The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
Brother, you are lucky that your Sergeant never conduct stand by bed
Well I am not the only one who bring in.
And Girl's panty is not under the list of prohibted items.
Old 15-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Have a new gf recently and she has a sis studying in uni. Small size and cute. The sis stays in hostel and once awhile will come home stay. Once early morning her sis was sleeping on a mattress in the living room and I was going to the toilet. She was wearing a boxer and her legs are apart (not very wide). I walk closer and can see her pussy clearly. She was not wearing a bra (she has A-B cup) but cannot see anything as she is wearing a T-shirt. I think I was standing there staring at her pussy for a few mins and my "bro" got very horny.

Scare she wake up and went to the toilet and back to my gf room but was too horny to sleep. Wake my gf and bonk her but keep thinking of what I just saw.
Old 15-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Bigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had always fantasize about bonking my sister in law because she had a nice pair of perky C cup tits.

2 weeks ago, my wife invited her sister over for a swim. I faked a stomachache n excused myself from joining them. After they went off, evil tots hit me n i went to dig out her pink bra from her bag in the guest room n started jerking off while licking n smelling her bra. Landed all my ammo in the bra cup.

To my surprise, they came back hm suddenly n i panicked! The cum was stil wet in the bra n the smell is so strong! Thinking tat it was too late to keep it away, i found a bottle of face cream in the bag n unloaded the cream all over the bra n put them back into the bag. (luckily the cream was white in colour too).

I pretended to walk out calmly n they told me they wil swim later coz it was drizziling a bit. Afterwhich, my sis in law discovered the mess in her bag n my wife reprimanded her for being so careless n left the face cream bottle opened in the bag. Haha!

Wil have more to share later
Old 15-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Once I visited a health centre and a young Malaysian gal served me. We had a good time together, both touching each other. While she was lying down enjoying me fingering her, I managed to get some of my cum out and put some on my nipple and asked her to lick it. She closed her eyes while licking and later complained about something sticky on my nipple. Told her maybe sweat.....guess she didn't know she was licking cum...
Old 16-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
J76_1999 is Cool - loads of Potential

In the asia context, would it be considered perverted or disgusting if i lick and clean up oc's pussy after cumming in her?
Old 16-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ssholic3141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First post!!

For me, my most pervert thing done is my fetish for female one piece racing swimsuits, especially those made in japan. I enjoy looking at videos/pics of girls wearing them and enjoy wearing them as well.

I happen to own a few one piece swimsuits (secretly... of course) and will wear them for the entire day when I happen to be alone at home. That's the furthest I have gone. Would like to have a gf who would share this fetish with me, but I don't have much luck with girls, unfortunately
Old 16-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 20
cumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond repute

Bonking my wife's friend in my parent house, while my wife is sleeping.

Visit us at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=273093
The more you comment, the more pictures we post.
UP our reputation points if you like our contribution. Leave your nick and we will return favor. Thank you.
Old 16-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 19
neonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond repute

Woah bro cumtome posted in this thread. For me its sniffing and cumming in gal's panties and bras. The pervertic and horniness is 100x more if know the owner of the panties or bra, and knowing that she actually smells like that down there while PCC. Then shoot all over the pussy area.
Old 16-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
nickgoodfellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From the stories on this thread, we can see that alot of people have done drawer/laundry basket/bag-diving to sniff/see/shoot on the underwear of our female friends/family.

So I guess when it is the norm, it ceases to be 'perverted'? Haha.
Old 17-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 19
neonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond repute

Anything goes man. As long as it makes your heart pounds super fast, makes ur dick super hard and horny. Bag diving is also another exciting 1. Laundry basket still can take own sweet time if in the toilet.
Old 17-12-2011, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Have a new gf recently and she has a sis studying in uni. Small size and cute. The sis stays in hostel and once awhile will come home stay. Once early morning her sis was sleeping on a mattress in the living room and I was going to the toilet. She was wearing a boxer and her legs are apart (not very wide). I walk closer and can see her pussy clearly. She was not wearing a bra (she has A-B cup) but cannot see anything as she is wearing a T-shirt. I think I was standing there staring at her pussy for a few mins and my "bro" got very horny.

Scare she wake up and went to the toilet and back to my gf room but was too horny to sleep. Wake my gf and bonk her but keep thinking of what I just saw.
haha... did something like before.

was travelling with my gf and her close gal friend for 2 weeks, sharing hotel room.

Always make sure her friend go shower 1st, then me, then take her panty liner in the dust bin and jerked off smelling her pussy smell.

so horny at night, will wake up, walk over to her, puts my nose near her pussy area, sniff and jerk off. The excitement is crazy. (she wears leggings / loose shorts, w/o panty to sleep during the trip).

Really small head thinking at that time!
Old 17-12-2011, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
embraced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

forced sex onto my girlfriend's best friend after a clubbing trip. Sent my gf home first, and told her that ill send her best friend back as well. End up brought her back home and couldnt resist the sight of her lying on bed..

Will never forget that night
Old 01-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
fantasyall is Cool - loads of Potential

Been fantasizing all the chio colleagues that wear skirts revealing sexy legs in company. Recently just purchased a spy gadget and thinking how to maximise its use without being diiscovered. Finally thought of one way, and it worked! Everytime ask my colleague come over my side, the thing happened afterward need them to lean forward, at double quick time I will shove my spy gadget below their skirts and then take their faces. Every night just repeat all the videos to satisfy myself.

Had finished taking upskirts of all chio colleagues for year 2011. The thought of seeing what underwear (all types) they are wearing really blow my mind away. I specifically like those wear transulcent type, can see the full butt crack clearly.

Hope more new syt colleagues join in as my collection for 2012.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy new year.

Close friend of mine and fellow SBF member had a young guy follow his pretty tenant home. He came back awhile later and spotted the guy masturbating outside his house. The man confessed because there was a camera in the lift when he took it with her. There was no sign that the lift was rigged. So dear SBF members, please be careful.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
One day I was waiting for a parking lot in my neighbourhood and this MILF came from opposite direction (against traffic) and stole my parking lot. I was furious. I remember her car (a black Honda Civic) as we shared the same mscp. I didn't want to argue with her, but I promise I will punish her one day.

So one day I came back home late after midnite and I realize I was parking right beside her car. My naughty thoughts came and unzip my bermudas and stroke my cock. As I was about to cum, I check if the coast is clear, got out of my car and walk to her Civic and shoot my sticky load onto her bonnet. I quickly keep my cock and ran after that, not wanting to take another look at it....
Reading all the stories quite funny
This one sound like schoolboy prank but kinky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1