The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BoomShakalaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hougang / SengKang Massage Lobangs to Share

Looking around for Lobangs in Hougang.. PM me to exchange or can share here bros

Last edited by BoomShakalaka; Today at 03:58 PM.
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

Re: Hougang / SengKang Massage Lobangs to Share

Went to 108 last week.. tried a syt called Sam.. Vietnamese.. massage was great.. there's only 1 room that has a attached shower so depends on your luck if you share or private.. u can ask for the room while booking.. massage was good and strong.. 30 mins in.. started using the fingers to tickle your whole body.. then started to cat bath head to toe and ass.. afterwhich will ask you to turn over.. proceeded to suck on both nipples while giving a handjob.. was awesome.. eventually catbath down to bbbj while still playing with nips.. awesome.. 15 mins later deed was done.. wash up n left..

Massage 60
Bbbj 100
Old Today, 04:29 PM
Samster

Re: Hougang / SengKang Massage Lobangs to Share

Was very tired from work.. 2-3 weeks ago..
Happen to go eat the prawn mee at Hougang St 61.. decided to go for a foot n body massage.. there was a spa near by.. entered asked for foot 1hour n body 1hour. Did the foot first.. very good massage by Linda.. both body and foot was good.. didn't like her to use her elbows and despite her petite size did a awesome job... oh well then during body.. suddenly she asked whether I wan my bum masaged.. obviously I said yes.. and she 20 dollars extra.. like wth.. but too tired to argue la.. I said ok.. and boy she didn't disappointment.. poured oil and gave my bum and balls a good rub from behind with both hands.. cloud 9 boys.. cloud 9.. anyways yeah turned and HJ.. came shower n left.. no regrets.. all cubicles have their own shower

Massage 68 foot 38 but massage 20 and hj 50

Last edited by BoomShakalaka; Today at 04:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1