The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future
Re: Would u suggest a gal to go into prositution ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Break Kid View Post
When money is not enough.. earn thru proper means first. Had sufficient saving then pursue higher education, this person who let his wife prostitute herself for tuition fees is rotten egg no pride & integrity at all.

Ya agree,dun the guy feel upset tat his wife earning this $$ for him..
Old 30-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Honestly speaking, PRC girls working in KTV have not sense of virtues. Sex to them is pretty much like eating rice. Even if some of them don't sleep around with customers, they probably had sex with different guys back in their hometown before they come over. If your friend is having financial problem, she would know what to do. You don't need to pity her, otherwise you will end up as a sucker.
Old 30-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25 View Post
I agree with mrxhub.....don pull her to FL....
I think that will bring very bad karma.. dun backside itchy go & risk this unnecessarily.

ktv ger knew & considered this option from the first day they join their profession. this is more likely to be the first bait she is throwing at you to get free money.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Break Kid View Post
When money is not enough.. earn thru proper means first. Had sufficient saving then pursue higher education, this person who let his wife prostitute herself for tuition fees is rotten egg no pride & integrity at all.
What to do? His wife agreed to it so that she could help him. Even when he is back, he ocassionally offer wife to his closer friends as he is in and out of job. Wife was offered to me and another friend. My other friend fucked her and said that she gave him a very memorable fuck. I did not do with the wife and told this guy (the husband) all the moral stuff.

Now, all the other guys around me think that I am stupid. Sometimes, I also regret. Maybe I should not try to be too moralisitic, just fuck, since wife agree and husband happy to count more money. Anyway, I break up friendship with this guy already.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think if hubby really prostitutes the wife, then no harm lor ... though it is easier said than done, but if wife really chio, I think I will go for it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1