The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbj_dragon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbj_dragon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbj_dragon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Carrot is back!

For those of you who have tried her before, she RTC and is just back now. Still look as good and service still power. Now operating in a quiet secluded private place in G area.

I am not her OKT and just helping her out as an old customer. So those that want her contacts, please up my points and leave your nick before you DM me. If you don’t have enough power or too new to up, then please don’t DM me.

Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
DCGTR is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bj_dragon View Post
For those of you who have tried her before, she RTC and is just back now. Still look as good and service still power. Now operating in a quiet secluded private place in G area.

I am not her OKT and just helping her out as an old customer. So those that want her contacts, please up my points and leave your nick before you DM me. If you don’t have enough power or too new to up, then please don’t DM me.

Hi bro,

Can pm her WeChat ID? I deleted by accidental.

I knew her from Blastier > to the rental apartment across the street

Have up your point

Thank you very much

Last edited by DCGTR; Today at 01:44 PM.
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kindly share contacts bro…TIA…

Quote:

Last edited by andrewo; Today at 01:57 PM.
Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3150 / Power: 4
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carrot is back!

Support this thread before it gets deleted by MOD. TS, please share first, will up points when recovers Tmr. Thanks in advance.
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbj_dragon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbj_dragon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbj_dragon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ok all, a little overwhelmed by the number of DM. So that’s up me and DM me but I didn’t reply, please DM again. SBF system kinda lag.

Those that got it, enjoy!
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Chio leh. Can piak piak piak?
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 19
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Upped. Do share contact bro TS
Old Today, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
DCGTR is Cool - loads of Potential

I told her straight hair looks better on her compare to her small curly hair last time.

A GEM

Can PM me the WeChat contact thank you 🙏🏻
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She is a really nice girl and quite pretty with a very fair complexion. A rare gem indeed. Visited once during her previous stint coz I didn’t quite like the shop environment. But now she is in private apartment which I hv been hoping, mai tu liao!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1