The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
big john deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg3808 View Post
Any 1 in bbk
Looking for bro to Chiong together
Go to soi 33 for good massage with happy ending. Japanese style. 800-1200 THB.
Old 23-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Im nice to people, but people not nice to me? So how?

By sleeping with them, you already taking them for granted. Are you saying they all are your friends with benefit?

Then ignore those who are not nice la....

I dun sleep with all my friends.....do u?
Old 23-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Another stupid situation I encountered with Thai restaurant. I reserved a table at 8pm.... the staff on the other side of the phone, asked for my mobile and told me I need to reach the restaurant latest by 7.30pm else the table will be given to others.

I asked the staff, u purposely asked for my mobile and my reservation time. If I do not reach by 8, u suppose to call me and ask whether am I still going over instead of 7.30pm cancel my booking. U asked for mobile just for the sake of asking? Why will I purposely called in and asked for 8pm but yet I need to be there by 7.30pm??

Anyway, the staff could not answer my question. Haizzzz if u stay in Thailand long, sometimes u don't understand how these local work but just have to accept the shit and live with it esp their working motto, "jai yen yen".

What restaurant is that? Must be popular if u need to make reservations. Pls share some nice dinning place leh. Tks
Old 23-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
2.2 k for 2 black is cheap. But 1.8 for 2 100 piper, you sure boh, you been Thailand many times.

I don't drink expensive whiskey, give sang som!!!! Better deal than black. Cheap and good!!

Yup! That is Warm Up in Chiangmai.

Bkk is not so cheap but of cos cheaper than Sin la. 2200 THB for 1 black. But got to pay for ice, water and soda water.
Old 23-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big john View Post
What restaurant is that? Must be popular if u need to make reservations. Pls share some nice dinning place leh. Tks
Tawandang.....
Old 23-04-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheYachtsMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fence View Post
Hi bros, would like some basic advice pls... Going to BKK soon with an army buddy, so we're obviously looking to have some fun there.

1. I know Soi Cowboy is famous for having fun clubs, is Nana there too? Or is that a totally different area? How much will a taxi charge to go to those areas (our hotel is near Platinum Mall) if they refuse to go by meter?

2. Any recommendation for CLEAN massage as well as those with special? What is the price range for massage and special?

3. If without massage, just going for girl... Where to go? And how much is the usual rate?

Paisey for all these questions... Last few times go to BKK always with gf. Now no gf so it's total freedom
at Soi Cowboy, I like Baccara, but prices have been going up from LT 3500 to 4000.. and recently even asking for 5000!

I heard Afterskool is not bad, so will check that out on my next trip. Any other Soi Cowboy bars to recommend?

2) Clean massage -- I like the Healthland chain (http://www.healthlandspa.com/). There's a branch at Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke). Try the therapeutic massage at 300b/hour. Damn good and you come out feeling like a new man. Make sure you can take painful massages though.. the masseuse will knead you like you're pizza dough and attack all the stiff parts.

3) for massage + full service.. can try sukhumvit soi 26... snow white, angel, etc. just google snow white massage bangkok for the address. there's a side lane opposite snow white (behind the japanese restaurants) that have many of these. can choose 1 girl, 2 girls, 3 girls... 2 hours unlimited.. good if you are like rambo and the GPMG..
Old 24-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:
How easy is easy? Can enlighten me on your ''very very easy''

So far you many times you been to CNX? Only warm up is the most happening place?
Even "very very easy" to pick me.
Hmm...Where should i sit in the bar?
Old 24-04-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Another stupid situation I encountered with Thai restaurant. I reserved a table at 8pm.... the staff on the other side of the phone, asked for my mobile and told me I need to reach the restaurant latest by 7.30pm else the table will be given to others.

I asked the staff, u purposely asked for my mobile and my reservation time. If I do not reach by 8, u suppose to call me and ask whether am I still going over instead of 7.30pm cancel my booking. U asked for mobile just for the sake of asking? Why will I purposely called in and asked for 8pm but yet I need to be there by 7.30pm??

