The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
XuanXu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXuanXu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXuanXu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Missed opportunities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinson View Post
At my age now, with more experience in hindsight, I would have just tried my luck and asked if she would like to come up for some coffee.
But if I was younger, would probably have been stone as well and honestly believed just a gesture to send me home.

Morale of story, no harm asking, whats the worst can happen ?
YOLO.
Agree with you.
Old Today, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Missed opportunities

Few years ago I was at a local attraction in VN. Met this girl who was asking for directions. I showed her a map which I have at that time and she was looking at it standing beside me but her boobs was pressing on my elbow.. I was thinking is it accidental ? But it seemed to be quite long there. After a while of explaining about where she is on the map, I chatted her and realised she is from Philippines. After some chatting, we went our separate ways. Back in town, I bought a bus ticket to go to another city. The next day when I boarded the bus , I spotted her in the bus as well. It was a "sleeping bus" meaning there are only beds in the bus. When we arrived at the next city in the morning, I called her over and she has not booked any accommodation. I have already booked a hotel so I invited her to my hotel to rest first while she find her own accommodation. When we reached my hotel room, I invited her to take a shower first but instead she told me I could shower first. So I went to shower first and I locked the door. After shower, I came out and saw she looked a bit unhappy. Then, she went to shower. After she finished showering, she laid on the bed. I went to lie beside her and stroked her hair. I commented they looked smooth. Can't remember what she said... then I went to touch her shoulders and she asked me "what are you doing?" I stopped everything. Later on, she found her accommodation and left.

On hindsight, I think she wanted me to shower first then she might join me inside? cos she looked unhappy after I came out of shower.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1