The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phaseblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Nice story bro pls continue!
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
tikeb67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic. You upped so many colleagues!!
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

I choked on my champagne when the door slid open ……
W changed out of her dress and was in a bathrobe …….

Nice ?
W teased as she struck a pose by the door.

My bro literally marita.

I have always seen W n her work wear….either a full length dress or a power suit. The other….is naked. First time I saw her in a bathrobe and it turned me on immediately. Her 173 height and her slender body fit the bathrobe perfectly ….it wrapped perfectly ard her body…the flaps a little loose and giving u imagination of her fair body that lay within ….her long fair beautiful legs exposed from knee down due to her height …..stunning. If she wasn’t an EA, she would have cut it definitely as a model.

I gulped.
Yes…stunning…..happy birthday
I sounded pathetic. But ya…that was the state I was in with W in this teasing mode ….stun like vegetable etc etc etc …..

W smiled. It was so sweet. And she walked towards me and sat down beside me in the sofa. I poured her a glass of champagne and we clinked flutes.

Thanks for all these preparations. It’s nice.
W smiled as she took a grape and put it in her mouth. I dunno is it me or am I that spellbound…every single one of her actions seem magnified and extra sensual to me.

Glad u like it. I was thinking abt a spa….but tot it was too much risk….

Risk ? No ah ….unless ….someone thinking of a couple spa in a couple room ….hahaa

Err…hahahaa….
Again that was all I could come up with. Yes she was right. That was what I had in mind.

W placed another grape into her mouth as she tooo another sip from the champagne in her hand.

We spoke a bit about life again …..before I pulled myself closer and placed my arm ard her. I mean…a guy bring a gal into a villa to celly her bdae alone ….cant be just eat cake right ? And we are both adult enuff to know it ….
I placed my champagne on the table and looked at W….she took a big sip and placed her glass in the table too. Then she bent forward and we kissed …as our lips met….she transferred champagne into my mouth via hers. It was the best sip of champagne I ever had.
We kissed for a long while …..W taking the chance to unbutton my shirt ….as she slid her hand under my shirt. My fingers started drawing circles on the side of her thighs that were exposed by the bathrobe as she sat beside me …it was for ages before I whispered …..

Fancy a swim in our pool ?
W looked at me and smiled ……

U think safe enough ?

Ya shd be. It’s our own villa pool. Pretty sheltered.

Why not ?
W laffed as I stood up and went into the bathroom to change into the robe as well. Then I held her hands and also picked up the bottle of champagne from the table as we went to the small villa pool. I placed the bottle by the side of the pool and then as I bent upwards, W kissed me again….my fingers on auto mode as they found the belt of her robe and pulled it open. Slowly I undressed W of her robe and she went into the pool….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1