The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!
Re: Friendships between WLs and Us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
You sound young, bro, I hope I'm not leading you up for a KC problem in the future. Take care.
I hope i am not either. I almost packed my bags and left for china a few weeks back but hey i am still here.. so hopefully sense will prevail for me again and that this will just be an "extraordinary" friendship.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
I believe there is possibility to have friendship between WLs and us. If there is chemistry , anything can happened. If the gal go home, be it china or thailand, she still contact u , call or even msn u.. that means its worth to have friendship with them , but if all these stop, or u sms , or call her , she nvr reply .. so can forget about friendship already!
Hey bro sometimes these WLs still keep contact with you as they might need your help when they come back to Singapore in the future. WLs also have their own black book of #1 to #1XX customers.

Those that gave me good bonks I'll keep them in my black book while I'll ignore those that are lousy or just plainly out to take advantage of me. Cheers.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by glooper83 View Post
I hope i am not either. I almost packed my bags and left for china a few weeks back but hey i am still here.. so hopefully sense will prevail for me again and that this will just be an "extraordinary" friendship.
I suggest the earlier you pack your bags to travel to China the better. This world is not as simple as it seems especially the commercial sex scene.

My bag is packed and departing for Ho Chi Minh today. Cheong cheong cheong!
Old 11-08-2008, 02:28 AM
Samster

glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I suggest the earlier you pack your bags to travel to China the better. This world is not as simple as it seems especially the commercial sex scene.

My bag is packed and departing for Ho Chi Minh today. Cheong cheong cheong!
I wish i could but i am still not rich enough to go wherever and whenever as i please. Perhaps if i won toto, it'll be a different story. No money woes.. sigh..
Old 12-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Friendships between WLs and Us?

Quote:
I wish i could but i am still not rich enough to go wherever and whenever as i please. Perhaps if i won toto, it'll be a different story. No money woes.. sigh..
小财小问题!
大财大问题!

Be happy with wat you have bro, cos once you cross the wealth line, all probs will be on mega scales liao
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 12-08-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
小财小问题!
大财大问题!

Be happy with wat you have bro, cos once you cross the wealth line, all probs will be on mega scales liao
There was a survey in the US done on celebrities, lottery winners, sportsmen, anybody who turned multi-millionaire from overnight success. The question posed to them was, how long did your happiness (over the sudden windfall) last?

Guess what, on the average, the answer was THREE DAYS.

You simply have new problems to solve, that's all. Yes you may solve your current problems to go wherever and whenever. But you just simply gained more problems which stops you from going and doing just that. Worse still, you will find that you are actually dealing with percentage and the max always remain at 100% no matter how important, or rich, you are.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster

Yea i guess that it is true to a certain extent. In my life, i just try to be as happy as i can, usually its not the money woes but other conflicts in life that are holding me back. Hence i just felt that money would solve all of it. Other conflicts are like choosing a job. Until now i still haven found out where my interest lies and i am already 25. Just afraid that one wrong move on my part now would seal my entire working life. Well i guess i have been harping too much, who enjoys working anyway.
Old 13-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster

colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yea i guess that it is true to a certain extent. In my life, i just try to be as happy as i can, usually its not the money woes but other conflicts in life that are holding me back. Hence i just felt that money would solve all of it. Other conflicts are like choosing a job. Until now i still haven found out where my interest lies and i am already 25. Just afraid that one wrong move on my part now would seal my entire working life. Well i guess i have been harping too much, who enjoys working anyway.
I was like you once. Used to think that I was doing pretty good, but somewhat hanging on a balance becos taking up other opportunities takes courage. Without passion, work is 9 to 5. Now I usually advise young people to seek passion first, then take a few years to accumulate their value and find themselves back. Work is not school. You know the kind of feeling you got when the school bell rings and you can go home? Or after the last lecture of the day? If you feel the same thing now, then you'll never enjoy your worklife.

Think about it man.
Old 13-08-2008, 01:58 AM
Samster

Yup i will. Thx bro.

Anyway, I think i will be retiring from the "scene" for now. Like what another bro said, i should stay away from the WL scene else i might suffer in future. I am starting to think that he is right about emotional guys. I have fallen in and out of love with 3 diff girls in one month. Sooner or later, i will fall too deeply so i have chosen not to play anymore. All urges will have to be satisfied by the 'hand' from now on.

I fell in love once but dug myself out, it hurt so much. And then i fell in love again. Again i dug myself out, and now.. for the last time, i think i fell in love again. Hence, i have decided to stop visiting WLs to prevent myself from falling in love. I will have to slowly dig myself out of this last one and i think this time it will hurt the most.
Old 13-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup i will. Thx bro.

