The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
So now we can also go patong and get Viet Gal?? Same price as TG?
Did you go paradise jalan jalan?
Old 09-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

got building with shower service?
Old 10-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard that they sent in the military to "clear out" massage huts, food stalls etc on patong beach.

What next??!!

SEAJ
Old 10-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Did you go paradise jalan jalan?
Bro i never.. We only went to patong beach.. This time round Hollywood is more Asean than Farang. Do have some korean look alike gals but i guess is thai..
Old 10-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
mole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi I am at phuket now, who want to chiong tgt can pm me
Old 11-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Langolier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Just heard that they sent in the military to "clear out" massage huts, food stalls etc on patong beach.

What next??!!

SEAJ
Apparently they have already cleared most of Surin beach and Bangtao beach and are now moving south. Famous beach clubs like Catch, Diamond, Bimi, have all had their offending structures bulldozed and flattened.

All beaches are the King's land and for public enjoyment, but corrupt officials have gazetted many parts of it and illegally leased it out to businesses for personal benefit. Now that the army has taken over, they are ignoring all, if not most of these illegal agreements and are reclaiming the land for public use.

What I really hope for Phuket is that they clamp down hard on the Tuk-Tuk Mafia because frankly the prices for transport are ridiculous!
Old 11-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading up Phuket coming Monday for a week. Watch this space
Old 11-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
Apparently they have already cleared most of Surin beach and Bangtao beach and are now moving south. Famous beach clubs like Catch, Diamond, Bimi, have all had their offending structures bulldozed and flattened.

All beaches are the King's land and for public enjoyment, but corrupt officials have gazetted many parts of it and illegally leased it out to businesses for personal benefit. Now that the army has taken over, they are ignoring all, if not most of these illegal agreements and are reclaiming the land for public use.

What I really hope for Phuket is that they clamp down hard on the Tuk-Tuk Mafia because frankly the prices for transport are ridiculous!
I don't know, perhaps time to do this as too many truly spectacular Phuket beaches had been blighted by these ramshackle huts and crap piers etc. Just too scudzy and bring down the whole image of Phuket IMHO.

After they clear out the main beaches, I hope that they also do the same for the smaller beaches where nice, up-scale Beach-front apartments and condos are at. Its truly a travesty that there are Million dollar properties built on expensive beach front sites, only to then have these supposed fishermen or native villagers claiming that they have the right to build their crap huts, noisy outdoor clubs/KTV's/restaurants/whatever on that same beach. Truly pisses me off these kind of things!!

SEAJ
Old 11-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
..........What I really hope for Phuket is that they clamp down hard on the Tuk-Tuk Mafia because frankly the prices for transport are ridiculous!
And yeah, another blight on Phuket - these Mafia Tuk-Tuks and taxis.

They all have their own "areas" where only they have the right to pick up passengers etc and where they totally screw all passengers badly. Even Tour Agency buses many times worry about sending to/picking up passengers at various Phuket estates to go to the airport or on sightseeing trips etc as they many times meet with violence from these Taxi gangsters.

Thus why I always suggest to all Phuket visitors to go and rent their own self-drive cars from the airport; saves a lot of money AND a helluva lot of hassles/arguments/frustrations.

SEAJ
Old 11-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
And yeah, another blight on Phuket - these Mafia Tuk-Tuks and taxis.

They all have their own "areas" where only they have the right to pick up passengers etc and where they totally screw all passengers badly. Even Tour Agency buses many times worry about sending to/picking up passengers at various Phuket estates to go to the airport or on sightseeing trips etc as they many times meet with violence from these Taxi gangsters.

Thus why I always suggest to all Phuket visitors to go and rent their own self-drive cars from the airport; saves a lot of money AND a helluva lot of hassles/arguments/frustrations.

SEAJ
for self drive car
any to recommend?
Old 11-07-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglol View Post
for self drive car
any to recommend?
Please click on the link below to my posts on car rental company etc.
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=3565
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=3835

SEAJ
Quote:
I usually rent my Honda Jazz for THB 1k/day (higher at high season etc) from David Car rent by prebooking by phone to David at 66-81-979-1361 or 66-81-895-9477 followed by an e-mail [email protected]. His website is http://www.davidcarrent.com/ and you can also use the booking form on the website - but make sure you get confirmation back. The David car rent guy should then be just outside the airport exit to greet you with a sign board with your name, and have your car ready to drive away.

The "Phuket experience" is IMHO, a lot different/much better when one have a car to go around this fascinating little island (make sure you pick up all the brochures/maps at the airport when you're waiting for your luggage). For one thing, you wouldn't then be limited to just screwing around Patong - which to me is actually the cesspool of Phuket - and would be able to go to the other less drunken monger infested areas.

