The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of
Re: most pervert things done?

One day I was waiting for a parking lot in my neighbourhood and this MILF came from opposite direction (against traffic) and stole my parking lot. I was furious. I remember her car (a black Honda Civic) as we shared the same mscp. I didn't want to argue with her, but I promise I will punish her one day.

So one day I came back home late after midnite and I realize I was parking right beside her car. My naughty thoughts came and unzip my bermudas and stroke my cock. As I was about to cum, I check if the coast is clear, got out of my car and walk to her Civic and shoot my sticky load onto her bonnet. I quickly keep my cock and ran after that, not wanting to take another look at it....
Old 04-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've ever witness a girl crying outside her car in a mscp.

Upon approaching noticed why she was crying her eyes off, someone left a used condom full of cum on her door lever...

She was too disgusted to open her car door..

I guess she must x someone...
Old 04-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah, another one is in the old days (pre-businessman) situate near jacuzzi jet and explorde to ogasm while watching the ladies in jacuzzi. One aunitie screamed what are you doing? But she smiled after that. I think she was delighted that I tought she was a turn on enough to want to orgasm checking her out in her thong bikini. We meet in the jacuzzi several times but noting else happned after that. Some sexual tension but no touching only playful flirting as she was married. I didnt have the heart to take his wife's pussy from him. Would violate the man card rules of SG society.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post

Upon approaching noticed why she was crying her eyes off, someone left a used condom full of cum on her door lever...
Hmm, could have just entered from front passenger side, climbed over to the driver side to drive the car for a car wash.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
daredevilgal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaredevilgal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaredevilgal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

While going out with my female friends, I will tell them I need to go toilet. I will wank with their video in the toilet while they wait for me outside. Shoick to make the gal wait for you while you wank looking at her in the toilet

But of cos, if you are a real woman, i wouldn't mind you sending me a message
Old 05-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

When i was young, had some strange fetish...
Happened very long ago while i was still in army. My camp was near jurong point and i get to come out (time off/ nights off) very often. Usually will inform my gf in advance so she can come down all the way from east to meet me. Army guys usually book out damm horny If i ask her to wear skirt to meet me she will know what i want.
Usually will bring her to nearby hdb staircase to hanky panky or inside the GV cinema where we sit at a corner where nobody can see us... In the cinema, make my gf spread her legs wide and put her legs on the arm rest. Then I will finger her until her panty is very wet, and remove her panty. She will give me either a hj or bj and cum into her panty. I will keep her panty and bring it back into camp. Sometimes when there is urge, will pcc into her panty. If at the hdb staircase, will bonk her and cum into her panty. The max I had once was 11 pieces of her panty, forgot to bring back when I book out and she run out of panty. As for my gf, she will go back home pantyless.
I know it sounds quite pervert but when you are young and inside camp, you have lots of funny ideas.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevilgal View Post
While going out with my female friends, I will tell them I need to go toilet. I will wank with their video in the toilet while they wait for me outside. Shoick to make the gal wait for you while you wank looking at her in the toilet
what kind of vid?
Old 05-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hmm, could have just entered from front passenger side, climbed over to the driver side to drive the car for a car wash.
women mah.....
Old 06-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 20
nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
women mah.....
Woman without herman
is an animal

Anyone got it..?
Old 06-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
I used to have a fetish for girl's used leftovers like drink, food, tissue

Went to a nearby toilet and open the treasure, containing a marigold milk, mcmuffin wrapper and some tissue. of cos i immediately search for that piece of tissue with her lipstick and bingo. that very tissue was stain with her lipstick still had the shape of her lips. smell of cherry kind of flavour. tasted sweet. then i rub the lipstick over my dick head until my dick also became gitter. finish the deal by wanking of with the tissue and drinking her leftover milk.

Just sharing a fetish of mine yes pervert kindly odo not flame.
thanks.
Bro, RESPECT
Old 08-10-2011, 04:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

in my ex office............

on a saturday, whole office nobody except 2 of us working OT as we have a few department offices in one floor. I go toilet that time my colleague ask me to fill water bottle for her as our pantry is quite some distance from our desks.

I take the water bottle straight away I think of all of you chee bye kia all the humsup pattern. Aiya... also tio tempted. I walking there already cock mari kita think of doing naughty stuff. I bring the waterbottle into the cubicle unzip pants wanna pcc le. but nah beh forgot i need to pee. so wait for a few secs for lan cheow to soft first. semi hard state pee first. finish already, straight away PCC.

feel quite weird coz never pcc in public, and somemore so rush, but I guess the 'thrill' got me going, I actually shoot quite fast. AND alot. 1/2 went into the bottle, half on the bottle outside. Faster clean the bottle, clean my dick and zip up pants.

Go wash hand. Look at the bottle, cannot see the cum as it's semi transparent kind. I tried to sniff the bottle. knn... SUPER CUM SMELL. haha. Then feel bad and also feel scared that she might find out. Angel win and I rinse the bottle with water. Then go fill up with water cooler.

So she did drink my cum... but the remnants of it, coz washed away already. To be honest, not shiok at all when I see her drink the water leh. Maybe need to cum into hot drink all inside then will feel shiok?

LOL. no such fetish for me.
Old 18-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
daredevilgal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaredevilgal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaredevilgal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
what kind of vid?
A good hint will be to look at the profile picture that I'm using

But of cos, if you are a real woman, i wouldn't mind you sending me a message
Old 18-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post

She was too disgusted to open her car door..

I guess she must x someone...
she is crying becos that guy rather fuck her car door lever than her...
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 19-10-2011, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last June, thought my colleague a lesson for always leaving her IPhone around.

Recorded myself a POV scene fucking my intern at the staircase. Just a shot of my dick and her pussy..

Then left the IPhone in the handbag.

Nowadays all of us noticed she carried her phone everywhere. Change the case with a band so the phone is always hanging around her neck.

Good lesson huh...
Old 19-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 13
ArmadaE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmadaE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmadaE is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LOL. U damn funny...good one

QUOTE=F400;6470181]Last June, thought my colleague a lesson for always leaving her IPhone around.

Recorded myself a POV scene fucking my intern at the staircase. Just a shot of my dick and her pussy..

Then left the IPhone in the handbag.

Nowadays all of us noticed she carried her phone everywhere. Change the case with a band so the phone is always hanging around her neck.

Good lesson huh...[/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1