Anyway, I think i will be retiring from the "scene" for now. Like what another bro said, i should stay away from the WL scene else i might suffer in future. I am starting to think that he is right about emotional guys. I have fallen in and out of love with 3 diff girls in one month. Sooner or later, i will fall too deeply so i have chosen not to play anymore. All urges will have to be satisfied by the 'hand' from now on.

I fell in love once but dug myself out, it hurt so much. And then i fell in love again. Again i dug myself out, and now.. for the last time, i think i fell in love again. Hence, i have decided to stop visiting WLs to prevent myself from falling in love. I will have to slowly dig myself out of this last one and i think this time it will hurt the most.
Hurting is a good thing dude....prooves ur still human
Wat you owe yourself most is after hurting 3 times in 1 month, have you learnt to protect yourself from this hurt??

Seems to me, you are seeking for something...........and desperately grasping anything that comes your way as long as you have the slightest feeling for it........
Allow me to give you a piece of advise:

不要依赖别人想能得到幸福。。。。。。幸福是从自己照出来的!
Always remember this LAW OF NATURE my young friend.......

When you work, you wish you didnt
When you dun work, you wish you were
When you're attached, u wish you're single
When you're single, you wish you're attached
When you're successful in life, you wish you were a simple man
When you're a simple wage earner, you wish u were the towkay

Everything comes with a price......and if you read my story which bro Colins still remember.......and if given a choice, I'd rather be an employee earning your kind of 2.5k salary........then i wouldnt have to take an unforgettable holiday to hell and back!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 13-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:

When you work, you wish you didnt
When you dun work, you wish you were
When you're attached, u wish you're single
When you're single, you wish you're attached
When you're successful in life, you wish you were a simple man
When you're a simple wage earner, you wish u were the towkay
Thx bro for the advice on Law of nature. Studied many "laws" in uni but not this. Ya perhaps i am too keen to grab onto something that i may regret in future.

Quite true for this part. (quoted)

Definitely higher salary also comes with higher expectations and more responsibility. Take care bro. Dun get burnt out, relieve the tension regularly
Old 13-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thx bro for the advice on Law of nature. Studied many "laws" in uni but not this. Ya perhaps i am too keen to grab onto something that i may regret in future.

Quite true for this part. (quoted)

Definitely higher salary also comes with higher expectations and more responsibility. Take care bro. Dun get burnt out, relieve the tension regularly
Glad u understood bro.
Feel you have to re-compose and re-assess yourself.......
You're seeking but at the wrong places and thru wrong methods.......
If I knew you personally, I'd drag you to church wif me....hehehehe

Also, relieving of tension is not a prob for me....especially when i hv 3 wives hahahahaha......they actually bring me joy but yes, i still cheong...almost nightly and those gals are there for me to release my TOXINS into them hahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 13-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Also, relieving of tension is not a prob for me....especially when i hv 3 wives hahahahaha......they actually bring me joy but yes, i still cheong...almost nightly and those gals are there for me to release my TOXINS into them hahaha
Eh? Lols... dun drag me down to hell with you... I wan to turn over a new leaf and be a good boy.

I know what I need, a job to distract me. Preferably one with many babes.

But then, at work, it also seems to be at the wrong place and wrong method, wait kena sexual harassment.
Old 13-08-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Eh? Lols... dun drag me down to hell with you... I wan to turn over a new leaf and be a good boy.

I know what I need, a job to distract me. Preferably one with many babes.

But then, at work, it also seems to be at the wrong place and wrong method, wait kena sexual harassment.
Do it during office hrs...sexual harrassment
Do it after office hrs...diff liao...just dun end up kenna called date rape can liao hahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 13-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seems to me, you are seeking for something...........and desperately grasping anything that comes your way as long as you have the slightest feeling for it........
Allow me to give you a piece of advise:

不要依赖别人想能得到幸福。。。。。。幸福是从自己照出来的!
Man, you are observant. Well said.

Bro glooper sounds truly lost in the woods. But to find redemption among a group of full time cheongsters? In and out of love many times doesn't mean its wrong actually. It probably means you were seeking for someone who is not compatible to you, and you may continue to do so (and suffer setbacks) if you do not try to understand your tendencies.

Sometimes its who we become during the relationship, that is important. Do you like the person in you when you are in love? Its all very internal. I notice that when men go into relationship they will unconsciously change all aspects of their life (note:see their new habits, you'll know), but women won't. Somehow women can maintain clarity with the rest of their life except in relationship and emotions. That includes their work and personal life. So they are particularly sensitive to our change, esp if we start getting lax or demotivated to work. In a lot of cases, we start relying on them in our emotional state of mind, while they actually increase their expectations of us being the stronger man. Thats why a lot of prc wl, or any girls, start to disdain their guy when they get familiar with them in the relationship. Girls just hate guys who are weaker and are pestering them. Its a similar feeling and they will react the same way to you, as with the guys who pester them for their affections.

This is kinda heavy. Sorry say so much. Take care mate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1