The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 15
Clone Buster is one of the Best!Clone Buster is one of the Best!Clone Buster is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had been stressed out lately and read that Piya of Foxy does a mean massage. Decided to sample her earlier in the afternoon.
Looks – 7.5 (looks exactly the same as the top left image in the thread profile)
Kiss – DFK
Boobs – C (looks enhanced and but nicely done, not the hard kind)
Pussy – shaved clean / hairless and she has very nice looking labia
Body – meat and curves in the right places / Bakness level 7/8 and nice round backside
BBBJ – 8 ( she does a mean Deep throat )
FJ – she’s a mean rider, not for the faint hearted. And nicely wet when I felt, not sure bout others
GFE/PSE – 10 for both
Massage – 10/10 ( this is worth the time ) she relieved my knotted muscles
She received me in the same grey slinky dress that is shown in the images.
Was perspiring from the humid and hot weather, she shooed into to the room to cool down. As I was cooling down, she gave a nice short massage to start. More action in the shower, with bj there, some soap massage and more DFK. Got out before the action hots up more and continued the action in the room. Rode me for the first shot and dang she can ride, not for faint hearted.
After doing the first shot, she did a nice hard massage and relieved my knotted muscles and knows where are my sore spots. Along the way, I fell asleep which is a good sign. Woke me up for second shot and same riding. Pulled apart the curtain to let in some light and perhaps play abit of flashing to voyeurs that are may peak from their far block.

RTF - when time and vit M allows
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 2
stillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lust365 -> Porsche ->
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...hlight=porsche

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 10/10
Body: 10/10
Pussy: 9/10

Her hot services:
Bbbj: 9/10 damn good. After foreplay. Steamy suctions, seductive looks and stares. Really damn hot she
Fj: 9.5/10 damn porsche! She is a gem. No regrets booking her as her photos speaks for her skills. Don't lie one. (Looks that she will rape me)
Solid bonk!

She's not to be missed bros
Old Today, 02:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Alice (GX)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1000772

Early-30s pre-MILF spinster, 5 ft. 2-3". All natural body, fair skin, slim & slender built, cute & firm butt with no baby damage. No ink.

Natural A+ boobs with pointy nipples.

Catbath, French and DFK available. Okay with paint, 69 and clit play.

Skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. +DT +handsfree +HJ combo +slurpy. CIM offered & accepted.

FJ. Untrimmed muff. Game for all positions.

Relaxing massage offered during break.

Speaks basic English and Japanese. Worked in KTV at Japan before.

Demure looks, slender figure and good bed skills. Polite, good attitude and can carry a decent conversation. She came to serve and delivered. I was her king for 90-mins.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at S area.

YMMV.

Last edited by kristie009; Today at 02:21 AM.
Old Today, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
wet3season deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Cadillac
Stable: Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...light=cadillac

Looks- 9/10 young and fresh beauty. Looks quite mixed in some angle.

Skin Tone- 9/10 slight fair

Melons- 8.5/10 average cup size. Fits her petite figure perfectly

Body- 9/10 feather weight

BBBJ- 9/10 good and hardworking but needs a bit of instruction for full experience

FJ-9/10 under mileage tightness. No problem changing to different positions. She is very service oriented and always very attentive to my needs

Overall- 9/10 sextified with my session with her. Word tired is not even a word for her. Had her for my supper and her energy is still up to the sky.
Old Today, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Tem89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Bell from SILKSTOCKINGS
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1000213

French: Can
Looks: Good wont reject she has black hair now
Body: smooth and slim well maintained
Boobs: small natural and great to hold
BBBJ: slow and sensual good.. it’s like enjoying the moment..
FJ: 10/10 easily wet and she has stamina for a good ride
GFE: Surprisingly she is a shy girl. V friendly and made sure that I enjoyed the session. She has a samurai and twinkle bell tattoo , fun fact one of the tattoos is done by herself.

Old Today, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Peach from KinkyThai (rtf visit)

Slight milfy, consider pretty to me, maybe just because she got some kind of classic beauty

Her English is decent, communication wise is not an issue, big clean towel is provided

Almost the same as previous visit, non-stop fucking for almost an hour (she’s one of the few who can make me stay rock hard for that)

DFK can be wild can be soft (in both cowgirl & missonary position), thumbs up for her fake moaning, although it’s fake

I have reached climax in missionary position while she’s sucking my ear & my neck (so did I doing the same for her), YMMV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1