The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglol View Post
thank you bro
up you for your great info

any massage with shower there?

where to find the local whiter skin girls?

:P
Good Grief!!

What the hell is a massage with a shower?

Local whiter skin girls -please read a few pages back

SEAJ
Old 11-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglol View Post
for self drive car
any to recommend?
Bro, the only problem with self drive car if you only intend to stay n patong is parking. There are several large car parks but you will have to walk to where you want to go. Parking at the beach front in patong is very limited, and even if you park there some guy might come up and advise you that that spot is reserved for tuk tuk only. If staying in patong ,Karon or kata area a bike may be more appropriate .
You would hire a car if you going to drive into town or the gaint Buddha or other attractions outside of these areas.
If you're in Bangtao, surin maikoa or areas north of the airport I would advise renting a car.
I have never been stopped for checks before but my last trip I actually hit a police check point. So if you're going to drink pay the price of the tuk tuk.
In town parking is getting a little divi cult to find if you want to go for massage at Kim's or Robinson area.
At night the clubs have valets or directors that can find you a parking spot anywhere near the clubs. Just remember a small tip as you leave.
I usually move around on my bike, it's convenient and you can just dump it any where convenient where you are.
It's the rainy season now so unless you moving around dressed casually a car would be recommended.
I have used pure car rent for 20 odd years they're reliable and do airport pickups at resonable prices. Eg town to airport 700 baht.
If you going to drink in town get a few taxi drivers number down, it helps especially if it's raining. Barzakh have a fleet of taxis to pick you up or send you back. The usual price is 200 baht . If mamasan order it can be free if you spend or regular.
Hope it helps.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Langolier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Low season you can get a very basic car daily for about THB700 if you ask some honest local. A more likely price is about THB1000-1100/day.

Parking in Patong is actually easy, but not that cheap. There are 2 underground carparks which are very convenient. 1 is under Tiger Disco. The entrance is opposite JungCeylon, on the side of Soi Bangla. It's easy to miss the entrance of this one.

The other is under Kee Plaza/Kee Hotel. Entrance to this is along the beach road. Look out for Macs on your left then look for the neon signs saying "Kee Plaza".

Both carparks provide very convenient access to the most happening parts of Patong.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Langolier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Good Grief!!

What the hell is a massage with a shower?

Local whiter skin girls -please read a few pages back

SEAJ
I suspect he's asking about the soapy massages that Ratchada in Bangkok is so famous for.

To answer that, there's Christin's in Patong, and a few joints in Phuket Town... But the girl and service quality is urgh. And the prices are fwooh. Way, way better to get that in Bangkok!
Old 13-07-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Littleswingers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleswingers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any activites for couples there? Looking for male masseuse+ female masseuse and some actions after the massage. Seems like its quite hard to find a male masseuse.

Or anyone knows where to find masseuse who provides yoni massage? Have been searching high and low on the internet but no results
Old 14-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: phuket

Hi Samster, hope to get some pointers from any kind souls for my virgin trip to Phuket. will be available from Wed for any activities including tips to avoid being a carrot. Cheers.......
Pm me and i will in contact.
Old 14-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I was a green horn in Phuket. No one seemed to have heard of or know where Bazarh is. Then I met a S'porean Chi. bro drinking beer in a roadside bar. He said if I tapaued a Thai girl from those bars I've to pay a bar fine. He suggested I to go to Soi Keap Seap for one off massage n FJ. I suggested he join SBF, thanked him and said goodbye. So I went there by myself. There're many small massage parlours in this soi. All the Thai massage girls wear long skirts n tshirts as their 'uniforms'. Some of them looked overweight, not good looking enuf n unappetizing. Some look young, slim n good looking. Massage is usually 200 TBH - 300 TBH, 1 hr. I remembered the kind S'porean bro told me to add 1 500 TBH for BJ n FJ. I didn't try any girl. I'm not in Thailand now. Any bro had fun in Soi Keap Seap?
Old 14-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
mole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys, as promised, i'll try my best to give my 4D3N FR on phuket. I'll skip what i did during the day since those doesn't concern chionging.