Just a suggestion - and no, I don't have any ties to David Car rent if you're wondering - just that I happen to use this company the past 15 years each time I go down there and have had pretty good experience with them.
-----------------------

Just another little heads up.

The Mafia-like taxi/Tuk-Tuk services in Phuket has long been a blight on it's great reputation as a tourist and sex destination. This and the criminality of the jet ski operators have been THE regular topic of discussions at the monthly meeting of foreign countries' consul generals, as problems with these two items regularly befall their visiting nationals.

This being so, I routinely recommend to visitors to Phuket to arrange for their own self drive car rental, which can be as low as thb 1,000 per day all inclusive during the low season for a nice smaller air conditioned car like a Honda jazz; cheaper jeeps and even motorcycles for those of you more adventurous and willing to negotiate a two-wheeler amongst the crazy drivers of Phuket are also available. You should arrange for pick up/return of your vehicle at the airport (several good car rental companies at the airport).

This negates the need to take the overpriced/rip-off transportation offered by the con artist sharks preying on tourists at the airport - which invariably also necessitates the very unwelcome, practically forced detour/stop to go shopping at some over-priced joint or even having to attend some high pressure time-share sales pitches; a truly appalling and irritating welcome to this true island paradise.

And of course, do also try to stay away from the temptations and joys of getting on a Jet Ski in Phuket!!
Yeah, seems like a nice, exciting thing to do whilst there - but when you try to give back the jet ski to the operator, don't be surprised when the guy then claims that you've incurred some scratches or cracks on his "Pristine" craft; followed by some quite menacing moves unless you pay up!

Just to illustrate how serious this problem is, a couple or so years back, some lads from the British Special forces got trapped by this con and guns and knives etc were even produced.....but our Angmo brethren eventually paid up, even after intervention by the British Consul himself.
LOL!

SEAJ
Old 11-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster

thank you bro
up you for your great info

any massage with shower there?

where to find the local whiter skin girls?

:P

Last edited by omglol; 11-07-2014 at 07:48 PM.
Old 11-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
thank you bro

any shower there? where do the white girls gather?
Any shower there? You mean does it rain in Phuket? Yea, its the rainy season now - but its USUALLY Ok and welcome as it cools the place a bit and turn bright sunshine again soon enough.

White Girls? You mean civvies - right? Coz I don't think there's much White WG's - even from the Balkan States as there's too many Russian tourists there themselves.

White Civvie girls can sometimes be seen partying and satisfying their curiosity at Patong in the night and during the day, some are at the beaches, or sightseeing/going on tour excursions etc. There's a sizeable "expatriate" community in and around Surin/Bangtao/Kamala and they hang around the restaurants/bars etc. The Laguna area is where the higher spending tourists stay at and the tiny but pleasant outdoor shopping mall is a good place to chat up tourists.

SEAJ
Old 11-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
thank you bro

any massage with shower there?

where to find the local whiter skin girls?

:P
Good Grief!!

What the hell is a massage with a shower?

Local whiter skin girls -please read a few pages back

SEAJ
Old 11-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
for self drive car
any to recommend?
Bro, the only problem with self drive car if you only intend to stay n patong is parking. There are several large car parks but you will have to walk to where you want to go. Parking at the beach front in patong is very limited, and even if you park there some guy might come up and advise you that that spot is reserved for tuk tuk only. If staying in patong ,Karon or kata area a bike may be more appropriate .
You would hire a car if you going to drive into town or the gaint Buddha or other attractions outside of these areas.
If you're in Bangtao, surin maikoa or areas north of the airport I would advise renting a car.
I have never been stopped for checks before but my last trip I actually hit a police check point. So if you're going to drink pay the price of the tuk tuk.
In town parking is getting a little divi cult to find if you want to go for massage at Kim's or Robinson area.
At night the clubs have valets or directors that can find you a parking spot anywhere near the clubs. Just remember a small tip as you leave.
I usually move around on my bike, it's convenient and you can just dump it any where convenient where you are.
It's the rainy season now so unless you moving around dressed casually a car would be recommended.
I have used pure car rent for 20 odd years they're reliable and do airport pickups at resonable prices. Eg town to airport 700 baht.
If you going to drink in town get a few taxi drivers number down, it helps especially if it's raining. Barzakh have a fleet of taxis to pick you up or send you back. The usual price is 200 baht . If mamasan order it can be free if you spend or regular.
Hope it helps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1