The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Is WeChat nearby feature blocked for foreigners in China?

Hello bros out there who use Wechat nearby feature,

I had used the feature to find so many hook-ups over the years.
But during my last visit to China in November 2023, I noticed that I could use the feature to see so many ladies nearby and sent messages to them.
However, I get absolutely Zero replies, which is very strange because I had so much success getting replies in China in the past.

I can only suspect that Wechat had somewhat prevented foreigners from using this feature in China?
- The thing is, I could see the nearby girls and send messages to them.
- However, I believe the system really didn't send my message to the people. Note that I am an experienced user and in the past, I would get plenty of replies in China.
- And I don't think I appeared in nearby because I got a Singapore friend who was together with me to go into the feature at the same time. I didn't see him, and he didn't see me in nearby. My friend also confirm he didn't get any reply from the nearby feature as well.
- Note also that the feature works perfectly in Singapore, USA and everywhere else in Asia. It is ONLY in China that I don't get any replies.

Did any bros here notice this when they were in China?
Or any bros who are going there, maybe verify and confirm?
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Is WeChat nearby feature blocked for foreigners in China?

I was in China Beijing recently and also used WeChat nearby to send messages and got zero replies also.
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is WeChat nearby feature blocked for foreigners in China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I was in China Beijing recently and also used WeChat nearby to send messages and got zero replies also.
Thanks for your confirmation.
Let's see if more bros here confirm the same?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1