The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light
bro how’s the location? did she do Breast fk for u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/nicola-massage/?

It is so hard to keep up with this thread nowadays, just half a day and multiple pages of marriages, gf, etc. For those a little more chatty maybe you bros can create a chat group lol.

So happened to be a little tired of the same MLs, same service and TN is not back so I thought I find this thai ML to reminisce the good old days. I used to visit Thai massage and thai JG when I was younger.

Not for SYT and pure sensual lovers. Very oily massage btw. Very similar to the thai spa you visit. The place is not a shop, but she does not stay alone, and I don't think she stays there, just there for work.

The room I went in has a bathroom so I took shower and laid on the massage bed. Yes, massage bed, no normal bed.

Nicola is a pure MILF. Fair, well maintained and she dressed nice with high heels. Looks like a rich thai tai tai. Speaks a little english and we can converse ok.

Her strength is her massage. And with all thai massage, it is oily. I am ok with it and took the 90 mins session. I enjoyed the whole massage session, kind of reminds me of my time in thai spa. All my aches and knots at my shoulders were massaged away. I especially love it when she massaged my butt area and sliding her fingers between the erogeneous zones. Turned around, she massaged my chest nice and firm and slowly down to the groin area where she slides her fingers through the ero zones again. Got me hard. She did a little simple thai JG and proceeded to oil it and stroke it. She sat beside me and let down her top. OMG!!! What a beautiful pair of breast!!! I did not expect that at all. For her age, this is one big, firm yet supple to the touch natural breast. Anyway, this was a surprise and I didn't hold long enough to explore. It was over pretty quick for me. Damn. She washed her hands and came back to continue massaging me, my legs and did a few cracking on my back.

It was a full 90 mins of massage with a quick release by a pretty MILF. Will RTM.
Old 16-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Nicola is a pure MILF. Fair, well maintained and she dressed nice with high heels. Looks like a rich thai tai tai. Speaks a little english and we can converse ok.
Her ad states she converses in 广东话. How fluent is she in it?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Lol... Don't know is it I'm lucky or I'm going to walk into a KC trap.
My 2nd time visiting this ML and she straight offered to cook for me dinner. Already set a date for it, so Let's see where shall this lead to haha
Old 16-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Noted with thanks.
Old 16-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Lol... Don't know is it I'm lucky or I'm going to walk into a KC trap.
My 2nd time visiting this ML and she straight offered to cook for me dinner. Already set a date for it, so Let's see where shall this lead to haha
Many possibilities, eg. How you portrayed yourself to her, you very ham, something you said/did gum her in some way...

Good luck

TMT
Old 16-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyBoyKek View Post
Curious, anyone tried this girl yet? Real photo?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=740713
No one visited her before?
Old 16-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, all this KC, companionship talk

I say the best way to learn is pocket kena burn. Most, if not all of us learned it this way, just a matter of big or small

So conclusion, make sure you don't kena burn big. Small money to learn lesson is inevitable

Besides, if small money can get you the companionship, it would mean the WL either has a thing for you (however little), or she is low maintenance, which is pretty ok, so why not?

Just enjoy the ride sanely

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 16-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryolite View Post
bro how’s the location? did she do Breast fk for u?
Location ok. I didn't reach that stage.

Quote:
Her ad states she converses in 广东话. How fluent is she in it?
I only converse with her in English
Old 16-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/

Supposed after reading back there’s no FR on this lady? Bad choice?
Old 16-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is inevitable lah..

Sooner or later everyone will want to dip their hands into the cookie jar..

You think the webmaster care about QC meh.. Only want to song song shake leg collect marnee..
But there are still people keep spamming for SLG.... sighz...

They concur entire section liao still need bumpers..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-08-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyboyz040404 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/

Supposed after reading back there’s no FR on this lady? Bad choice?

Good choice. Won't regret.
One of the better ML out in the market atm
Old 16-08-2019, 07:40 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
I had the same thoughts.
Seldom talk to female here & most friends are married - so getting lonely n bored.
Met a few ML, hit it off quite well with one. Then in comes the KC trap.

At first my Brain was like - okay let’s see if she is free to chat without having to pay hourly fees.
Thereafter, started wanting more than chatting.

That’s as far as I progressed.
Still debating how far should I take it too?

Will update as I progress
U can keep your achievement to yourself..

Before we start another saga of "unlocking" hall of fame....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Good choice. Won't regret.
One of the better ML out in the market atm
Thanks! Jus surprised nobody mentioned her before
Old 16-08-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
boredinuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody went to Mu Zi before? How is she?

https://sglonelyguy.org/mu-zi-massage/
Old 16-08-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Visited Mango a few times since she back, still as good as before and GFE improved.

Last edited by iamzombie; 16-08-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1