The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
entrique is Cool - loads of Potential
Fortune Centre - Apple & Yuki

Aby bros know their whereabouts?
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Konstantin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fortune Centre - Apple & Yuki

If you are referring to the ML from BHC, they are long gone bro. There are many new places to explore.
Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all
Re: Fortune Centre - Apple & Yuki

The thread reminds me of all the legendary from Fortune Center
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Konstantin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
The thread reminds me of all the legendary from Fortune Center
Hahaha… indeed. The days when FC had BHC and other smaller TCM shops on Level 3 & 4. YHC along Middle Rd was another interesting joint. Gone were the days where the ML were all Malaysian and services provided by them were awesome.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Go level 4 fulushou to look for yuki, not sure is the same person
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5029 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin View Post
If you are referring to the ML from BHC, they are long gone bro. There are many new places to explore.
Nostalgic lah…. The sauna, and TV room with MLs purposely walking pass for you to select at next visits…. Now must go JB for such spa
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

how i miss apple. petite with big boobs. chio face as well. didn't get to try her after FC got cleaned up even though i heard she went to kampong bahru then jalan sultan. now maybe retired.

no, i don't have her contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1