The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-04-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
good mr. but yiyi never reply my message although no issue with other
Bro @chelsea171717 You only just messaged YY today? If yes then she is busy. If she only replied me 2hrs later with a two words answer means she is really busy keep trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Maybe try again tomorrow or something.
Heard she might be moving.
Yupz. Moving. Will be at new location very soon.
So probably also busy packing and then moving.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 29-04-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euuxhrjdjs View Post
link: https://sglonelyguy-22.com/hui-hui-massage/

This girl just came to sg. Her look I think is damn charming even without make up. She’s quite tall and has a pair of long legs. Maybe not for boob lovers. Her location not so friendly for foot soldiers. Need to take bus. Massage was ok for me and we chatted quite long during the massage. No awkward moments. Sensual part YMMV, she will whisper at ur ears. And ask what’s your preference, damn shiok for me. Bros can explore yourselves. She served me water also haha.
Wah this one major leap of faith sia. Not just blurred images but literally blocked the entire face silhouette how to even make something out of it. Her body looks quite good to be honest but someone needs to advise her that she will do better with at least a blurred image la if she is indeed pretty.
Old 29-04-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Euuxhrjdjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wah this one major leap of faith sia. Not just blurred images but literally blocked the entire face silhouette how to even make something out of it. Her body looks quite good to be honest but someone needs to advise her that she will do better with at least a blurred image la if she is indeed pretty.
Haha true but she definitely not ugly, actually I will rate her quite high in terms of look. But look is subjective
Old 29-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euuxhrjdjs View Post
Haha true but she definitely not ugly, actually I will rate her quite high in terms of look. But look is subjective
Wah bro @Euuxhrjdjs Now U pique my interest
Have added her WC and arranging appt very soon.
Thank you for sharing. Sharing is caring.
Too many Pretty MLs to try. Too little time.
Old 29-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Please go try... don't go spend too many time on that ML.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 29-04-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahaha indeed! A few to strike off my list for now. At the same time some may require a RTM here and there.
Slowly but surely. Pocket burning holes…
Old 29-04-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Tried her but cannot compare with Summer since I never tried Summer.
Just wanna say, she’s decent but “great body”?? No way…
The current market tell me which ml have a body like hers haha

Anyway doesn't matter. She left liao.
Old 29-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/nina-massage/

As a fan of boobs

As a fan of summer and mint sister Laura

I will say nina is the closest in the current market to them.

Tall great boobs and I really really like the time we spent together

Can't wait to find her soon .

Man I still thinking about her now
Old 29-04-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
The current market tell me which ml have a body like hers haha

Anyway doesn't matter. She left liao.
I don’t know… But to me a great body is more than just humongous melons. I must say next time when reviews mentioned thicc I needed to take the hint. Also maybe it’s my own fault cos I should have known of my own preference to know what to avoid.
Old 29-04-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Don't agree. It is basic manners to send a clear message unless something really happened, even if you hate the person for some reason. If I cannot make it to meet a ML, I will make sure to message her ASAP and get her acknowledgement. All of us have only 24 hours a day, MLs and customers alike.

As mentioned, don't need to wait for address to confirm the appointment. "嗯嗯" also can.
Yeah, agreed on this. A clear reply is needed to confirm the appointment, and if any urgent changes inform clearly before time. This shows respect for each other's time for both service provider and customer.

ML very much shld know that this is a business they are running, despite the hassle of replying to every customer they take on. Customers not boyfriends (although some treat them like girlfriends, lol). Want to earn money, have to buck up and be on the ball.
Old 29-04-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Please go try... don't go spend too many time on that ML.
LOL who is THAT ML?
The pilot ? OUR playful mistress?
Or the ML whose number represent forever?
Now you remind me and made me sad
She RTC tomolo. Sigh
Old 29-04-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL who is THAT ML?
The pilot ? OUR playful mistress?
Or the ML whose number represent forever?
Now you remind me and made me sad
She RTC tomolo. Sigh
Thought she will be back anyway? Aiya meanwhile you just do your rounds lo.
Old 29-04-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Steady la, move on bro. Misunderstanding. I saw the message and actually she didn't actually confirm the booking with you, but of course it is not very clear. Quite confusing. At least if from her standpoint, she didn't confirm and still reply you hours before, then not too bad la. Not exactly aeroplane. But from your standpoint, you thought you booked already one day before, but she didn't send you address, means something wrong la. Steady steady, misunderstanding.
Think u r trying too hard here
Anyone who saw that msg would think that the appointment is confirmed
If she THINKS that its not a confirmation she shld take note of how she replies and be clearer

Once again u r trying too hard here
Old 29-04-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thought she will be back anyway? Aiya meanwhile you just do your rounds lo.
LOL bro @yqz7 aiya sure a bit sad one ma. After that many years of cheonging sure got some MLs that bros here will be closer to and will miss them dearly. So till she stepped back on our shores.
But guess I'll drown my sorrow in some new (.)(.)
Many to try. Got.many rounds to do after so many bros share MRs.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 29-04-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL bro @yqz7 aiya sure a bit sad one ma. After that many years of cheonging sure got some MLs that bros here will be closer to and will miss them dearly. So till she stepped back on our shores.
But guess I'll drown my sorrow in some new (.)(.)
Many to try. Got.many rounds to do after so many bros share MRs.
Lol I say only, I know the feeling of loss and sadness once a regular left. My heart has been filled with holes from all the past regulars who left and I regret not being a big chiongster back then and feel like I did not visit them enough, and all not coming back liao. At least yours still coming back for a swansong XD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1