The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Possible but no harm to ask. It's 1 shot vs 2 base on same price
No FJ service under her listing..

She advertises as a ML, but the wording salah.. Should be HJ instead of shot..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Very discreet 👍
thanks izzit bro!
Old 16-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Thanks, you and blue and the rest. Let me sit on the fence. Can’t make up my mind on Zi yu angel lan lan
Don’t need think too much. Just whack anyone of them (not physically of course), especially the first 2. You won’t be disappointed.
Maybe you will come back and say “don’t know why I took so long to find her” like so many MRs from others here lol
Old 16-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Have you ever thought if how nice if this ML or that ML is your wife or GF
Old 16-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Bro. R U SERIOUS (facepalm)
Old 16-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Nothing wrong what.. It's normal..

If you enjoy the ML's company so much and spend a lot of time with her compared to your family/friends, you tend to harbor such thoughts..

So many such stories in the adult and HC section..

Old 16-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
HAHA!! why (facepalm) just random thoughts going thru
Old 16-08-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

If you enjoy the ML's company so much and spend a lot of time with her compared to your family/friends, you tend to harbor such thoughts..

Agree. All are adults liao. Got chemistry got feels, Happy can liao.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

The power of imagination HAHA!!
Old 16-08-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Wah seh. You guys really on a different level. R.e.s.p.e.c.t.

I can't and won't lah. Not magnanimous enough to live with their past and certainly not gonna deal with the baggage. Won't even go to the extent of imagining them as GF or partners. Well, to each their own! TGIF
Old 16-08-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
HAHA!! why (facepalm) just random thoughts going thru
Share leh which ML you currently feel towards to that way..

Old 16-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah seh. You guys really on a different level. R.e.s.p.e.c.t.

I can't and won't lah. Not magnanimous enough to live with their past and certainly not gonna deal with the baggage. Won't even go to the extent of imagining them as GF or partners. Well, to each their own! TGIF
Not everyone wired the same lah lol..

For me is different.. I’ll have thoughts of how awesome she’d be as a FB w/ NSA..

Old 16-08-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!

Curious, anyone tried this girl yet? Real photo?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=740713
Old 16-08-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why not? If you have the chemistry and the intimacy actually fits on the same frequency it’s inevitable you feel that way.
But only on a sexual basis. You will feel like how good if this is your wife or GF and everyday she does this nice massage, HJ/BJ/FJ for you and you enjoy way up to the heavens. And she does this ONLY FOR YOU.
Then you wake up...
Thing is can you accept that your wife or gf has been touched by hundreds of men before you? Let’s assume she is all yours truly after you get together, it’s the past whether you can live with it?
Actually same the other way round as well. If today you meet a nice girl you want to be your gf or wife, would you tell her about this hobby of yours before you meet her? Like the full extent of it, how many times you visit a week, how many MLs/FLs you try before, for how many years, how you touch the girl, paint her etc. Even if you swear you will never ever go back to this lifestyle again after her? You think she will mind or she will forget about it?
I think the future you can still control, but the past is something we can never erase, and a matter you can be at peace with, and forever at peace with.
Old 16-08-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not everyone wired the same lah lol..

For me is different.. I’ll have thoughts of how awesome she’d be as a FB w/ NSA..
FB is not a wife.

I won't want my wife just for good looks and services. I heard you can find those things on a website called SLG.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1