Anyway, the staff could not answer my question. Haizzzz if u stay in Thailand long, sometimes u don't understand how these local work but just have to accept the shit and live with it esp their working motto, "jai yen yen".
Come to think of it, if they are smart you have nothing left there. Be kool and accept their culture and made full use of it.
Old 24-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
....... once every 8 weeks to Bangkok is way to little
Better than none, my dear bro.
Old 24-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am just sharing here.

Did I say I am damm handsome? I am just an ordinary 40 year old guy. And what do I get in return if i deceive others?

Go to those places and check it out first before u assume I am bluffing. You can post here if u find them untrue.

Pls dun be so sore about it.
Some people has weird fetish, and one of them is you, your info is kind of misleading people, getting laid in RCA with age of 40 is not consider lucky any more. Sore about it, why should people sore about it, after all it's just a pussy, there's aplenty here.

[QUOTE=big john;7131106]Ok ok.....then I take back my words......perhaps I am damm lucky......anyway they are still my friends.......I dun take them for granted......what friends are for, right?[/QUOTE]

Quote:
I dun sleep with all my friends.....do u?

You already answered yourself in the previous post.
Old 24-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
2.2 k for 2 black is cheap. But 1.8 for 2 100 piper, you sure boh, you been Thailand many times. I don't drink expensive whiskey, give sang som!!!! Better deal than black. Cheap and good!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnNex View Post
Bro big John I seldom post in this forum/threads but after I see all ur posts I have decided to post something : Bro from what u are posting either you are damm handsome or u are trying to deceive others in this forum . But personally from ur posting I thing u are still quite raw in Thailand.
Bro Big John... which club at Rachada Soi 4 can you get 2 bottles (I assuming its 1 litres?) of Johnny Walker Black at Bht2,200? I also want to know so my next trip I can check it out. And which club charges you Bht1,800 for 2 100 Pipers? I want to know also to avoid getting carrot there!

Please enlighten 小弟 and prove Bro AnNex wrong or else you have to add "Fairy" & "Cannon" to your nick soon. ขอบคุณครับ!

Bro Nonteerak... Sang Som & Coke! น้องชอบมากๆ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsengKor View Post
I going bangkok on 30/4 to 3/5. Don't know where to go leh... got any place to intro??? i going with two buddies
Your nick have one "Kor" inside you must be Tai Kor (Big Brother). We all 小弟 owe u a living? Pai seh pai seh its not all 小弟 here don't want to help but we all ikan bilis ไม่รู้ไปไหนดีจริงๆ!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yup! That is Warm Up in Chiangmai.

Bkk is not so cheap but of cos cheaper than Sin la. 2200 THB for 1 black. But got to pay for ice, water and soda water.
When you last when to CNX? Recently? For you info, I'm a resident in CNX, and before that was in Bkk, since when bkk clubs charge 2.2k for black?
My last stay in Bkk was mid last year, and black only cost 2k BHT at RCA, 1.9k BHT at Funky and WIP. As for Warm Up, per bottle of black in only 1390+/- cant really remember, as most of the time either I drinking sang som or duty free

Since when 2 black costs you 2.2k in Warm up.

It's good to share, but your information is way out of the ring, and pick up girls in Warm Up is not as easy as you mentioned, further more you are 40 years old, and there's lots of white, tall Thai guys in Warm Up partying every day, don't tell me your face is as handsome as Mario.
Old 24-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
When you last when to CNX? Recently? For you info, I'm a resident in CNX, and before that was in Bkk, since when bkk clubs charge 2.2k for black?
jai yen yen pii... nong mai roo pii bpen krai naa....
mayb he is right becoz u stay up in your mountain too long already?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

Bro Nonteerak... Sang Som & Coke! น้องชอบมากๆ!
55555+ Plao, nong is for me na Pii!! Nong chop meng gan na!! Sang Som plus coke, aroy tee soot!!
Old 24-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
jai yen yen pii... nong mai roo pii bpen krai naa....
mayb he is right becoz u stay up in your mountain too long already?
5555+ I just partied at Monkey last week, during songkran. Pricing wise should be the same, as both are very near to each other.
Now really must sit at mountain na Pii, too much trouble at city laew. Anterai mak!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1