The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
chipichanga has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: New Massage place near CN Plaza, Hell followed by Haven

Hey Bros,

Haven been posting for a while as my OC has been keeping a tight watch on me. Just back from the joint and Im still mesmeried by the WL that massaged me. Anywae, stumbled upon this joint while I was doing my grocery shopping at C*******N Plaza. Climbed up a flight of stairs and wow.. the joint had a tinge of sleaze as it had a very pinkish/red decor. Upon entering the joint, I saw this cute and petite looking girl. I immediately requested for her to me massaged by her as she was a SYT and she was really petite in size. ( The perfect kinda WL in my point of view) The only problem was I had a hard time communicating with her as my mandarin sucks.

FR:

Her massage was so-so but she did try and she seemed to be making an effort. I am a sucker for good massages and I knew that I was not there for a massage anyway.

FR on Xiao Ye
Looks: 8/10 (SYT, Petite.. Oooh My fav! :>)
Boobs: 6/10 (Small but her SYT looks makes up for it)
HJ: N.A
BJ: 8/10 ( Very patient and service orientated. Did not rush at all and even spent the remaining time hugging and cuddling me. Her catbath was out of this world. Extreme GF feeling. Cleaned me up slowly n kept on comenting on how cute I am blah blah... Its an extreme Ego booster when a SYT praises you. )
Damage: $80+$36=$116 (Worth every single cent)
RTF: Difinately!!!!!

She is difinately going to be the Ang Pai there soon or is she the ang pai already? This is the first time that I have been so attracted to WL and she is difinately a gem worth trying.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINMASTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. For bro ehee, they're different person (still prefer yu yan duo) and the rest that pm me hope you guy manage to find it. Sori for the late reply as well coz seldom online for this two weeks. cheers.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: New Massage place near CN Plaza, Hell followed by Haven

i have the pleasure to try Xiao Yu recently. She has the SYT look, I would say she is quite pretty and slim. Just a pity that her nipples and areola fails my "pinkish" test
Old 02-06-2007, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Also try out xiao yu 1-2weeks ago. overall not a bad session. very good attitube. looks cute as well. but too skinny liao.. when FJ, her bones keep knocking into me.. painful..
Old 04-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Samster

Gd evening bros! Hope i did reply to you guys. cheers....
Old 05-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 23
NeverSayDie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverSayDie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverSayDie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After reading so much about Xiao Yu, I decided to try out this place this evening once I am back in Singapore.

As I did not get the exact location of this place from any bros, I had to recce myself and it was not too difficult really. As I entered the place, there were 4 ladies available. This lady in a black top approached me and asked me to enter one of the rooms. I told her that I prefer to choose my own lady and took a quick glance. I saw this SYT in a purple top lying on the sofa. Actually there were 2 SYT on the sofa but the one in purple appealed more to me so I chose her. She led me to the room and asked me to strip naked. I proceeded to lie on the mattress.

I proceeded to chat up this lady. As it turns out to be, she is indeed Xiao Yu. What luck! She must be the sweetest lady that have served me since I started going to TN joints. As I managed to find out, she is from Chongqing and will be 21 soon. I have no doubts about that as she looks really young and fresh. Xiao Yu really made me feel comfortable and relaxed throughout even though her massage was slightly above average to be frank. However, she really looked like she was trying her best to give a good massage. Then she popped the question; do I want any special? I teased her by asking what special is she referring to. She said HJ. I said why not FJ? She giggled and then went out to take the necessary equipment.

Once Xiao Yu was back, she stripped. I could not take my eyes off her. Her boobs were just right for her body size and I don't really care if she had brown nipples; they look delicious to me anyway. Her pussy was bushy; I don't think she trimmed it but that is just how I like it to be. The first thing she did was to lie on me and gave me a hug. I wanted to french her but her breath was kind of strong; not the smoker kind of breath but it was just not pleasant. Anyway, she did not seem to want to french so we continued to hug for a good 2 to 3 minutes before she licked me from neck down to my groin area. As she proceeded to my dick, she put on the condom and gave me a good blow. It was not fantastic but I could feel that she was really trying hard. After about 5 minutes, she asked if I wanted more. YES PLEASE! She continued to lick my dick up and down for another 5 minutes before she lied down and opened up her legs giving me the 'Please Enter Me' look. I looked at her delicious pussy and was about to enter her before she climbed on top of me and mounted me. Boy was she wild! She rode me and gave out one of the sexiest moans that I have heard. We stayed in that position for a good 5 minutes before she suddenly pulled me down and asked me to be on top of her.

I opened Xiao Yu's legs wide and proceeded to thrust her with slow strokes before giving her one hard stroke. She seemed to enjoy that and moaned out loud. At that point of time I was about to game over so I entered her slowly and stayed inside her for a while in order to regain my stamina. After taking a short rest, I continued the same movement, heard the same sexy moans from Xiao Yu before I put up the white flag and came.

As I lied down on the mattress trying to catch my breath, Xiao Yu removed the condom and used a Johnson Baby Wipe to clean my dick thoroughly. What great service! She then proceeded to dress herself. I thought to myself; she looks equally good both dressed and undressed.

