The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Not syt. Face wise not my cup of tea, auntish. Her melons are the only the thing of value with her. Some bros say playbility high but ymmv.
Nowadays aunties got so much values... no wonder syt cant fight liao. Got melons win already ?
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 4
beyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilhawk View Post
lol
thanks for the info.
No problem. Hope that helps.
But not sure how the service now been long time since i visited. But i believe leopard never change it spots. Most likely x2 handjob for 100$ is also a scam. The only good thing i rmb is quite chio. Quite taiwanese looking. But the room quite dark only saw the face clearly when paying in the counter.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Haven't posted in a long time.

visited after seeing a few positive reviews.
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-yuanyuan/

Boobs are the highlight, really nice to fondle. Face is far from photos, probably mid 30s, feels mature, looks better when under dim lighting. Can do decent massage. Overall experience is enjoyable. But I feel $140 is overpriced. Its like paying $20 to skip the queue when you never book early and all the preferred MLs are occupied. No RTM for me, may return only if its $120. Anyway she is on short term.

My current RTM list.

for relaxing chill session with a classy lady (replacing gigi):
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/xue-bai-massage/

for tcss fun session with a playful mistress:
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/dan-dan-massage/

for boobs boobs boobs (replacing bao zi):
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-lin-lin/

for good massage, JG by a pretty lady:
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/vera-massage/

any good MLs that I'm missing?
Nice list you have there. Helpful.
I don’t usually go for it but some bro may say - who do you go to when you want a little more than a tug and rub.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 4
beyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Haven't posted in a long time.

visited after seeing a few positive reviews.
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-yuanyuan/

Boobs are the highlight, really nice to fondle. Face is far from photos, probably mid 30s, feels mature, looks better when under dim lighting. Can do decent massage. Overall experience is enjoyable. But I feel $140 is overpriced. Its like paying $20 to skip the queue when you never book early and all the preferred MLs are occupied. No RTM for me, may return only if its $120. Anyway she is on short term.

My current RTM list.

for relaxing chill session with a classy lady (replacing gigi):
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/xue-bai-massage/

for tcss fun session with a playful mistress:
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/dan-dan-massage/

for boobs boobs boobs (replacing bao zi):
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-lin-lin/

for good massage, JG by a pretty lady:
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/vera-massage/

any good MLs that I'm missing?
Is linlin still in baby apartment? Or move out already? Cause nearby my area lazy to go to far.
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Her photo looks very wierd with very wierd proportions. Dont look syt. I dont ever dare to try...
Yes. Like someone mentioned.
Definitely not SYT if you are looking for one.

Only for playability.
Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 11
207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sglonelyguy-36.com/susu-massage/

Hi any have her WeChat contact please PM me because her WhatsApp is not in use thank
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2716 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Max playability, can do cowgirl and reverse cowgirl hj sitting on top, she is very accommodating. Unlike some I tried will get irritated if you change a lot position.
Was offered 69 but didn't take it up. Did boob fuck though, quite shiok. Had CBJ, suction good and lots of effort but didn't experience that many patterns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Not syt. Face wise not my cup of tea, auntish. Her melons are the only the thing of value with her. Some bros say playbility high but ymmv.
Yup looks the only issue for me. Boobs quite saggy, can't be helped due to size. Cannot grab fully with one hand. No zhut or licking at all, chest area only within touching range. No lip kissing, not even a light peck. Also, the lubricant she used for boob fuck made her breasts very sticky later, so a bit icky to touch during CBJ. Unlikely to RTM cos got regulars and other new ones to try.
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Is linlin still in baby apartment? Or move out already? Cause nearby my area lazy to go to far.
No longer at the hill. Her new place is around Ruan Ruan area
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Yes correct yi lin, probably hitting 40 already.
Back then was more worth it, big boobs FJ all in price is way less than current asking price.

Currently stock no lack of young looking ML with big tits
after bao zi left, dont have young girl with really big and heavy nnp liao
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2716 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
No longer at the hill. Her new place is around Ruan Ruan area
Yup. For those with stamina and $$, can have first shot with her and then cross the road to have more fun with Ruan Ruan.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 6
fitlou is one of the Best!fitlou is one of the Best!fitlou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
after bao zi left, dont have young girl with really big and heavy nnp liao
shan shan coming back.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Took a chance on Bei Bei (her pics in SLG and wechat looks a bit questionable) very recently as my regular ML not available.

I'd say she looked pleasant in person as per many prior reviews on her. Haven't had oil massage in this type of setting for a while and she was quite good at it. Asked me which areas need attention and she really focused on those areas, spending a good portion of time on massage. Sensual wise she was okay, taking off her top (bottom/skirt kept on) allowing access ato her natural "C"s as she sat at my side doing the deed. Prominent areola for dudes who dig that. Location was okay but with the lack of waiting spot, reminded of the countless times I had been there for Vera when she was housed in that area. One thing to note is that she didn't ask 1 or 2x probably cos massage is her focus?
Saw a ML WC moments which she mentioned she posted her pic after a long while... I didn't have much recollection of her except that I met her once and she was at where near Vera was at one time (most memorable location)... after a tedious search and it should be this beibei... so long time ago and I am not sure if she did come back after that. Anyone recall? I don't remember her at all!

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa

Last edited by derrickboy; Yesterday at 10:19 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 2
Lmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
shan shan coming back.
Ohhh wah the one that came in 2022?
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
shan shan coming back.
The one from BMC formerly?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmao6790 View Post
Ohhh wah the one that came in 2022?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
The one from BMC formerly?
If shan shan I think of the one at spa can do a lot and after shift to condo many less and got attitude one.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1