The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h18

bro,dun be so hot temper lah..........chai yan yan
Old 05-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Magixblink

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Tried G9 today. Service wah superb la.
Will post fr tmr.
Very long long
Old 06-04-2008, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magixblink View Post
Tried G9 today. Service wah superb la.
Will post fr tmr.
Very long long
BRO; HOW long
Old 06-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
takelooongtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried G3 a few times. Normally will booked her for 3 sessions.

I went again last night before I go for my drinking session but someone else took her and she was giggling when she saw me as she is walking out of the tank. Had a fag and chit chat with Ah pui (OKT) about income tax and the recent state of business in GL and then left.

I was thinking that she is already ang pai enough and I should not have to post a FR for her. I'm even having a selfish thought that I should just keep quiet and keep her for myself and maybe become her tirak or something. But then I simply have to do her some justice.

Just for the record I'm not a amatuer bonker, have been in GL for the past 13yrs. I have also tried G1, G9, G16 and a few others from this house but I think I should only recommend G3.

Anyway, here are the stats.

Face : 7
Naughty and nice. Sometimes will give you a crazy look. But her wild look is nice especially if you can really get her high.

Body : 8
Enhanced boobs or else would be a 9, her butt is firm and tight with a small waist. She got tattoo on her navel area though but it looks sexy to me.

Frenching : 10/10
Plenty and many, especially when I RTF. Our lips are locked the moment I step into the room.

BBBJ : 9/10
She just goes on and on with nice suction and balls licking until I told her to stop. She was surprised that I did not CIM. Well, I would have if I'm not the superman who simply cannot cum fast. Not her fault.

FJ : 8/10
I bonked her for over 30 mins continiously. She got really high, shudder a few times, and left a small patch on the mattress protector. I supposed she cum like 3 or 4 times. She was wet but when I RTF, she did not moan much, she was like controlling her moans, and was hugging me tightly even when she cowboy me. All the time she just had this "oh my god" look on her face with her eyes wide open and the occasional closing of her eyes and the shudder. Finish with me jerking myself as she lick my balls because I pity her and dun want her to work so hard. She squirmed "Yeah" and show me the Victory sign everytime I shot my load. Then when I point to the patch on the mattress protector she giggle and hug me tightly whispering "You strong ah".

GFE : 10/10
She hugs me tightly when we bonk and when I RTF, she french me the moment the doors are closed. When she knew that I was a bit high from alcohol on my 1st RTF, she gave me a massage and use a warm towel to wipe my body for me. Her birthday is coming and it happens to be on her off day. She is asking me to go out with her. I'm thinking she is trying to KC me. But nevermind, I will try to KC her first. hahaha

Attitude : 10/10
She never complain to me that she is tired. Many girls do because I'm really a maraton bonker. Each session can easily last over 45mins just for bonking. She did tell me on my 2nd RTF not to make her cum and let her service me totally because it is a saturday evening and she still has many customers later. She is afraid that she will be too tired to maintain her performance for other customers. I would compliment that thought and say that she is very professional and thoughtful.

RTF : MANY MANY MANY MANY TIMES MORE.

I hope I'm doing the right thing, and you guys can still leave me some slots with her. And please dun tire her out leave some of her for me. Thank you bros.

享受优愁与快乐, 是每个人一生的宿命...
Old 06-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
Mean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to all
Wink Re: L18h18

Quote:
Originally Posted by takelooongtime View Post
I tried G3 a few times. Normally will booked her for 3 sessions. Blah Blah Blah.....
She did tell me on my 2nd RTF not to make her cum and let her service me totally because it is a saturday evening and she still has many customers later. She is afraid that she will be too tired to maintain her performance for other customers. I would compliment that thought and say that she is very professional and thoughtful.

RTF : MANY MANY MANY MANY TIMES MORE.

I hope I'm doing the right thing, and you guys can still leave me some slots with her. And please dun tire her out leave some of her for me. Thank you bros.
Bro takelooongtime,

Wow, superb performance from you keep it up..
Btw, G3 also say the same thing to me leh.. ask me not to make her cum and let her service me instead..
She also attempted to KC me every time I visit her...
Think she is easily tired after cumming as when I bonked her, she also cum easily...

