The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Currently got two nurses, one admin n one retailer as GFs apart from d regular ONSs

all pinays
nvr tried pinay nurse b4, r they more service oriented than retailer?
Old 17-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

As long as d girl is with u coz she really likes u oes not matter she nurse or anything bro..

Service will be exemplary...

This retail one gave me three F d other day...

So just imagine a ouple of days holiday with morning n night sex...

Wahhhh...

I love d way she holds my dick n suckles on the balls...

Oh yea got nipple sucking too...

Horny liao this one....

This one was also one of those First Day First F...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
nvr tried pinay nurse b4, r they more service oriented than retailer?
Old 17-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

wah awesome trip bro Lord, i still waiting for my pinay retail fb to accumulate enough leaves to go on similar trip, but not so soon. haix.
Old 17-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Hv a few GFs like me bro....

But tell them all tht they r special.

Dun mk them J

They will treat you as Lord

Especially for men with OCs, its pretty satisfying, sextifying n exhillarating to travel with these girls who r 10-12+ years our juniors...

Young wife diba?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
wah awesome trip bro Lord, i still waiting for my pinay retail fb to accumulate enough leaves to go on similar trip, but not so soon. haix.
Old 17-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hv a few GFs like me bro....

But tell them all tht they r special.

Dun mk them J

They will treat you as Lord

Especially for men with OCs, its pretty satisfying, sextifying n exhillarating to travel with these girls who r 10-12+ years our juniors...

Young wife diba?
u r right bro, esp when they are very 'HOT' on u which makes the experience truly sextifying.

for sure cant expect the same from OC, will only get some icy 'COLD' as always. haha.
Old 18-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Please dont forget provide us the delicious FR you going to make with her on your overseas trip .... au revoir

Quote:
Anyway i am lucky...

The retail GF IS taking a holiday with me..... N im going overseas....
Old 19-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
poulnil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro care to exchange contact ?
Thanks
Old 20-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

Hehe im getting ready o leave on a short holidy with a pinay....

Office girl... Hehe...
Old 20-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

The other admin gal needs a helluva lot of convincing...

Still hv not F her...

But i know its just a matter of time....

Patience is key right?

Its a virtue...
Old 20-03-2012, 03:43 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 0
ronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Bro the lord,

Yeah agree with you. You rock bro!!!! Hope you f her really hard when the time comes
Old 21-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The other admin gal needs a helluva lot of convincing...

Still hv not F her...

But i know its just a matter of time....

Patience is key right?

Its a virtue...
hehehehe, how thin can you spread ??

Watch out for your body bro, take some tonic and rest good. At the end of the day, health is our only asset.

going to meet etsys for coffee, you around town this few days ?? OOps, saw your post, have some time for yourself and pamper yourself once a while.
Old 21-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

Need recommendation sia.

So far as long as girl is good i dun need V or C.

But d point is need energy to do the drill right?

Wht tonics u recommend?

Wah... U meeting bro etsys? Eh?

Yes ur right health is d only asset.

Having sais that i gotta screw my regular gf now before going overseas..

Real gf always insists on tht last screw right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post

Watch out for your body bro, take some tonic and rest good. At the end of the day, health is our only asset.

going to meet etsys for coffee, you around town this few days ?? OOps, saw your post, have some time for yourself and pamper yourself once a while.
Old 21-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

D only reason i spread myself thin is o tht i have an On Call Screw..

Else u gotta wait till ur gf free liao..

Me horny leh.. So how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post

Old 21-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wht tonics u recommend?
in hcm...i will intro friends to take the herbal black chicken soup...the soup comes with a whole black chicken and full of expensive herbs...after taking the soup at least 2 to 3 rounds no problem...

here in sinkie...the herbal black chicken soup dun have the ump...becuz of lack of the herbs and other ingredients...

heard friends who swear to herbal crocodile soup or the herbal turtle soup...go for the real thing and not those diluted...I have not tried those...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
in hcm...i will intro friends to take the herbal black chicken soup...the soup comes with a whole black chicken and full of expensive herbs...after taking the soup at least 2 to 3 rounds no problem...

here in sinkie...the herbal black chicken soup dun have the ump...becuz of lack of the herbs and other ingredients...

heard friends who swear to herbal crocodile soup or the herbal turtle soup...go for the real thing and not those diluted...I have not tried those...
POWER....just like to say "hey" to all the senior bros around, Stay strong and healthy to continue with your happy bonking lifestyle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1