The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
thanks to all bros for the advice...

but seems like fun to have such stunning PRC gals...
would love to join in the fun some time though..

by the way, what doe COS mean?
am sorry not very knowledgeable on short lingos...

have a nice weekend bros..

cheers
Let the young panda-wan answer for the COS knight Bro WB....COS stands for Continuously Orgasmic State....hahahaah
Old 11-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote : Yes, u must hv given her repeated COS n she is now addicted to u!!

Dump her soon? Be prepared, bro, as she will not let go of u so easily. You may hv to go into hiding, hehehe.

Hi Bro WB..
You are right !
Shit ! How to hide in Singapore?
She even knows where I live !
Shit ! I may need to go and see a plastic surgeon
Old 11-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Let the young panda-wan answer for the COS knight Bro WB....COS stands for Continuously Orgasmic State....hahahaah

Dun teach him lah... dun lead him astray !

BTW.. I am sure you are very free today.
Did you try out the new contact I gave you?
Cheers.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Dun teach him lah... dun lead him astray !

BTW.. I am sure you are very free today.
Did you try out the new contact I gave you?
Cheers.
No la...today with OC...yesterday went to try this super AP at a HC...hahaha...very good....likely to rtf....the day before went K Box with old colleagues and down two bottles of martell....tomorrow wedding....monday meeting....maybe one or two weeks later than more free to try out...
Old 11-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote : Yes, u must hv given her repeated COS n she is now addicted to u!!

Dump her soon? Be prepared, bro, as she will not let go of u so easily. You may hv to go into hiding, hehehe.

Hi Bro WB..
You are right !
wah...dangerous to let FBs know where you stay...sometimes they may get too sticky...
Old 12-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
COS, in contrast to garden variety multiple orgasms, is much more intense n prolonged...and may be accompanied by squirting, hehehe.

Here is a fairly good description:

"A woman’s orgasms are not always like ours. A man’s orgasms are individual and distinct — it is clear when they happen and they are easy to count. It is a buildup to a peak of pleasure, and then a quick slide down to a non-sexual state.

A woman’s orgasms, on the other hand, are different. Sometimes she may have individual, distinct orgasms…but especially if she’s already had a few orgasms, her orgasms tend to be much more indistinct and blended together.

This was something that amazed me when I first learned it. I thought that women could only cum like us, and then I would have to build them all the way back up to orgasmic levels of pleasure again before she could have another orgasm. But then, I learned that after cumming a few times, women don’t “come down” from their orgasms. Eventually, if you make them cum enough, women will reach a state where they continuously alternate between orgasmic levels of pleasure, and pleasure just below orgasm. I call it The Continuously Orgasmic State or COS.

The mind-blowing levels of pleasure you can achieve when your woman is in The Continuously Orgasmic State are amazing. You can keep her in this state for up to half an hour, where she is continuously cumming or on the verge of cumming. There is no interruption to the pleasure, and you lose yourself completely to each other. It is physically exhausting and as intense as getting hit by a truck, except it feels amazing and utterly fulfilling."

Quote:
Hi Bro WB..
You are right !
Hi bro besafe,

Be very weary bcos if u deprive a woman of her regular COS, she might become very desperate n vindictive...

I hv an advantage here. I just tell the gal I hv to take care of a most urgent affair in Gotham city n hv to leave tmr morning, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

Eh... Like Fatal Attraction ???
Old 12-09-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
You should watch Cruel Intentions...a modern remake of Fatal Attraction....with chio-er and younger girls compared to Glenn Close...unless you are into mlifs...hehehe....

BTW alot of weirdos pm-ing me to add them in msn...but picture quite chio one...
Old 13-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She will turn into a stalker! You may hv to get a restraining order from the police.

.................................................. .................................................. .........

Good morning!

Attraction, KC n faling in love r irrational n inexplicable. I'll present a case study. The story is ongoing.

I hv a good fren who has fallen for a PRC WL/KTV gal! He is a tall, handsome businessman in his 40s. He has been a player all his life...

He used to advise me against BY-ing PRC gals. They r all whores n pathological liars, fxk n forget, my fren; dun waste money BY-ing them, they all cheat, he would often admonish me. Feelings for PRC whores, never. I just fxk them hard, hehehe, he would say.

He had fallen in love a couple times in his early 20s, followed by a long hiatus until a few wks ago.

The object of his fervent love n passion is a KTV WL, in her late 20s, who was not attractive to him, at least initially. She does ST. After meeting her a couple of times, he fell hard n fast for her! He confided that he has never fallen for a gal so fast n so deeply. He is obsessed w/ her. She is playing hot n cold w/ him n has all the power. He can't help it n he doesn't understand why!! He is in very big trouble!

His gal is unattractive to me, certainly not my type. One of my BAO-ees thinks he must be crazy in falling for such a gal. After witnessing what has happened to him, I guess no one is immune to KC n falling in love w/ the wrong person.