She is easily wet when pussy kena licked and become wild when her G spot ( weak point ) get "steam-mulated" ..which on my previous bonk I discovered where the spot is ( hahaha the way to control her is that spot!!! ) ...
Good for those bros that like wet pussy and wild type..
She's a gem besides the ang pai G9 and lianish G1.
Worth the money spent.

Cheers bro

A Proud Member of SBF TIKO Club
Old 06-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
newboy1982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewboy1982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello to all... Wa super long never go Geylang liao.. Stop all this activities think for 1 yr plus liao... Suddenly felt the urge and wanted to go down c how pretty G1 is like all you guys said here. Too bad was taken when I got there. Saw G3 like not bad, reminds of my ex manager but darker and fiercer adn prettier of coz haha.. I didn't noe she is popular actually. Thought was only G1 and G9.

Anyway, maybe is my 1st time I visited and on my quiet nature, didn't click with her. She not only look fierce, she sounds fierce too hehe. Looks sweet when she smiles I think. Didn't do anything special. SOP bathe, a bit of catbath then keep BBBJ non stop one. Very hardworking on that I have to say and her BBBJ is very gd. Too long never do this kind of things. Very fast felt like cumming already. Got up and stop her and just play with her breast. Then she push me down again and giv me a what u want look (????).. I was like ok, meaning u want CIM? So I ask can or not and she said yes. So y not? Haha.. But don't noe is misunderstanding or not. She quickly stop and "siam" when I came. Making the cum flying or over me and the bed! I was thinking like didn't u say ok with CIM? Hmmm... Then she quickly clean up for me and gave me a very gd massage I have to say. She have learnt before one I think. Gd for u bros who had a gd time with her. For me, though her BBJ skills very gd but like can't click. She too fierece haha. Before I left still ask me wan drinks or not I politely rejected. She then raise her voice say "take la, free!" I rejected again and she say "siao ah u" haha.. Give me a mother lecturing son feeling haha... Cc when maybe go cc how pretty G1 is next time. I think I was out of the room in like 15min if I am not wrong haha..

G3
Looks: 7
Figure: 8 (though enhanced boobs, looks nice)
Frenching: none ( don't seem comfortable with me touching her I feel, 1st time maybe)
BBBJ: 9
RTF: Highly unlikely. C how haha
Old 06-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newboy1982 View Post
Hello to all... Wa super long never go Geylang liao.. Stop all this activities think for 1 yr plus liao... Suddenly felt the urge and wanted to go down c how pretty G1 is like all you guys said here. Too bad was taken when I got there. Saw G3 like not bad, reminds of my ex manager but darker and fiercer adn prettier of coz haha.. I didn't noe she is popular actually. Thought was only G1 and G9. BLAH BLAH BLAH.....
I think I was out of the room in like 15min if I am not wrong haha..
BLAH BLAH BLAH ...
RTF: Highly unlikely. C how haha
Bro newboy1982,

Agree with you G3 is abit fierce type.. but only initiately.. after sometime, when she starts smiling, then can break the ice lah...
Her problem is always communicating... Brothers must whisper sweet nothings to her to "Stimulate" her feelings lah. If brothers can speak thai will be better... e.g. kit tueng mak mak.. Pom rak khun... khun suai jang loei...taa khun suai etc.
For brothers that can't speak thai, just keep on staring at her eyes and she will start to melt, off course not the "teekopek" stare lah, give her the "romantic" & " i want to make love " types of stare...

Hope that can help the brothers here that is fond of bonking G3 and getting top notched service from her..

Cheers Bro

Brothers who tried my method and are successful, pls upz me ..

Old 06-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

newboy1982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewboy1982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Boy View Post
Bro newboy1982,

Agree with you G3 is abit fierce type.. but only initiately.. after sometime, when she starts smiling, then can break the ice lah...
Her problem is always communicating... Brothers must whisper sweet nothings to her to "Stimulate" her feelings lah. If brothers can speak thai will be better... e.g. kit tueng mak mak.. Pom rak khun... khun suai jang loei...taa khun suai etc.
For brothers that can't speak thai, just keep on staring at her eyes and she will start to melt, off course not the "teekopek" stare lah, give her the "romantic" & " i want to make love " types of stare...

Hope that can help the brothers here that is fond of bonking G3 and getting top notched service from her..

