The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of
Re: Beauty Splendour Spa@ 261 Waterloo Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunwantoknow View Post
Since discovering Cici, she's truly been a gem, and I’ve been visiting her every other week

However, her current set of photos doesn’t quite capture her beauty. I dare say she looks even better in person.
Managed to convince her to let me take a new photo, but she’s not convinced it’s better. I’ll leave it to bros here to decide and hopefully she considers swapping to a better picture.

(Image will be up only for a week)

I've seen some bros mentioning that her wrist was injured, and i can understand that looking at how dedicated and hardworking she is when she is working.
Hope she recovers fully soon~
Is this an original photo without PS or meitu ? If so than I think this one is much more alluring compared to her other pics in wechat.
Old 04-09-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 901 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Is this an original photo without PS or meitu ? If so than I think this one is much more alluring compared to her other pics in wechat.
Cici looks 95% like this photo in real person. This one I can confirm.
Old 04-09-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 9
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Yes, confirm she looks very similar to this photo. Wanted to try her last week but she was busy so tied Yoyo instead. Very good experience. Demure, sensual and super nice body. After the deed, she asked me why I didn't try doggy cos her ass is her greatest assets 🤣
Old 04-09-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
dunwantoknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the affirmation bros, slight meitu for some touchup on lighting and shadows, but yes 95% still her
Old 05-09-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 4
PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!

BEAUTY SPLENDOUR SPA

Address: Blk 261, Waterloo Street, #02-34, Singapore180261

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 83124931 Or WeChat Us At Belle12345678belle For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old 05-09-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4501 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I was told by a ML who worked here previously that there is a Cici who moan the loudest among all the ML in the shop. Is she the one? Is she famous for moaning?
Old 05-09-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I was told by a ML who worked here previously that there is a Cici who moan the loudest among all the ML in the shop. Is she the one? Is she famous for moaning?
All of them there r moaners! Lol try each of them n enjoy✌🏻
Old 05-09-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4589 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunwantoknow View Post

wahhh she has the 御姐 vibe

will be so hot in OL wear, sheer black hose and heels

pew pew

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 06-09-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 901 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Errr....I don't know how to compare. Haha! But she does gives very good and real reactions when you bang her.
Old 06-09-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 10
coachkenlim is one of the Best!coachkenlim is one of the Best!coachkenlim is one of the Best!

After reading all the reviews about Baby, I quickly made an appointment.

Looks: very very similar to photo. Pretty. Young. Cheerful and playful.

Massage: have strength, I had to ask her to lighten cos I scared of pain. Oh, my right shoulder and neck was in pain (stiff neck) and she went on to massage. That night, I slept like a baby and the pain disappeared the next morning. I skipped massage for the front part cos she kept seducing me. lol Enjoyed it.

Boobs: BIG. Natural.

Body: not bah bah. Not thin. Just right. She is not confident of her own body, kept saying she is fat. I kept reassuring she is just right. She gets wet easily, guided my finger to feel it when I was licking her boobs.

GFE: Max. Hold my hand and led me to the room, helped me wipe dry after shower. When she needed to reach for things, she will lean on my body and try to reach for her items and seduced me, a few times. When first started, she only massaged me for less than 5 minutes cos I had a big hardon and cannot prone down. She kept teasing me. When we chatted about boob size, she will lower her dress and ask if it is big then quickly pulled it up again. Cannot tahan. Very nice to chat cos very relax with her around. Her voice also very nice. After action, she will massage and chat.

Action: her bbbj was very sensual, she gags a bit but I am sure mine is not that long. Lol. Her eyes looking at me seducing me when she give bbbj is awesome. She has trimmed pubic hair, shaved near the clitoris area but has a small bush. Clean. Accommodating to various changes in positions. Loud and sensual moaning. I feel she is tight. She stroked my ego by saying my cock very thick, asked me to insert in slowly… very enjoyable. It’s like making love to young lover. She will let me know when to go faster. After I cummed, she said she couldn’t move anymore and need a few more seconds to rest.