Night 1: First night was amazing. Went to Rock Hard gentlemen's club at around 11pm, the girls there was graded into different quality by their bikini (Black & White & Nurse Uniform). Those wearing black was priced at 1000THB for bar fine, 2000THB for FJ. My friend manage to nego to 1800 for FJ though. Those wearing white bikini was apparently more beautiful and had better figure. The damage was 2400THB for bar fine and 2600THB for FJ. I managed to get 3000THB for FJ but I'll have to wait for her to finish work. Lady's drink was 200THB and 230THB respectively for black and white bikini model. Those in nurse uniform I did not ask as they are not my cup of tea.

Night 2: No chionging as it was guan ying bday (not very sure though)

Night 3: I was walking along the street next to patong beach when I saw a beautiful masseur grab me by the hand. Went to some back alley shop for the massage and she pop the GQ. 1000THB HJ, 1500THB BJ, 2000THB FJ. Choose the HJ and nego price to 700THB. Total damage: 700THB (HJ) + 300THB (massage) = 1000THB. Later on went to Seduction since they having a promotion -> 1000THB free flow drinks for 2hrs. Most of the crowds were ang moh so I left after the 2hrs was up. Went down to Exotica for some booby action and tip most of my cash away to get my friend laid so the FR here is not accurate.

I need to add that my friend managed to use Wechat to find some girls for action, I'm not so successful though.

Please tell me if you need any more information. I'll try my best to recall and up my points if you like my FR, haha.
Old 14-07-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole2 View Post
Night 1: First night was amazing. Went to Rock Hard gentlemen's club at around 11pm, the girls there was graded into different quality by their bikini (Black & White & Nurse Uniform). Those wearing black was priced at 1000THB for bar fine, 2000THB for FJ. My friend manage to nego to 1800 for FJ though. Those wearing white bikini was apparently more beautiful and had better figure. The damage was 2400THB for bar fine and 2600THB for FJ. I managed to get 3000THB for FJ but I'll have to wait for her to finish work. Lady's drink was 200THB and 230THB respectively for black and white bikini model. Those in nurse uniform I did not ask as they are not my cup of tea.
2400b for Barfine
2600b for FJ but how come U paid 3000b?
Old 14-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
2400b for Barfine
Wow... i dint know phuket r so expensive now if u bring a gal back.. 5000bht? Omg!!
Old 14-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
2400b for Barfine
Bro, they go agogo to fish for gals.. agogo bar fine is crazy nowadays... so hunt at hollywood or tiger is the best
Old 15-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
mole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
2400b for Barfine
I didn't pay the barfine, so total damage was 3000 instead of 5000
Old 15-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
Bangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Night 2: No chionging as it was guan ying bday (not very sure though)

5555 bro,u wasted one nite of chionging.Today then is guan yin birthday(六月十九)😃😃😃😃
Old 15-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously, you guys should try Phuket town for the kind of prices you're paying...easy THB 1500 B2B and THB 2100 all-in FJ open 12pm-12am at least. Even pink club/fantasia/Bazaar is not that expensive and definitely better girls.
Bar fine....wot???

Btw before I bought a car again I used http://www.sixtthailand.com/
Pickup rental from airport and return at airport (no pickup charges) and for a week of cheonging 24/7 on average SGD32 per day for the Honda civic/Toyota Vios. Efficient services and 24/7 help hotline, pre-booking by internet.

Was at The Time/Chic for early chill, lotsa new birds, Bazaar and Kor Tor Mor pretty quiet, probably Monday, dropped down 007 and Pink 2002 quite happening till late. Lotsa part-timers from Chiang mai and Nakorn up for fishing....

Still in Phuket, watch this space
Old 15-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

from patong to phuket town using rental car with gps
easy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1