The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2007, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ8899 View Post
I think the only thing we can do is to ask the FLs to make it a habit to remember the vehicle number before they hop into the car. At least if something really happens, that MF car plate number can be reported to the authorities.
They said at that stunning moment they all at big lost ..the car sped off in the dark. The target location along the upper lorong side like L29,31,33...usually he strike between 11pm+ to 1am
Two of the FL got hit are ah chen's friend (there was a thread on them) and the other is ah min (the BBBJ queen who was here last year)
Old 01-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
They said at that stunning moment they all at big lost ..the car sped off in the dark. The target location along the upper lorong side like L29,31,33...usually he strike between 11pm+ to 1am
Two of the FL got hit are ah chen's friend (there was a thread on them) and the other is ah min (the BBBJ queen who was here last year)
I think most likely the plot was pre-planned. The MF purposely chose the upper lorong because it is publicly known that during that timing (11pm to 1 am), most of the crowds and FLs are over at the 10+ even lorongs and therefore both human and traffic is not so heavy over at the upper lorongs. From what I see, that MF must be really hard up and desperate for money because in the event of him being caught for doing all these evil deeds, he could end up being given a thrashing by the public who witness the whole scene.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not only ask the fl to remember the car nos. but also say to the suppose customer that she will sms his car nos. to her jie mei for safety reason and say where will they be heading.
One time after cajoling this fl, that i will drive her out of gl for session, initiately she keeps insisiting 'no' after much effort, seeing i am quite sincere,
she reluctantly say ok, but say she will sms my car nos. to her friend and say where we will be going. I say ok because i am a genuine customer. At least this will scare some one with inferior motive to think twice.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds2006 View Post
Hi all brothers,

robbed by her 'SUPPOSED' young customer driving a sporty car.
Tt is even worst than getting aeroplanes from customers !!
That MF even milked her of her last 2 dollar note n left tt poor girl cashless at that moment
Just a friendly advice to let all contacts of SBF brothers tt when their contacts are on tour of duty nvr bring too much cash or valuables along with them !!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by samt2046 View Post
Should expose his numbers here, he must be a real asshole to do that. Shame to mankind.
To all bros, of cos i knw abt that case,since every one want to knw that car number is 8286D make unknw, 2door n in silver. i alway advise them not to bring along to many cash ,lucky she take my advise.
Tiko #62
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1