Fact is stranger than fiction!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks to bros for the explanation...

wow..really widened my horizons...

anyway , i had an outing recently with some sbf bros & got to know another PRC gal...

as usual , didnt hide the fact that i was married...didnt initiate to exchange ctc but during the outing , she sort of lost her hp & asked me to call her to look for her phone...

found it but i did not save her number...
but yesterday , she text me at night asking me out for session...
wuah...shocked & tempted but didnt go in the end..

not sure if i did the right thing though....
Old 13-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
She will turn into a stalker! You may hv to get a restraining order from the police.

.................................................. .................................................. .........

Good morning!

Attraction, KC n faling in love r irrational n inexplicable. I'll present a case study. The story is ongoing.

I hv a good fren who has fallen for a PRC WL/KTV gal! He is a tall, handsome businessman in his 40s. He has been a player all his life...

He used to advise me against BY-ing PRC gals. They r all whores n pathological liars, fxk n forget, my fren; dun waste money BY-ing them, they all cheat, he would often admonish me. Feelings for PRC whores, never. I just fxk them hard, hehehe, he would say.

He had fallen in love a couple times in his early 20s, followed by a long hiatus until a few wks ago.

The object of his fervent love n passion is a KTV WL, in her late 20s, who was not attractive to him, at least initially. She does ST. After meeting her a couple of times, he fell hard n fast for her! He confided that he has never fallen for a gal so fast n so deeply. He is obsessed w/ her. She is playing hot n cold w/ him n has all the power. He can't help it n he doesn't understand why!! He is in very big trouble!

His gal is unattractive to me, certainly not my type. One of my BAO-ees thinks he must be crazy in falling for such a gal. After witnessing what has happened to him, I guess no one is immune to KC n falling in love w/ the wrong person.

Fact is stranger than fiction!

Cheers!

Bro WB
LOL...one man's meant is another man's poison la...like that time I like 118 so much but bro LDH thinks she's very chor lor and totally don't like her...in fact this 118 is the only girl I ever had feelings for...and while I go for girls who do not so easily agree to ST...usually within 2 weeks and under $800 will get to screw them already...i actually spent about 5 times that on 118 and only got to touch her breasts...hahahaha.....what a loser!....although she said she felt abit paiseh I support her and she did not agree to let me fuck...
Old 13-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
thanks to bros for the explanation...

wow..really widened my horizons...

anyway , i had an outing recently with some sbf bros & got to know another PRC gal...

as usual , didnt hide the fact that i was married...didnt initiate to exchange ctc but during the outing , she sort of lost her hp & asked me to call her to look for her phone...

found it but i did not save her number...
but yesterday , she text me at night asking me out for session...
wuah...shocked & tempted but didnt go in the end..

not sure if i did the right thing though....
Bro...just do it...life is short...don't go though life regretting not doing all the things you want
Old 13-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh... you into ST?
You want to try a new student?
My ctc (PRC student) smsed me this afternoon and asked if I want to.
Unfortunately, I am tied up with things this week....
So how... want to be commando?
Wow.. so happening huh.. uncle pop by to support

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 14-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
LOL...one man's meant is another man's poison la...like that time I like 118 so much but bro LDH thinks she's very chor lor and totally don't like her...in fact this 118 is the only girl I ever had feelings for...and while I go for girls who do not so easily agree to ST...usually within 2 weeks and under $800 will get to screw them already...i actually spent about 5 times that on 118 and only got to touch her breasts...hahahaha.....what a loser!....although she said she felt abit paiseh I support her and she did not agree to let me fuck...
No, this is not a simple case of one man's meat...what is strange is that my fren didn't even want the gal to sit w/ him initially when he 1st saw her at a "mummy-less" KTV in DC complex. He told her to get lost but she threw herself on him! He has not been the same person ever since. She must hv cast a spell on him n he is trapped!

Now he can't sleep n can't work. He can't get her off his mind for more than 5 minutes while awake. He dreams abt her. He used to despise PRC gals...his command of Mandarin is quite limited as well. If she doesn't pick up his calls or return his text msg, he is in anguish. He doesn't even know why he is in love w/ her. He is like a zombie. He has offered a large amt of money (much more than all the money I hv spent to BY 17-18 gals in the last 15 months) to beg her to quit working n she refused! I guess she wants a lot more than that. To me she is an ugly MILF whore whom I wont fxk even if she pays me. He confided w/ me that he wants a long-term RS w/ her n would love to marry her if only she would accept him! Is he mad or what??

My conclusion: He kena gong tao. Any idea how he could be saved?

I'm just glad that this has not happened to me. What can I do to prevent ever getting "gong tao-ed" ?

Introspect, I might hv got a bit of gong tao from KK. Fortunately, she fell in love w/ a 20 yo fellow student n let me off the hook. I got lucky. There is this tall Kangxi gal I hv to approach w/ caution as gong tao is a common practice in that part of China.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
woody17 is Cool - loads of Potential

It's indeed odd that a veteran in nite-clubbing would fall for an ordinary looking MM and I guessed the only logical explanation was what you said - a spell had been cast on this friend of yours. So is this MM from Kunming where Chinese voodoo is still practiced there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1