Cheers Bro

Brothers who tried my method and are successful, pls upz me ..
Oh thanks for the information hehe... Wonder if I shld giv her a second chance hehe... U have been her regular for a while already izzit? Have u try the others Ang Pai like G1 and 9? Who u prefer actually? Sorry if my qn seems stupid..
Old 06-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh thanks for the information hehe... Wonder if I shld giv her a second chance hehe... U have been her regular for a while already izzit? Have u try the others Ang Pai like G1 and 9? Who u prefer actually? Sorry if my qn seems stupid..
Bro newboy1982,

No preference actually..
I tried G1 twice, service excellent..
Tried G3 for 5 times already... good service type as I used the method to melt her.. starting she is very fierce but after she knows me, the service is like "Wow!!!"...

But my method not neccessary applicable & works for other brothers,.. coz I just kena zapped by one brother who mentioned the method doesn't works for him :-
L18h18 06-04-2008 01:29 PM your method doesnt work

Well, give some proven suggestion to brothers here so that they get top notched service also kena zapped, really don't understand leh..
want to help, end result is this.. sigh..

Good Luck Bro

Old 06-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NowOrNever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only go to H18L18, used to be regular of G18 but she went back quite some time ago. Last week was surfing the forum then notice bro here recommend new girl G1. Drove my car down after dinner and immediately ask for G1 from OKT but she was not available for 2 session so just waited. Finally my turn arrive when saw her was like not bad. Proceed to SOP Shower, then lie on bed wait for her to finish, she gave the standard hot cold treatment after which i ask her to lie down so i can be on top and finish it up in 1 position.

4 days later, feel like going JB but no kaki so no choice my small head drag me to geylang, was raining that day so not much people, same sop this time finish up in 3 position.

Looks: 7
Body : 7
BBBj : 6
AR : 6
FJ : 7
GFE: 8
RTF: twice is enough

For the $50 CAT she is very good liao loh

First FR, please up or give comment on FR will be appreciated.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:01 AM
Samster

Thanks to the Brother that upz me and the encouragement and advice given..
Pls let me have your nick so that I can repay you in future when I have enuf power

Cheers

Old 08-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

Haha thanks man for the information. Still haven't got the chance to go down after that. Hmmm... 5 times? She muz be gd man hehe... Makin me tempted to giv her a second chance leh hehehehe...

Sorry to hear abt you being zap man.. Some ppl are just lame lah... I still remember last time I got hooked by an FL name Lynn... Gave a FR and said I RTF her 6 times... He zap me saying, "6 times? Why r u kidding?" That's super lame lor haha... She is the only one who get me hooked ah.. Service and attitude super.. Too bad she is FL, went back very soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Boy View Post
Bro newboy1982,

No preference actually..
I tried G1 twice, service excellent..
Tried G3 for 5 times already... good service type as I used the method to melt her.. starting she is very fierce but after she knows me, the service is like "Wow!!!"...

But my method not neccessary applicable & works for other brothers,.. coz I just kena zapped by one brother who mentioned the method doesn't works for him :-
L18h18 06-04-2008 01:29 PM your method doesnt work

Well, give some proven suggestion to brothers here so that they get top notched service also kena zapped, really don't understand leh..
want to help, end result is this.. sigh..

Good Luck Bro
Old 08-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha thanks man for the information. Still haven't got the chance to go down after that. Hmmm... 5 times? She muz be gd man hehe... Makin me tempted to giv her a second chance leh hehehehe...

Sorry to hear abt you being zap man.. Some ppl are just lame lah... I still remember last time I got hooked by an FL name Lynn... Gave a FR and said I RTF her 6 times... He zap me saying, "6 times? Why r u kidding?" That's super lame lor haha... She is the only one who get me hooked ah.. Service and attitude super.. Too bad she is FL, went back very soon...
Bro Newboy1982,

Thanks.
But there are also good Bros that upz me
He is my Idol lah .. hehehe

Yeah, agreed G3 is very good especially when she goes wild and crazy
Bro, Go try G3 or G1, very good gals..

Cheers Brother, Happy Bonking

Old 09-04-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so which girl is the best among all?
Old 09-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda tan View Post
so which girl is the best among all?
Bro L Tan,
I only tried G1 and G3, havn't try the ang pai G9, G16..
Anyway my overall ratings for G1 = 8/10 and G3 = 8.5/10.
So, to me G3 is the better one
How about your choice?

Cheers

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1