The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
OMG... Base on all ML feedback weekends usually wun be so busy one ...Siao liao...Maybe next time till I bored of her then I start sharing....if not next time I cannot get slot also...

I think you are right...Today WC 2hr liao and no reply. I think kana wack till torn liao...usually reply max within 1 hr....time to look for new gem....
Today also fully book. Only 1-2 timing left.
Wack like mad by all
Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120509 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
Today also fully book. Only 1-2 timing left.
Wack like mad by all
u get reply....from morning 9am till now no reply....zzzz...next time really need to wack till bored then post...
Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
u get reply....from morning 9am till now no reply....zzzz...next time really need to wack till bored then post...
Lucky I went yesterday afternoon, v responsive to wechat. told me ard 3 cus during chat. After session app me thanks w 💓 haha
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chinhoo1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by krago888 View Post
Thanks bro for the sharing. Can I join your group ? Haha how to qualify?
Pmed you but couldnt wait for reply.

Managed to find it myself, all the info is in the thread haha, go there walk walk find liao.
Really syt and pretty and slim, nicely shaped boobs, top up to go room. Bj is awesome, the tongue action good sia.
Can I join your group. If not, appreciate to share contact. Thanks
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Lucky I went yesterday afternoon, v responsive to wechat. told me ard 3 cus during chat. After session app me thanks w 💓 haha
Zzz...not sharing anymore. I myself cannot get any slots now. Those visited also revisit again according to her....Till able to get slots and I get bored already then I start sharing....no point to share now since she few days full already....today also no slots...
Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Eliaahehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shichongsex View Post
Hi, any bro try 正雅堂,Miya or Kelly?

Any review?

How is their service?
Anyone knows? Keen to know. Heard they moved. Would appreciate any fr for them
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
I think you are right...Today WC 2hr liao and no reply. I think kana wack till torn liao...usually reply max within 1 hr....time to look for new gem....
You can have a go with apple since you have not tried her yet..

Last edited by Drifter1999; Yesterday at 04:36 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
You can have have a go with apple since you have not tried her yet..
I think she take regulars only. I go 3 times and she is free but she say got appointment. I tell her no need massage just straight action also rejected. Can see she not hungry for customers or maybe no fate ba. Anyway time to look for new gems....nowadays landmines more then gems...
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
I think she take regulars only. I go 3 times and she is free but she say got appointment. I tell her no need massage just straight action also rejected. Can see she not hungry for customers or maybe no fate ba. Anyway time to look for new gems....nowadays landmines more then gems...
I see. I usual call before going down. So far no problem. Anyway.. good luck on your hunt for new gems.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Apple going RTC two months time. Like cc told me that no more coming back , not sure about apple .
Lisa fully book but she is free
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
shichongsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliaahehe View Post
So they will move to other place?
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
shichongsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliaahehe View Post

Another 2 ML join, Kiko is back, there is another new ML joy
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leoxiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No wonder I text Lisa today, find her before when she arrives since I lived around the area, indeed she young, she told me a lot of ppl texted her,btw is XiaoC go back not coming back liao, apple I find her one time only, btw don’t ask me for contact, whose who have FB one can see, they have a lot of new ones now

Last edited by Leoxiao; Yesterday at 09:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chinhoo1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone so kind so share Jesse/cara/sarah contact? TIA
Old Today, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro tks for sharing the MSW.. i book 1st slot.. 2 bro come also.. many queue so
Rush job.. i did not do massage straight special out after 40mins.. really is msw solid
Think Apple will take cust as all jealous your MSW many cust
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1