The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
speedyboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: It is worth forsake everything in singapore and join her in china to start a new

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_I_BJ View Post
actually your thinking is nothing wrong. But 1st you need to understand is she the one you want to marry? is she a good girl? or those kind many bfs one. Does she want to marry you?
Cos girls in this trade once they tasted easy money they won't leave easily.
Anyway starting small business in china minimum about 10k from what i heard from my prc friend. And teaching english in china at least need a degree in english i think.
If i dun have this thought..i would not post this question in the forum.
i just like to have more advises on this matter.

Is all depend what type of bussiness u starting...a lot of thing in china is about lobang and relationship...which both i dun have.

there is a requirement to teach englist in china, not necessary a degree...u need to pass some test. did a search on the internet before on this topic....but then in china...very corrpution is so common...nobody will check.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Re: It is worth forsake everything in singapore and join her in china to start a new

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assplorer View Post
Many opportunities in China but connections and money are important . Second if you have nothing to hold you back and you have nothing to lose . Why not .

BUT BUT . Get to know you gal a while longer . Time will tell a true nature of someone . Go for a trip back with her and do your survey and maths . Different parts of China have different standards of living . Only when you are there you will understand . GOOD LUCK BRO !
Thanks Bro
Old 01-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What is there in SG to foresake? Please provide a list.
I dunno about the rest of ppl how u think.
But to me, an average salary worker from an average middle income family.To live comfortable with her,
car have to go, cannot think of living in condo.U have to endure relative and fren's bad impression on PRC girl. Travel oversea for holiday will not be frequently.

When i tell this to her, she said she will support mi but working...but then in reality, what type of work can she work...waitress, cleaner, etc....I told her if she go back to KTV line...it will be totally game over for us as i cant bear the thought of other ppl touching her...

anyway, bro sammyboyf....u word suddenly enlighten mi....all those what i mention earlier on...is all my personally thinking....i never ask her how she feel and beside that what i mention is all surface enjoyment...maybe she is the type tat can withstand hardship with mi...provided there is really hardship

Sometime the more u think of it....is still better dun involve with them too much....fren fren with them is the best.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Super True! The further I get away from SG, the happier I feel......
Bro...r u facing this issue with me....if yes...i glad i not alone
Old 01-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
First of all,

cant bear the thought of her working in ktv again
You are not rich enough to support her in Singapore. Then how to survive in China. Migration is talking about 7 figure and not 4,5 figure amount.

this girl of mine can stand the hardship
This mean that she prefer money than love.

So wonder any bro over here, did any of you guys forsake everything in sg and start a new life in china?

You statement imply that you are not fucking rich. Unless i am wrong, do not think of even going anywhere.

This kind of game is for rich man to play. Do not waste time anymore.
Bro meberdie,

i like u last statement.....This kind of game is for rich man to play. Do not waste time anymore

Anyway is not able to support...is just that certain desire of owning fanciful car or condo...have to go....
Old 01-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunt_search View Post
AGREED 1000%!

It is wild jungle with PRC KC game.
how to know true love? there isn't any to start with
if there is, she mo den willin to live with your meagre salary in Sillipore
if not, anything u do will be fruitless..

so move on and get a life.
i can understand...coz i in the same boat but i woke up from my dreams...

get away from sillipore
1) rat race (vs HK, Japan, etc)
2) freedom of expression (vs USA, etc)
3) political stability (vs Thailand, etc)
4) social security (vs India, China, etc)

away from Sillipore do not equal better life
1) 2nd class citizen
2) diff culture
3) family

all these for a PRC?
Sometime is just that u dun want to wake up from the dream.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
applepie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which part of China do you intend to settle down? With the current finanacial situation, it is not easy for expats to get a job there. If you plan is to live in Beijing or Shanghai, you need to earn at least RMB 20k per month to have a decent living. Lesser if you are considering Chengdu or Guangzhou. You should just cohabit with her for the first few years first, just in case if her true color appears. You'll never be able to read a PRC girl's mind as they are very good in acting. Not all PRC girls are bad. You just need to be careful to pick out the good ones among the bad. Good luck!
Old 02-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyboy View Post
So wonder any bro over here, did any of you guys forsake everything in sg and start a new life in china?
I was once in your shoe, and I was already in China for 3 years. The options were, continue to stay for her or return to singapore to continue my career. Basically both options were viable, the specific difference was, do I live for anyone else besides myself.

If you can take it in stride that one day, she leaves you with nothing but memories, for some other man who is willing to up the stakes and give her a much better life, then just go ahead. On that day, the only thing you can do is to pack up and return back to singapore and continue living for yourself. Can you take it? To those who have been there and done that, some of them never recover, some of them lose their mind and confidence for their entire life. Some kept on looking for another girl so he can live for her.

