The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cupping legit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
your tcm acupuncturist Swee bo
You definitely wun find swee acupuncturist or physician in tcm centre ..

Swee acupuncturist or physician definitely wun work in tcm centre ..
Old 24-02-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 14
sasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by knilon View Post
Bro not trying to agitate you but can imagine those finger brushes asscrack while placing the cup.

Just look for places where female do cupping for her and stop going this place (unless you are into NTR)
Lmao this is hilarious
Old 25-02-2024, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 16
ricktasy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterricktasy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterricktasy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterricktasy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasword View Post
Lmao this is hilarious
We didn't went there specifically for cupping... It was recommended by my wife's colleague and she went there for shoulder ache previously and she found the treatment helpful. But this couple of time went back for backache treatment. The Uncle look decent enough... Just the cupping position look weird to me.
Old 25-02-2024, 04:48 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5157 / Power: 21
`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute

scared then lock her at home.

- like my post, add my reputation -

::
Sexual intercourse typically plays a powerful role in human bonding,
often being used solely for pleasure and leading to stronger emotional bonds.
Old 25-02-2024, 07:03 AM
Samster

ricktasy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterricktasy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterricktasy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterricktasy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by `destinY View Post
scared then lock her at home.
Just trying to find some answers. 😊
Old 25-02-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

My Wifey cupping dont seem to go till so low....
Old 25-02-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
My Wifey cupping dont seem to go till so low....
Treatment for lower back pain too?
Old 25-02-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricktasy View Post
Treatment for lower back pain too?
normal cupping. not for lower back pain
Old 25-02-2024, 11:28 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

bro, you can just google. honestly, the answer you seek if there are xue dao in that area is easily found

As someone who does dry cupping with glass, bamboo and plastic cups for years, the darker colour says that your wife has some blockage in the left lower back muscles, and might have strained her left butt muscles. (I can't see what's behind the plaster)
the other part seems to the other side of the waist, right side, which has the same dark colour. this is consistent with lower back pain as well.

No colour means its fine. dark colour means blockage, and cupping is to pull the blood there. if you cup a non injured area, no colour comes out.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-02-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro, you can just google. honestly, the answer you seek if there are xue dao in that area is easily found

As someone who does dry cupping with glass, bamboo and plastic cups for years, the darker colour says that your wife has some blockage in the left lower back muscles, and might have strained her left butt muscles. (I can't see what's behind the plaster)
the other part seems to the other side of the waist, right side, which has the same dark colour. this is consistent with lower back pain as well.

No colour means its fine. dark colour means blockage, and cupping is to pull the blood there. if you cup a non injured area, no colour comes out.
Thanks for shedding some light on the matter.
Old 26-02-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Cupping is bullshit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1