The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-04-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
LOL who is THAT ML?
The pilot ? OUR playful mistress?
Or the ML whose number represent forever?
Now you remind me and made me sad
She RTC tomolo. Sigh
The ML who is in your nick lol.

Didn't manage to visit her again being the last ML that I visited outside the East (Not counting the one in your nick).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
... Customers not boyfriends (although some treat them like girlfriends, lol). Want to earn money, have to buck up and be on the ball.

TMT
Old 29-04-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol I say only, I know the feeling of loss and sadness once a regular left. My heart has been filled with holes from all the past regulars who left and I regret not being a big chiongster back then and feel like I did not visit them enough, and all not coming back liao. At least yours still coming back for a swansong XD
LOL I know what U mean la bro.. 我懂你
Yupz. Totally agreed many holes. So need to continue to find new MLs to fill those holes. Old no go new no come. MLs Not mine la. Its OURS

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 29-04-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The ML who is in your nick lol.

Didn't manage to visit her again being the last ML that I visited outside the East (Not counting the one in your nick).

Eh bro @derrickboy LOL
You are Right! I didn't realise her name is in my nick! OMG!
I literally LOL and my drinking bros next to me ask me if I'm siao! That's a good one!
Bet she also miss you la. But she so busy today. Also ignore me reply me 在忙

Hah hah hah 99 didn't do enough to impress you la.
Not easy to get you to launch attacks outside of East Locality.
Wait for your labbit to come back.

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 29-04-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bet she also miss you la. But she so busy today. Also ignore me reply me 在忙

Hah hah hah 99 didn't do enough to impress you la.
Not easy to get you to launch attacks outside of East Locality.
Wait for your labbit to come back.
The current "relationship" coupled with the new location - it's not going to work.

99 I guess is because she got over hyped up which was why I went, with too high expectations.

True about 22... but also already working on the dragon before that

TMT
Old 29-04-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/nina-massage/

As a fan of boobs

As a fan of summer and mint sister Laura

I will say nina is the closest in the current market to them.

Tall great boobs and I really really like the time we spent together

Can't wait to find her soon .

Man I still thinking about her now
I normally dun like tall girls but her eager to please attitude and big natural boobs made the session very worthwhile and enjoyable. She will RTC on 4 May for a short break, maybe will look for LL who is equally gd.
Old 29-04-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The current "relationship" coupled with the new location - it's not going to work.
99 I guess is because she got over hyped up which was why I went, with too high expectations.
True about 22... but also already working on the dragon before that
Guess U r more or less over 11
At least you got your 22
99 didn't impress. But U still got your dragon and also little stream.
Think I should try dragon soon too now that my rtm list got space.

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 29-04-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
LOL I know what U mean la bro.. 我懂你
Yupz. Totally agreed many holes. So need to continue to find new MLs to fill those holes. Old no go new no come. MLs Not mine la. Its OURS
Hahaha actually the way this game goes it’s more and more holes only 😂😂 new MLs can’t fill the hole just form new ones. Damn, sounds wrong.
Only way is when the roster is so strong and good that no one is a regular just go and change and change.
Old 30-04-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
I normally dun like tall girls but her eager to please attitude and big natural boobs made the session very worthwhile and enjoyable. She will RTC on 4 May for a short break, maybe will look for LL who is equally gd.
Ymmv. Who is LL? Lin lin is it
Old 30-04-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6739 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I think i must try liao, since u say body like AY, i never got to try AY... i think this incident has turned into good publicity for her.

Anyway i also dun care who's story is right or wrong, i only care for the 1 hour she treat me good or not. That's all that matters.
2 weeks ago, it was the Xiao Long Nv saga, i went n tried for myself, so she is no crazy girl. Quite enjoyable session for me.

2 weeks later a new saga unfolded, this time An Qi, none of my business again and not interested in he said-she said, went n tried for myself as i had already planned to try her anyway, and she didnt fly me anywhere. Very enjoyable session for me actually.

Those who chiong long enough.... will know that when u try for yourself, then u know.... what is written here, read can already....
Old 30-04-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Everytime when the conservation gets to boobs I will always think of Ziqing/Hebe. That is one lady who really weaponize her boobs during sensual. If you know, you know. Lol
Old 30-04-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Everytime when the conservation gets to boobs I will always think of Ziqing/Hebe. That is one lady who really weaponize her boobs during sensual. If you know, you know. Lol
Yes that is my definition of good body. Big boobs that actually sits quite well on her short and petite frame still. Not big boobs on big and thicc body frame which is pretty much normal actually.
Old 30-04-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
To add, there is one thing I quite dislike and that is toilet is shared among the customers as well. While they will try and make sure customers don't meet because of the blind angle, I wasn't comfortable as guys might just turn the wrong way. She did place herself in front of me to block as well just in case. She was on red so she didn't pull down her shorts, but she did apologise so I guess having shorts on is not a norm. And she has huge raisin nipples .
the worst shared toilet is those with dual door. Sometimes I forget which door to open after shower….LOL
Old 30-04-2023, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
Wong7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander8686 View Post
I want to ask some seasoned bros for advice. Is the service time based or based on completion of the stuff that you paid for?

Example I had booked a one hour session with a ML and everything as stated finished in about 30-40min and the ML said I got to leave as she have another customer here already waiting even though the time is not up yet. She said that only shop go by time.
Had one ML finished me within 30 mins at private resident, no massage (it was around 1115pm ended 1145pm). Chop chop tried to end it.

Also had one ML took that did alot of sensual no rush. After finish job still got time chit chat. (Started at 1210am ended 130am.

True with what other bros said. Depends whether you got chemistry with them. If they like you most likely they will not rush when you're there.

But sometimes there are also ML that the more close you get with them their service drops.

So if you found a good ml. Add that to your rotation list
Old 30-04-2023, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
the worst shared toilet is those with dual door. Sometimes I forget which door to open after shower….LOL
It will be nice, then you can check out the other ml and decide if you want visit on next outing 😁
Old 30-04-2023, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried to book yiyi just now and got informed that "记录太少” apparently just having your number in the database isn't enough anymore zzzzz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1