If you give up your life here, you give up everything. Just make sure it is a 'life decision' and not just a 'love decision'. Love has a role in our lives but our lives is not just love for one girl, no matter who that person is. To be frank, you can still give up everything in your life and continue to stay in singapore. I really hope your current dilemma is not because you want to escape from your life, a life that no matter how, can't possibly fit in a prc wl.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Bro,

How about in worst scenario:

Without job
Without house
Without money

And Without her

All alone in a foreign country..

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 02-01-2009, 06:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyboy View Post
i just like to have more advises on this matter.
Should be "I'd just like to have more ADVICE on this matter.".

"There is no such noun as "advises".
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-01-2009, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

After reading, I can just said.

Love is not everything
We do not live for love
Love to me very difficult to be permanent
Many people married because of love
After marriage and kids, love turn into commitment

Not sure why is it so. But reality is cruel.

伤感会随时间慢慢淡化
爱情也随时间慢慢消失

So you can used few years to test it out before deciding. Do not tell me that nobody can wait. True love can last with time and obstruction.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 02-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

TS

Many of us have been down this trodden path before... may I suggest you go try staying in PRC (The city that you both are intending to settle down in 'coz it is quite different in the provincial and rural cities)

Then u see if you can adjust to life there, incl life with her everyday. Couple life is not just about sex, intimacy or willing to suffer ro go through thick and thin together.

Practical considerations are abound. Some like:

1. Would you be able to support her or will you become a burden instead years from now?
2. Do the both of you have a common view towards any "MONEY" requests from her family which may come from time to time?
3. Are you street smart and savvy enough to survive and thrive in PRC? Able to speak Putong Hua is only the basic, you need to be able to assimilate into their culture and ply the road...
4. If you are not going to be juz a clerical salaried worker, then how will your "wife" take to you entertaining guests in the KTVs which are full of syt mm..and how will you be able to resist the temptations.
5...more more more..

Think through carefully, if she is serious, you are playing with her youth too so dun give promises you cannot keep. Make a rational decision

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 02-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, my guess is that you met her at a KTV in Singapore. A very wise sage once told me that going to KTV is like stepping into a dream world, an illusion. Once you are there, by all means enjoy yourself as much as you want. However, you must always remember, once the lights are on, and the moment you step out of the lift, the dream is over and the illusion is at an end. Don't confuse your dream world with the real world.

95% of these girls would probably be able to score a high distinction if they sat for the human psychology exams. After a while, they will be able to tell whether you are a predator or a prey. By playing to your desires, they get a repeat customer.

You may click well with the girl, feel that you two have a certain chemistry together, sex may have been mind-boggling, etc but end of the day, how much of that was real and how much of it was merely an illusion. Only you can tell bro.

To abandon friends, family, job, pink IC, reservist obligations, in order to be with her is not to be taken lightly. Most Singaporeans are frogs in the well. We are too spoilt and do not have the street savvy to survive in the jungle that is the real world. Before you even begin fantasizing about a lovey-dovey life together with your KTV gf in China, think about how you are going to survive if you do decide to move over there. Get a clerical job? Get real. Check the recent reports about how many PRC graduates there are fighting for a small number of job openings. Just because Singaporeans are generally better at English does not guarantee us a job in PRC. Their proficiency in the English language is improving by leaps and bounds. For instance, take the example of China_girl who wrote about how her Singaporean bf dumped her in another thread. She was a KTV girl, but she is able to post her story in English. Although the sentence structure and grammar could be improved upon, my point here is that they are catching up on us and pretty soon, we will not have any competitive advantage.

Doing business in China? Us doing business with them is like a flock of sheep doing business with wolves. Unless you become a wolf yourself, you will become someone else's dinner.

What other career options are there left. Hmmm.... lets see.... be a farmer? At least the SAF did teach us how to dig trenches.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 02-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
I was once in your shoe, and I was already in China for 3 years. The options were, continue to stay for her or return to singapore to continue my career. Basically both options were viable, the specific difference was, do I live for anyone else besides myself.

If you can take it in stride that one day, she leaves you with nothing but memories, for some other man who is willing to up the stakes and give her a much better life, then just go ahead. On that day, the only thing you can do is to pack up and return back to singapore and continue living for yourself. Can you take it? To those who have been there and done that, some of them never recover, some of them lose their mind and confidence for their entire life. Some kept on looking for another girl so he can live for her.

If you give up your life here, you give up everything. Just make sure it is a 'life decision' and not just a 'love decision'. Love has a role in our lives but our lives is not just love for one girl, no matter who that person is. To be frank, you can still give up everything in your life and continue to stay in singapore. I really hope your current dilemma is not because you want to escape from your life, a life that no matter how, can't possibly fit in a prc wl.
Bro colins, you still in china with that girl?
Actually to be frank...i am lost....heart want to be with her...but sub-conscience tell mi this whole thing wont work whether i with her in sg or china.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "I'd just like to have more ADVICE on this matter.".

"There is no such noun as "advises".
Orr...my fault
pai sei
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1