The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-05-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
Hi Bro there is two An An in SLG. Which one are you refer to. Thanks
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/an-an-massage/

She probably the last standing flag bearer for service.

She is a friend of Long Nv....last time always play 2nd fiddle...whenever LN is around. She had curve out a niche market since then.
Hardworking ML, Can't go wrong with her.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-05-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-huan-huan/

this is new ml or return ml?
too many fl , ml call huan huan
any review?
Old 21-05-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I agree bro. Ting zi is probably one of the best lookers out there alongside with Xiaohan. Pei Qi also one pretty lass with character & style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-zi-massage/

Looks: 9/10 pretty she got a very pretty face for sure. Looks like your chio colleague in office. Also long hair.

Body: 9/0 slim body and flawless skin. Very fair also with b size breast. Overall was very good and young body.

Massage: 6/10 not the reason to be there. Just normal massaage for my leg coz i didnt ask for massage.

Sensual 8.5/10: kiss all over and services as stated in her site. Can zhut and feeling was great. Panties was on. Can be improved. Can roam 4g also at least she didnt push me away YMMV.

Overall: 9/10 Very decent girl who is pretty and can chat during the session. The mirror in her room provide extra excitment as u can see all the actions reflected in front of you. Released everything in no time.
Old 21-05-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wierd. Not sure if the KK mentioned in recent posts is really the one I met.
I saw the ad again, the KK I met has 80-90% resemblance with some meitu, and definitely no fj upfront as she is quite scared of getting STDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
After viewing comments on her on SLG, and since she replied in sms that kissing/frenching is allowed, I had a go with her. Was disappointed that her face looked very different. Her body, C+ size boobs and pussy hair were very attractive. She probably is in late 20s or early 30s. She told me she was in SG for abt 6 mths. The photos belonged to the predecessor or so. Comments made last year were for the predecessor.
It turns out that she is a reluctant kisser (being very concern about disease transmission) But she did try. She allowed me to take off her panty and fondle her pussy. She faked a sex ride on me and even offered me fj but told her the quoted price was too high! Anyway, GFE is not strong as conversation & sensual actions seem too commercial. But after the hj deed (which was quite good), she did not rush me. Gave me good hard massage of thighs and head!
Old 21-05-2023, 04:28 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42417 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
Hi Bro there is two An An in SLG. Which one are you refer to. Thanks
This one.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/an-an-massage/

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-05-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually should go to their site, if only for cross referencing. Quite a few SLG MLs, who also offer FL services, also hang on that site because they think it's a premium site. For the same reason, I also visit momo and isyou sites, because I always try to cheong with eyes wide open.

Having said that, the viets on isyou have really pique my interest Anyone has intel on these viets? Hehe
Pocket not so deep chiong like monthly 1 time sometime hit and miss also
Old 21-05-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2728 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Finally got to book a slot with her after getting put aeroplanes.

Location: Area B, easy to find, accessible via public transport.

Looks: 6-7/10, as other bros mentioned; accurate as on web, complexion wise discount maybe 10-15%, probably mid to late 30s. 小只马 MILFY look with that pair of jugs, one wont reject.

Massage: 7/10, decided to book her since many claimed massage is her forte. Good strength for her petite size, back stepping, will check if strength is ok for me. Only con is massage ended at around 20-30min mark to start the deed.

Service: 7-8/10, systematically "inform" me where to take off shoes/clothes, proceed to shower me in FN, and offer drinks before and after deed. Was given a good head massage after the deed too.

Sensual: 6/10, massage stopped and begin with a little boobie rub on the back then suddenly just lay on my back and snuggle, a little GFE. Then the HDLY when asked to arch my back and ass up, HJ was rather "boring" with her sitting back facing me while she stroke my IC. Understood she did mentioned in the message no other "special" except HJ, so i let her do her job.

RTM: Likely, maybe for a longer session to enjoy the massage, and she unexpectedly offered to write me up a 好评 as according to her; i only got 1 复评 and nothing else.
Care to share.
Old 21-05-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24772 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
Wierd. Not sure if the KK mentioned in recent posts is really the one I met.
I saw the ad again, the KK I met has 80-90% resemblance with some meitu, and definitely no fj upfront as she is quite scared of getting STDs
The present KK bears little resemblance to pics. So the one you met was the previous KK. This offering of fj is probably selective or deliberately offered at a high price (just to tease me, knowing that I am unlikely to take it up).
Old 21-05-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
wait wtf.. so the kk now is different from the kk previously?
The present KK said the only similarity between them is probably their lovely big boobs.
Old 21-05-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Regarding KK, what does this mean?

I visited her late last year once though. Had similar experience as you. Only that she was SN that time and had an average experience compared to what the regulars FR mentioned. At that point I was already late to the party she was around some months before I visit her. I didn't RTM since as I wanted to try others.

So means now changed person?
the body and facial description sounds same though
Like bro Ahbei, if the KK you met largely resembled the pics, then the present KK is a different ML. This ML is listed as SN too. I tried my luck, asked whether can strip her, she said ok as I took off her panty. She herself said only their boobs are similar in size. She merely took over the hp and ads abt 6 mths ago.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 21-05-2023 at 09:23 PM.
Old 21-05-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

This is weird af..

How can kk be another person..

Should be the same since day 1 lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-05-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7920 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Need to chiong safe liao, guys

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singa...230521-1396725
Old 21-05-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
AceDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im new here. If I write MR, will I be penalised? I see some of you got zapped.
Old 21-05-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This is weird af..

How can kk be another person..

Should be the same since day 1 lol..
Comes from the ML's own mouth! No reason why she would bullshit about this!
Old 21-05-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
I agree bro. Ting zi is probably one of the best lookers out there alongside with Xiaohan. Pei Qi also one pretty lass with character & style.
Ting zi and xiao han both syt and can zhut ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1