The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks bros for the recommendation
Old Today, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
ineedhelp96 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

hello bros, anyone knows or recommends who does action in the shower? greatly appreciate thanks 🙏
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
ineedhelp96 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

anyone knows who does action in the shower already? really a “fetish” for it. great appreciate thanks!
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2912 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
MR for 2 好姐妹s i visited a few weekends ago:
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/nina-massage/

Paid a visit upon knowing she offers nuru available.
Her location is where Lin Lin used to be. Nuru was done on the inflatable mattress inside the room. There was a mirror in front and it added to the spice. She made good use of her body sliding up and down. Bushy down under.
RTM: yes, when itching for nuru massage.

Wow, Nina doing nuru...
Should be interesting.
Old Today, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Yes I happen to know about it (I visit Love 8-10hrs a week on average). And yes I also bo tai bo chi got zapped till negative, can't even PM lol.

Welcome back my Love!!!

Old Today, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Wow, Nina doing nuru...
Should be interesting.
yeah, planning to try too lol
Old Today, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow, Nina doing nuru...
Should be interesting.
looks tempting but i a bit scared of her
quite a few MLs told me i'm the type that is easy to be bullied by girls, i bet she can sense it straightaway when i first visited, need mental prep before im ready to RTM
Old Today, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
quite a few MLs told me i'm the type that is easy to be bullied by girls, i bet she can sense it straightaway when i first visited, need mental prep before im ready to RTM
lol. I’m also an introvert but I find Nina treats me real nice. In fact I think she’s great for introverts cause she knows how to take the lead and is proactive.

Don’t worry lah, I think Nina will take good care of you. 😉 Wink.
Old Today, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow, Nina doing nuru...
Should be interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
yeah, planning to try too lol
Go for it!

Frankly, she dropped off my radar after a while. But upon knowing that she's trying out something new (Nuru) and comparing with a few others, i thought 做生不如做熟, so went ahead with her. Just happy that the chemistry is still there despite not seeing her after a while.

Having said, cannot compare to the all-time favourite Nat so bros, please manage your expectations. She's good in her own right and for her willingness to pick up new stuff to make the bros here happy, I give her kudos.
Old Today, 09:32 PM
Samster

melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is it you scared of her because she does SM? LOL...

If you are scared of Nina, then you better not go to OMM. That one is on another level... you might be eaten alive...
Old Today, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
jia hui and yi an
What are the odds, OG Lin Lin and the "new" Lin Lin in the same area..
Old Today, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
lol. I’m also an introvert but I find Nina treats me real nice. In fact I think she’s great for introverts cause she knows how to take the lead and is proactive.

Don’t worry lah, I think Nina will take good care of you. �� Wink.
haha maybe that's why she stuffed me with lot of sweets to sayang me before leaving
Quote:
Is it you scared of her because she does SM? LOL...

If you are scared of Nina, then you better not go to OMM. That one is on another level... you might be eaten alive...
very dominating
i quite new, so never had a chance to try OMM hahaha
Quote:
What are the odds, OG Lin Lin and the "new" Lin Lin in the same area..
I newbird only haha only know through this thread got a mixed blood looking linlin which i never tried before and the current lin lin
Old Today, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!
Quote:
The only bullying is sensual teasing hehe
Old Today, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euuxhrjdjs View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/nancymassage/
9/10 look (exactly same as the photo)with 9/10 body recommend to try!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried this ML, a lady from Guangzhou. She looks very similar to the photos and video indeed. She is a sweet, slim and sexy lady who is prettier in person, and may be treated as a syt (althu she claimed to be 25). Her B- boobs befit her small frame (- not for boobs lovers). This Nancy is here on a short term visa to try out whether it is suitable to do longer term. As she is a masseuse in Guangzhou, she could provide a reasonable massage. Her sensual is not that great (mouth slurping/pecking and breathing into ears) but her gfe is first-class! She is FN, could kiss/french passionately (YMMV), allows 5G roaming and even finger penetration into her shaven pussy (YMMV) Could zhut her boobs right up to the neck and she felt high. Mutually fondle each other's genitals to a crescendo level while intimately frenching! She was very wet and I exploded, both then gasping for breath! She is a reasonable conversationalist who put you at ease! Truly worth a visit for those who like petite syt-like ladies! Should be leaving in about 2 wks' time!

(Caution: her rm aircon broke down midway thru our session. There is no fan. Room door is frosted glass. So room could be quite bright during daytime. She stays alone)
Tried this gal today after seeing bro eject's MR, looks close to vid, body is slim with small bs with a small tat on left shoulder, speaks with a sweet voice, guess her age is still pretty youngish based on the fact that she plays HOK. Massage was so-so imo but her catbath is pretty long covering the whole back and the front. During sensual she will go FN and tell you to hug her/rub her P. Honestly kinda taken aback by her transformation from a soft-spoken gal to a wild one but in a good way hehe. In conclusion, the fact that she's offering FN and such high playability for only 120 is a steal in this era so it's definitely well worth the $.
Old Today, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha maybe that's why she stuffed me with lot of sweets to sayang me before leaving

very dominating
See? She can be dominating but she still sayang you leh.

All i got was a "你不要乱动啦“ for not lying still during nuru
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1