So much so that I have not found the time to explore the other new MLs! Hope I’m not missing out too much but hard to pull myself away from my regulars in my rotation list. The force is strong with this one.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66

Last edited by cheongster_11; 22-05-2023 at 12:43 AM.
Old 22-05-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
xsbnw is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Stepped on landmine 2 wks ago. Baby elephant
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/shasha-massage/

Lucky managed to book an an after, my first time trying tis ang pai
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/an-an-massage/

20% discount from photos. No frenching or zhut, seems no chemistry. Read before she offers sumata or fake fj, anyone can verify? Plan to rtm bcos it was still quite enjoyable session despite restriction
thanks for sharing the landmine bro
Old 22-05-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Thou yet to checkout current KK, it seems like this is a complete different ML from the previous known KK.
Old 22-05-2023, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDumb View Post
Im new here. If I write MR, will I be penalised? I see some of you got zapped.
Now that u asked. If u don’t write a MR, I will zap u ………. LOL 😂 😂😂
Old 22-05-2023, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Like bro Ahbei, if the KK you met largely resembled the pics, then the present KK is a different ML. This ML is listed as SN too. I tried my luck, asked whether can strip her, she said ok as I took off her panty. She herself said only their boobs are similar in size. She merely took over the hp and ads abt 6 mths ago.
I am 99% certain the KK hasn't changed. Visited her recently, looks the same as the pics just discount abit because of the filter/meitutu. If you guys booked her and you see her face, you know it's the same person in the photos without the filters. She was even in the exact same set of sports bra and shorts as her SLG listing.
Old 22-05-2023, 06:51 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
I am 99% certain the KK hasn't changed. Visited her recently, looks the same as the pics just discount abit because of the filter/meitutu. If you guys booked her and you see her face, you know it's the same person in the photos without the filters. She was even in the exact same set of sports bra and shorts as her SLG listing.
I confirmed you are right. Also I confirmed KK BBJ is one of the best in the market. Enjoyed her BBJ for 30 min each visit.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 22-05-2023 at 07:43 AM.
Old 22-05-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yup! For a while she was also into cooking as well, so you get free home cooked soup or curry. Always a joy to spend those times with her just chatting drinking and eating provided times permits for her.
any idea is she still available for booking ?
Old 22-05-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

amusing that so many ppl have contrasting view about kk like almost want to fight, end up we could be talking about diff gal haha the kk i visit more than 6 months ago and don't give me the impression like someone who can give good bbj and fj. many FR mentioned the head massage and body/personality seem to match the kk leh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I confirmed you are right. Also I confirmed KK BBJ is one of the best in the market. Enjoyed her BBJ for 30 min each visit.
Old 22-05-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Thou yet to checkout current KK, it seems like this is a complete different ML from the previous known KK.
It's the same old one lah. Known her since she just arrived in SG.

Great boobs, and body but awkward conversations. BBBJ is so so, but at least willing and she doesn't complain. But despite visiting her many times, just somehow cannot get that "gum" feeling.

Pics don't look like her lah, but real person still acceptable. I like her boobs, so once in awhile when I feel like grabbing some boobs, I will rtm

This line is not suitable for her lah
Old 22-05-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
It's the same old one lah. Known her since she just arrived in SG.

Great boobs, and body but awkward conversations. BBBJ is so so, but at least willing and she doesn't complain. But despite visiting her many times, just somehow cannot get that "gum" feeling.

Pics don't look like her lah, but real person still acceptable. I like her boobs, so once in awhile when I feel like grabbing some boobs, I will rtm

This line is not suitable for her lah
Exactly lol..

Got 1 recent FR basically proves is her..

Is freaking weird this "current" kk will tell that person she is simi her predecessor lol..

She is the classic case of cover the face, bomb the base.. Visited once and didn't rtm..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1