Name - Xiao Yu
Age - 20 turning 21 soon
Hometown - Chongqing
Looks - 9/10; SYT with great complexion, big eyes and a lovely smile
Body - 9/10; Slim with minimal tummy; Just nice!
Boobs - 9/10; Natural 32B with dark brown above average sized nipples; Just nice!
BJ - 7/10; Relatively good suction and licking; Would have been higher if it was without condom but then again I haven't come across any PRC who does BBBJ
FJ - 8/10; Tried her in 2 positions, sitting and missionary; Sexy moans and good GF feel; Would have been higher if she allowed more positions
Overall - 8/10; Lookswise, she is a wonderful SYT with a great body coupled with a nice pair of boobs; Servicewise, she may not be the best around but she is natural and willing to try her best to please. I would have given her a higher score if she allowed fingering and frenching which would be the ultimate GF feel to me.
RTF - Yes! Definitely! If time and money permits, I would pay her another visit real soon!

Lastly... the damage done. All I can say is the damage for massage plus FJ is according to your negotiation skills (or the lack of it).

As I have mentioned earlier in this post, this place is not difficult to find if you have read the entire thread from page 1. However, if you would like directions, you can PM me only if you have more than 20 points. I don't wish to see this place go up in smoke because of some newbies. Thank you for your understanding and hope you enjoy my FR.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 18
Peregrine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeregrine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeregrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman View Post
Fellow bros, At this TN, i experience Hell followed by haven, it is not my usual practice to a new post due to inexperience, but I think my visit to this TN Justify a lengthy post, so bros please read on it you have the patience
Bro, u did the right thing to reject the 1st gal. Samsters have to be more stern to say no to the WL who anyhow quote price.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Old 06-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
smartdragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSayDie View Post
After reading so much about Xiao Yu, I decided to try out this place this evening once I am back in Singapore.

Her pussy was bushy; I don't think she trimmed it but that is just how I like it to be. The first thing she did was to lie on me and gave me a hug. hug for a good 2 to 3 minutes before she licked me from neck down to my groin area. As she proceeded to my dick, she put on the condom and gave me a good blow. It was not fantastic but I could feel that she was really trying hard.

Name - Xiao Yu
Age - 20 turning 21 soon
Hometown - Chongqing
Looks - 9/10; SYT with great complexion, big eyes and a lovely smile
Body - 9/10; Slim with minimal tummy; Just nice!
Boobs - 9/10; Natural 32B with dark brown above average sized nipples; Just nice!
Nice FR.

Indeed, I don't find her blushy CB nice that day, somehow put me off a bit.

She gave you a really good catbath Didn't got such service that day.

I would say that she has a pretty face, but I will not rate her 9/10 lah, minus points for her blushy CB and big areola
Old 07-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
muahahaha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuahahaha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The place isn't very difficult to find. Got car can drive, got bike can ride, got legs can walk. Don't PM me for location. If you really cannot find the place then I suggest you save your money and see an optician instead.

Anyway, just went there today and saw 4 ladies inside. Got 2 SYT, and I asked for Xiao Yu but she told me she was busy with client waiting. Honestly, her outlook is only so-so but her figure is those typical local skinny girl type. Maybe use 1 hand also can lift her up. Felt really tempted to try her so I told her maybe I will wait until she's done.

Meanwhile, I sat down and TCSS with the other girls. The other SYT (Not Xiao Yu) was on the phone so didn't really talk to her but noticed that she has quite an appealing face and permed long hair. Figure-wise also not bad. In my personal opinion, would rather do her than Xiao Yu.

But anyway, since Xiao Yu busy and the other SYT talking on phone. I told them I will be back next time.

In the mean time, other bros (especially the one whom Xiao Yu was busy with today) please kindly continue with FRs.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 23
NeverSayDie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverSayDie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverSayDie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdragon View Post
Nice FR.

Indeed, I don't find her blushy CB nice that day, somehow put me off a bit.

She gave you a really good catbath Didn't got such service that day.

I would say that she has a pretty face, but I will not rate her 9/10 lah, minus points for her blushy CB and big areola
Maybe my standards are low but she really appeals to me!

By far the best-looking PRC WL I have seen so far but maybe that is because I don't cheong Geylang. Cheers.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:33 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is this shop call Mxx Zxxx beside Cxxxxxxxxx Plaza? This is the only shop i can find, in pink signboard. But its locked when I went at 11pm last nite. Walked around nearby and no others around. thought I read something that says it open till late. Anyway, felt disappointed and went to Balastier and had the best time of my life!

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...69&postcount=9
Old 10-06-2007, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
muahahaha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuahahaha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
Is this shop call Mxx Zxxx beside Cxxxxxxxxx Plaza? This is the only shop i can find, in pink signboard. But its locked when I went at 11pm last nite. Walked around nearby and no others around. thought I read something that says it open till late. Anyway, felt disappointed and went to Balastier and had the best time of my life!

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...69&postcount=9
Maybe all 4 girls are busy, hence lock the door first.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

After trying Xiao Yu, I have not patronised this TN since. She should be going back soon.

Hope there are new comparable girls to replace h
er
Old 12-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

went to this place yesterday and happen to see the door lock. Was abit disspointed. Just about to leave saw yu yan came out from nowhere! Ha, lucky i tot. she still as sweet as ever mann. she told me that they have to do close door coz of AV raids. She given me a no and said call this number before going. If any bro interested i'll share with you guys but pts must be 20 and above and hopefully you guys can up my pts. Cheers...!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Samster

Opps also for those bros tat pm me before if you guys need the no. pm me k...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1