That day was crowded… when I came out of the room to run to the shower, there was someone at the door and another bro in the room with Cici. She was ushering us to avoid bumping into one another. After changed and leaving, I opened the main door and saw an Ang Mo bro sitting outside waiting for his turn.

RTF: YES.
Old 07-09-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Warvampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally my turn to try Baby. Shop is quite discreet but it could get crowded during day. Suggest bradders out there to go after 8pm as most of the shop closes at 8.

When I arrived there’s a guy sitting out there and was about to turn away as I don’t really to bump into other guys but little bro take over and head to the shop. Got guided to the room and asked to shower. Room is partitioned with window curtain and u can hear other bros doing it. Few mins later baby came in and she definitely looks syt.

Started off with massage and her massage is no joke. She knows the proper way to massage to relieve ur body stiffness. She is quite chatty also. After around 30 mins asked to flipped over. GQ pop and initially only wanted to do bị coz don’t feel like pumping. But f..after I say I want bị then she rub boobs on my face..then I tell her I want fj now, then she say cannot..code red..tell her next time gonna pump her and pass me her wc after that.

Asked to lie down again then she started to do b2b. Lick ur ears and put her nipple in ur ear. That feeling is damn shiock. Never been tease like this before. Flipped again, started bj and dt for a good 15min. Asked to cim but can tell from her facial expression quite refuse about it so I say nvm, about to explode just let go ur mouth. She takes initiative to let u suck her nipples and it’s sensitive where she would “back up” abit when u hit the spot.

Gfe, max, over the roof. Mr.coconut with 200% sugar with her sweet voice +another 50%. That u could kana kc.

Rtf? Not even a question, I want to rtc with her..lol. Half kc.
Old Yesterday, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
longjohn69x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share baby’s aproximate height and weight? Hehe
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
sharingic is a Helpful and Caring Samstersharingic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn69x View Post
Can share baby’s aproximate height and weight? Hehe
About 160cm, estimate Shud be 52-54kg like that ba. She not fat de
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warvampire View Post
Finally my turn to try Baby. Shop is quite discreet but it could get crowded during day. Suggest bradders out there to go after 8pm as most of the shop closes at 8.

When I arrived there’s a guy sitting out there and was about to turn away as I don’t really to bump into other guys but little bro take over and head to the shop. Got guided to the room and asked to shower. Room is partitioned with window curtain and u can hear other bros doing it. Few mins later baby came in and she definitely looks syt.

Started off with massage and her massage is no joke. She knows the proper way to massage to relieve ur body stiffness. She is quite chatty also. After around 30 mins asked to flipped over. GQ pop and initially only wanted to do bị coz don’t feel like pumping. But f..after I say I want bị then she rub boobs on my face..then I tell her I want fj now, then she say cannot..code red..tell her next time gonna pump her and pass me her wc after that.

Asked to lie down again then she started to do b2b. Lick ur ears and put her nipple in ur ear. That feeling is damn shiock. Never been tease like this before. Flipped again, started bj and dt for a good 15min. Asked to cim but can tell from her facial expression quite refuse about it so I say nvm, about to explode just let go ur mouth. She takes initiative to let u suck her nipples and it’s sensitive where she would “back up” abit when u hit the spot.

Gfe, max, over the roof. Mr.coconut with 200% sugar with her sweet voice +another 50%. That u could kana kc.

Rtf? Not even a question, I want to rtc with her..lol. Half kc.
now the place became curtain joint?
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
Yes, confirm she looks very similar to this photo. Wanted to try her last week but she was busy so tied Yoyo instead. Very good experience. Demure, sensual and super nice body. After the deed, she asked me why I didn't try doggy cos her ass is her greatest assets 🤣
Bro
Can pls pm for for damage include enter fees.

Tia 🙏🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1